Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,764 members, 7,813,535 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:35 PM

* * Deadly Arrows : Geoxpress Vs Captainflash * * - Rap Battles - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / * * Deadly Arrows : Geoxpress Vs Captainflash * * (1793 Views)

* * ~ Match Of Wits V : Captainflash Vs Geoxpress ~ * * / *** ~kill Or Get Killed! : Captainflash Vs Richommie~ *** / Battle Of Muzanga: Geoxpress Vs Elymaxiiimus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

* * Deadly Arrows : Geoxpress Vs Captainflash * * by mikuz(m): 9:51pm On Sep 27, 2014
GEOXPRESS VS CAPTAINFLASH

Voting Criteria :

Opener - 1 point

Rhymes - 2 points

Similes/ Metaphors - 2 points

Punchlines - 3 points

Personals - 2 points

Flow - 1 point

Wordplays - 2 points

Closer - 1 point

Rules

- 20 lines.

- Deadline is 4pm, Monday 29 September 2014.

- Verses should be posted by both battlers on or not later than deadline date.

- No biting, swaying, stretching, feeding or recycling.

- No complaining about votes.

- A no show attracts a ban.

- No unnecessary comments

- No smearing comments about any bar OR biting accusations without proof.

- Whatever you feel is wrong with a bar or verse - please put it in your vote. Vote and state what you found wrong.

- If there's anything you need to say in defence of your verse please save them for after voting's over.

- NO argument with established vets OR voters.

- Battlers should not interject between votes and voters should just vote and leave it like that.

- Only vets and regular section posters are allowed to vote.

Goodluck!!!
Re: * * Deadly Arrows : Geoxpress Vs Captainflash * * by Geoxpress(m): 11:03pm On Sep 27, 2014
Checkity Checks.
Re: * * Deadly Arrows : Geoxpress Vs Captainflash * * by captainflash(m): 5:56am On Sep 28, 2014
. . check
Re: * * Deadly Arrows : Geoxpress Vs Captainflash * * by Geoxpress(m): 5:58pm On Sep 28, 2014
captainflash: . . check
Aint ur verse ready?? Post abeg...
Re: * * Deadly Arrows : Geoxpress Vs Captainflash * * by captainflash(m): 6:10pm On Sep 28, 2014
niga play ur hands cus AM BLESSED WIT RAP. ./ i'l take d risk nd CLAIM HIS MAP. ./then play geo in traffic nd END UP HIS TRAP. ./Niqa let's face d fact. ./ur gals CNT BREAK MY HEART. ./I'l drop my lines nd BREAK their JAW. ./f*** d c0nstituti0n cus I MAKE MY LAW. ./ur last kiss was a birdflew. /u'r probaly an [/b]adolescent worm [/b]datz y ur gal few. ./dy tink my lines r cool. /uz proved u'r a fool. ./when u pain,let me guess u'r HERE TO HATE. ./wel u can stand on d AUTOGRAPY LINES ND WAIt. ./kr0ne said u'r a greek. .so y dnt u sick up lines in ur ass?/his nick name s playboy, ful of Y»chr0m0s0me dat make em a f
@g. /He's just a protrait of a bitch. ./wit [/b]6ix teeth[/b] lyk johnydeep did. ./I'L Beat u nd put it on REPEAT. .//Til u bend as punches condensin ya PHYSIQ. ./niqa u just a FUNY KID. .//Cus ur wordies aint hurtin. .they'r just lyk a BLUEFILM SHOT ON THE STREET. .//am a LAYER SO FLY. .But i w0nder y d prophecy 4got to remember dis day. ./wen i rip ur ass to GRANDALF THE GREY. ./Am abt to tak a DICKEN OF A DUMP. ./On dis useles,lonely. .MISERABLE GRUMP. ./Nd u'r just a laprat. .u wana f*** wit my orders? . ./my barz g0n' b kilin his complicated plot. nd leav ya lines in disaters lyk d palestine border. ./i'l cast in lot. ./nd put ur ruthles aggresi0n as a pillar of salt. ./then smash ya teeth til u see no dust to bite. ./i'l b bringin G'' ND T"/To spilt nd kill. ./ dis s0nic d hedgehog's m0ther. ./bitch u got a ringside seat make 4 ur own smash . .brother. ./i just kill ur lyrics wit only two bars clauses. ./nd leav ya 4 d m0nks to spilt ill on ya ass wit t-u-b-e-r-c-l-o-u-s-i-s. . .//
Re: * * Deadly Arrows : Geoxpress Vs Captainflash * * by captainflash(m): 6:28pm On Sep 28, 2014
smh. .nl reduced my lines nd change most of my w0rd. .
Re: * * Deadly Arrows : Geoxpress Vs Captainflash * * by Geoxpress(m): 6:53pm On Sep 28, 2014
»Note« we've been begging him 2 stop voting, he refused....

UR DEATH

. . This dude is real wack/and lacks the energy 2 with stant/the impact of blows from a real man/so I'd save my self the stress........then release a Virus to kill 'flash!!'

. .I'd kill this negro, nd his biitch I'd f©ck her cùnt/i'd fück her real hard, lik none other bruh/then I'd take him to his fams..........let dem watch hw I TORE him apart, as I bring 'Thunderstorm'!!

