Stats: 3,151,768 members, 7,813,549 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:46 PM

Geoffrey Crowned Winner Of MTN Project Fame 7.0 - TV/Movies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Geoffrey Crowned Winner Of MTN Project Fame 7.0 (41156 Views)

Jeffrey Akoh Is The Winner Of Mtn Project Fame 8.0(photos) / Mtn Project Fame Season 7.0 Official Thread / Ayo Emerges Winner Of MTN Project Fame West Africa Season 5 (2) (3) (4)

Re: Geoffrey Crowned Winner Of MTN Project Fame 7.0 by GWslim(f): 9:22pm On Sep 28, 2014
CONGRATS GUYS!
Re: Geoffrey Crowned Winner Of MTN Project Fame 7.0 by raphy(m): 9:22pm On Sep 28, 2014
slow and steady,wins the race.tell emekus fans to shut da fuqin hype e no dey pay.
Re: Geoffrey Crowned Winner Of MTN Project Fame 7.0 by tunlex01(m): 9:23pm On Sep 28, 2014
I knew Rukky would be part of d first 4 cos she was never on probation all through the season. This means she has rich people voting for her

Re: Geoffrey Crowned Winner Of MTN Project Fame 7.0 by Nobody: 9:24pm On Sep 28, 2014
my main man..he won my heart 4rm d onset..hes an allrounder,and well packaged*omo i tripped small oo.buh emekus sha oo*such high hopes,...congrats to d next bigtin in d entertainment industry*he will soo blow!
Re: Geoffrey Crowned Winner Of MTN Project Fame 7.0 by JudgeWilson(m): 9:30pm On Sep 28, 2014
Music is in the Blood of Idoma sons and daughters. Check dis list out nd tell mε̲̣̣̣̥ if the Idoma's A̶̲̥̅̊я̲̣̣̥ǝ̥̥ not d best in what D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣ do best I.e (Musiq). Here are d list. 2face Idibia, aka 2Baba, Black Face, Terry-G, Monica Ogah, MTN project fame season 4 winner, Immaculate Patience Edache, MTN project fame season 6 1st runners up and now Geoffrey Oji season 7 winner. D list keep going on nd on. Am really proud of u guys 4 lifting d Idoma people nd Benue state as large so high in d Music industry. God bless γ̥♡υ̲̣̥ my brothers nd sisters 4rm Benue-Apa state. IDOMA's we rock. Ainya la'a kpem ache'oladam.
Re: Geoffrey Crowned Winner Of MTN Project Fame 7.0 by August17(m): 9:34pm On Sep 28, 2014
My vote wasn't wasted......
Re: Geoffrey Crowned Winner Of MTN Project Fame 7.0 by Sleekyshuga(f): 9:40pm On Sep 28, 2014
Congrats Geoffrey boo kiss kiss kiss... U deserved dah crown...

@Rukky, sha undecided undecided.. You had no biz in d 1st 4 runner-up ooo(real FACT)... Na jux 'votes' keep u ere...

@Chriatian n' Clement, kudos booz...

@Emeka n' Ugo, u guys were also good...
Re: Geoffrey Crowned Winner Of MTN Project Fame 7.0 by clubone05: 9:43pm On Sep 28, 2014
Shoulda voted more I guess....I love a good fairytale. ...emeka aka emekus...God go make u bigger....I love u pieces mom..

Re: Geoffrey Crowned Winner Of MTN Project Fame 7.0 by August17(m): 9:47pm On Sep 28, 2014
Maximus85: I might not have a good voice but I know one when I hear one.

Here are the list of the best vocal wise.
1. Emeka
2. Clement
3. Geoffrey
4. Christian
You don't have a good voice and you don't know one when you hear one. D deaf could hear Geof's voice...

Re: Geoffrey Crowned Winner Of MTN Project Fame 7.0 by mygem: 9:48pm On Sep 28, 2014
Rukky did not fail
Re: Geoffrey Crowned Winner Of MTN Project Fame 7.0 by Chanchit: 9:57pm On Sep 28, 2014
ogtavia:

U mean ugo is a rock artist...dt one dt sings rock like *ARU n BEE*...sori pls do nt insult rock abeggi..for now,nobody sings rock in Nigeria...except 4 dis group from jos and maybe dos guys Rooftop MCs.

