Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,652 members, 7,809,471 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:08 AM

Nene Leaks Tipped To Likely Replace Joan Rivers On Fashion Police - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nene Leaks Tipped To Likely Replace Joan Rivers On Fashion Police (843 Views)

Caroline Danjuma & Fashion Police Fight For Calling Her Outfit & Earrings Cheap / Latest Tricks And Tutorials On Fashion And Styles....new Tricks Everyday!!! / Kathy Griffin To Replace Joan Rivers On Fashion Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nene Leaks Tipped To Likely Replace Joan Rivers On Fashion Police by dramaticspeak(m): 9:05pm On Sep 27, 2014
The very blunt Real Housewives of Atlanta Star, Nene Leaks,is said to be the favourite replacement candidate for the late Joan Rivers.According to Perez Hilton
..the spot was supposed to go to Kathy Griffin until producers started considering NeNe because she has “serious comedic timing, but also because E! is looking to diversify their panel with a different ethnicity.”

The source goes on to explain that Tyra Banks , Lisa Lampanelli, andAmy Schumer are also in the running. And of this alternate list Tyra is the most seriously considered, however, “E! is concerned she doesn’t have a sane strong enough point of view to fill Joan’s highly opinionated seat.”
Fans on social media have been calling for the show to be cancelled or a better replacement made because filling Joan River's shoes won't be easy

Re: Nene Leaks Tipped To Likely Replace Joan Rivers On Fashion Police by Nobody: 9:34pm On Sep 27, 2014
The only person whom i find to be best suited to fill that seat, will be Kathy Griffin.
Re: Nene Leaks Tipped To Likely Replace Joan Rivers On Fashion Police by Spicylate(f): 9:42pm On Sep 27, 2014
glitest: The only person whom i find to be best suited to fill that seat, will be Kathy Griffin.
thank you. well said

1 Like

Re: Nene Leaks Tipped To Likely Replace Joan Rivers On Fashion Police by Kunbee: 4:05am On Sep 28, 2014
Ew

She is too ratchet
Re: Nene Leaks Tipped To Likely Replace Joan Rivers On Fashion Police by amakufrancis(m): 4:25am On Sep 28, 2014
Really?
Re: Nene Leaks Tipped To Likely Replace Joan Rivers On Fashion Police by Nobody: 4:40am On Sep 28, 2014
Kathy Griffin is too dry abeg. And that her voice no dey help matters.

Amy Schumer is funny but can be too offensive sometimes...

I actually have no idea who'd be a good fit...

(1) (Reply)

Meet Beautiful And $*xy Actress Victoria Egbuchere Shows Off Hot Bod In New Phot / Why I Asked For A Divorce From My Ex- Husband - Ini Edo / Woman Has Part Of Her Brain Removed To Stop Seizures Triggered By Ne-yo's Voice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.