Bros, tnk you o, if I talk now, them go start to quote me up n down, na stone Ugo dey sing, no be rock. Him rock dey do me like say I wan vormit. I've never seen a rock chorus on a low pitch, na Ugo show me say e possible.

Re: Geoffrey Crowned Winner Of MTN Project Fame 7.0 by Eskalade(m): 10:02pm On Sep 28, 2014
Re: Geoffrey Crowned Winner Of MTN Project Fame 7.0 by ogtavia(m): 10:04pm On Sep 28, 2014
Chanchit:

Bros, tnk you o, if I talk now, them go start to quote me up n down, na stone Ugo dey sing, no be rock. Him rock dey do me like say I wan vormit. I've never seen a rock chorus on a low pitch, na Ugo show me say e possible.

Lol bro...d guy just made me hate encore for a while.....
Re: Geoffrey Crowned Winner Of MTN Project Fame 7.0 by Nobody: 10:05pm On Sep 28, 2014
Kunleskey: am a man of valour & integrity... U look kinky and cankakerous..never mind my eng....
hmmmm, i see... Its Cantankerous n nt cankakerous... By d way, am nt any of d above plz ooo...
Re: Geoffrey Crowned Winner Of MTN Project Fame 7.0 by Nobody: 10:15pm On Sep 28, 2014
I've never watched the show Congrats sha.
Re: Geoffrey Crowned Winner Of MTN Project Fame 7.0 by shilexholly(m): 10:22pm On Sep 28, 2014
Na ojoro.....na dos Ghana guys win.....
Re: Geoffrey Crowned Winner Of MTN Project Fame 7.0 by adanduka: 10:22pm On Sep 28, 2014
Eskalade: Geoffrey alll D way... d day I saw u perform majek fasek genesis I no u are d man mtn project 7 av bin cravin for.nw be a nija start boi...God bless ya

That performance is my favorite one this season.
Re: Geoffrey Crowned Winner Of MTN Project Fame 7.0 by mkoabiola: 10:32pm On Sep 28, 2014
Previous edition is more interesting dan ds year .
I knew ds emekus shout shout na filmtrick
Re: Geoffrey Crowned Winner Of MTN Project Fame 7.0 by Alukusunday(m): 10:34pm On Sep 28, 2014
hmm, i was so curious when it was time to announce d winner, i really tought i would be emekus. Bt wat a shame, a disgrace, a pitiable pisma disma that emeka even brought his mum on stage and didn't go home with even 3rd runner up haba.

I really felt bad.
Re: Geoffrey Crowned Winner Of MTN Project Fame 7.0 by mydex93(f): 10:37pm On Sep 28, 2014
My love eventually won d contest...his vocal range is wowing!!!..the cap fits him best...but why rukky en nt daniella??even emekus Too dint get anytin..too bad

Re: Geoffrey Crowned Winner Of MTN Project Fame 7.0 by ayekoto1: 10:41pm On Sep 28, 2014
congratulation to all the winner
Re: Geoffrey Crowned Winner Of MTN Project Fame 7.0 by kelvin2yk: 10:50pm On Sep 28, 2014
Emekus had dat popularity and really tried when he sang Ada Ada and he went away with #1m while Ugo also went away with #500k. Ruky doesn't deserve d 1st runner up, I would hv loved if Clement won it but bet it with me, Emekus will go far in d industry Dan anyone of dem if he can work hard cos he has d seal. Winning a prize is natural in a game but commitment is another thing which I saw in Emekus

Re: Geoffrey Crowned Winner Of MTN Project Fame 7.0 by Luvdbyursista(m): 11:00pm On Sep 28, 2014
Geoffrey really deserves to win. The guy was consistent with his performances and also persistent(had he's been auditioning since season 1). I saw joke silva,kaffy n miss. Ige jubilating when geoffrey was announced as the winner, I think they also believe he deserves it.

Re: Geoffrey Crowned Winner Of MTN Project Fame 7.0 by princesa(f): 11:24pm On Sep 28, 2014
Honestly Emeka not winning was a big blow to his face. People are dangerous i tell you!

Ruky and Geoffrey deserved their prices. I'm sure gonna miss that show.
Re: Geoffrey Crowned Winner Of MTN Project Fame 7.0 by emyemconcepts: 11:28pm On Sep 28, 2014
#MTN Project fame 7
its obvious some hidden factors were considered, perhaps along wt #vote caricature: cuite/look, overall dressing and fame. (Emeka had 0 in dressing, he should go for Gospel music.) Same happened when Micheal won it. What matters is what Kofo n Shola did - released their singles even before d winner emerged.
Kudos all u d guys, we re xpeting ur albums
Re: Geoffrey Crowned Winner Of MTN Project Fame 7.0 by SexyFox(f): 11:38pm On Sep 28, 2014
Geoffery and christian were alway my favourite but I preferred geoffery.

I'm glad he won.

Re: Geoffrey Crowned Winner Of MTN Project Fame 7.0 by SexyFox(f): 11:42pm On Sep 28, 2014
When christian and Geoffrey performed new flame. That was when I pick Geoffrey. His voice is really good.
Re: Geoffrey Crowned Winner Of MTN Project Fame 7.0 by SexyFox(f): 11:42pm On Sep 28, 2014
Commercially, Emeku could be the best.

Re: Geoffrey Crowned Winner Of MTN Project Fame 7.0 by Nobody: 11:45pm On Sep 28, 2014
Kudos to geoffrey,he deserves it,first time I watched him sing I knew he was likely gonna get it,congrats to him.
Re: Geoffrey Crowned Winner Of MTN Project Fame 7.0 by GSyntax(m): 12:25am On Sep 29, 2014
I think Geoffrey deserved the crown. I was in shock how Ruky clinched the 2nd position. On a second thought, I think I ought not to be taken aback by the voters' decision with respect to Ruky cos among the girls, she's the strongest contestant vocally. Her performances have also been stellar too.

I actually thought that Emeka will be the 1st runner up. Even his performance today was excellent.

Anyways, whether any of them won a prize or not, I firmly believe that Project Fame has provided all of them with a formidable platform on which they can launch their career from. Omawunmi didn't win but today, she's miles ahead of Timi, IMO.

Kudos to all of them.

Re: Geoffrey Crowned Winner Of MTN Project Fame 7.0 by mbakweich: 12:27am On Sep 29, 2014
My own take, geoffrey desires d win, rukky came second cos she has generous voting friends wit cash. Emeka desires rukky's place and Ugo desires clement's place cos clement was treated wit pity all tru d show. All d best to dem especially to my love Debbie. Emekus Emekus!!! All the way
Re: Geoffrey Crowned Winner Of MTN Project Fame 7.0 by Newkidoo(m): 12:31am On Sep 29, 2014
Many Nigerians know nothing about music and it is very bad!! Geofrey deserves d winner and even more... All d emekus chant na just wash!! D guy has no voice... Na popularity get him to that stage.. E for don ja since.. E no even get voice reach shola but still got to that level... Project fame tried this season... Geofrey deserves it cause he got the voice and stage performance.. Ruky also deserves what she got.. I promise you guys she will blow in Nigeria... Dat Emeka shit, e won't reach anywre cause he has no voice just hype... A sensible person will c dat.. Thanks... But if it were up to me, I would have it preferable like this 1. Geofrey 2. Clement 3. Ruky 4. Christian... But still love d way ruky took d 1st runner up... She has being trying in her performance and I love d way she dances... Kudos to all winners...

Tacha Erased Her Photo From Omashola's Drawing, Spiritually Disqualified Herself / Bbnaija: Joe Is Khafi's Ex Boyfriend / BBNaija: K.Brule Touches Khloe Boobs While Asleep (Video)