. .He might tink he's ready/with the verse he's penning/but seriously he better be ready/cus I'd 'Be Yasi' den Storm his head without being 'Teddy'!!/

. .Nw u must av heard I do fly/and I'm too high/bt its 2 late, so boo bye/cus here I plan on going to 'florida' bring 'my army' beat u up in 'Sokoto' and leave u 'To die!!'

. .He's been saying I beat Geo/thats y I'd give him K.O punches lik Big Show!..............go on to killing him/then we all wuld 'See Ca Dead' like Richard dying in the British Film!!/

. .And I'm sick with the flows/i plan on giving u big blows/thats if u also say u are sick with the flows/but if u kip on saying that I'd assume u've got 'sea sickness' and u seriously are sick with the flows!!/

. .Nothing u portraying fool/and no ones obeying u/we begged u 2 stop voting on threads, but u refused.........so I'm FBI.............I'm putting u 'behind my bars' for disobeying rules!!/

. .Dude let me be honest/in text u the poorest/lately 1 of my guards caught u stealing........u knw wat I'm gon' do really........I'd pass jujment as I carry my matchete, and lik 'judge of the jungle' I put u 'for rest!!'

..........Ths dude is the best f.ool/and seriously I've already best u/cus u lack all kinda education........that's y erri1 detests u/cus u the kinda fool that takes a cylindrical material 2 the lab.........and say u want 2 Test Tube!!

. .This last lines, I'd have u cut/beat u up till I see blood, cus I'm a hard rude boss/then I'd 'fuc.k the life out of u' lik I was a 'Succubus!!'

•Geoxpress• Is a boss of his own!

1 Like

Re: * * Deadly Arrows : Geoxpress Vs Captainflash * * by Nobody: 11:30pm On Sep 28, 2014
Geoxpress: »Note« we've been begging him 2 stop voting, he refused....

UR DEATH

. . This dude is real wack/and lacks the energy 2 with stant/the impact of blows from a real man/so I'd save my self the stress........then release a Virus to kill 'flash!!'

. .I'd kill this negro, nd his biitch I'd f©ck her cùnt/i'd fück her real hard, lik none other bruh/then I'd take him to his fams..........let dem watch hw I TORE him apart, as I bring 'Thunderstorm'!!

. .He might tink he's ready/with the verse he's penning/but seriously he better be ready/cus I'd 'Be Yasi' den Storm his head without being 'Teddy'!!/

. .Nw u must av heard I do fly/and I'm too high/bt its 2 late, so boo bye/cus here I plan on going to 'florida' bring 'my army' beat u up in 'Sokoto' and leave u 'To die!!'

. .He's been saying I beat Geo/thats y I'd give him K.O punches lik Big Show!..............go on to killing him/then we all wuld 'See Ca Dead' like Richard dying in the British Film!!/

. .And I'm sick with the flows/i plan on giving u big blows/thats if u also say u are sick with the flows/but if u kip on saying that I'd assume u've got 'sea sickness' and u seriously are sick with the flows!!/

. .Nothing u portraying fool/and no ones obeying u/we begged u 2 stop voting on threads, but u refused.........so I'm FBI.............I'm putting u 'behind my bars' for disobeying rules!!/

. .Dude let me be honest/in text u the poorest/lately 1 of my guards caught u stealing........u knw wat I'm gon' do really........I'd pass jujment as I carry my matchete, and lik 'judge of the jungle' I put u 'for rest!!'

..........Ths dude is the best f.ool/and seriously I've already best u/cus u lack all kinda education........that's y erri1 detests u/cus u the kinda fool that takes a cylindrical material 2 the lab.........and say u want 2 Test Tube!!

. .This last lines, I'd have u cut/beat u up till I see blood, cus I'm a hard rude boss/then I'd 'fuc.k the life out of u' lik I was a 'Succubus!!'

•Geoxpress• Is a boss of his own!
Geo if you game. Let's go 8 to 10bars
Re: * * Deadly Arrows : Geoxpress Vs Captainflash * * by Geoxpress(m): 12:02am On Sep 29, 2014
Illness: Geo if you game. Let's go 8 to 10bars
Aiit then 10
Re: * * Deadly Arrows : Geoxpress Vs Captainflash * * by Wrongturn: 7:42am On Sep 29, 2014
I don't understand anything from Captainflash's verse. End up Geo's trap or end Geo up in trap and how is that related to traffic? Last kiss was bird flew? His gals can't break ur heart? Na the gals dey quarrel with u? Keone said ur greek? Am layer so fly...bull! Am not sure u have battled before

Vote - Geoxpress!

1 Like

Re: * * Deadly Arrows : Geoxpress Vs Captainflash * * by Nobody: 8:01am On Sep 29, 2014
Geoxpress:
Aiit then 10
Mikuz pls get us a thread. Geo when are we dropping?
Re: * * Deadly Arrows : Geoxpress Vs Captainflash * * by johnjon: 9:41am On Sep 29, 2014
Easy win for Geoxpress.

Captainflash needs to go back to 2go.
Re: * * Deadly Arrows : Geoxpress Vs Captainflash * * by gottoboy(m): 10:55am On Sep 29, 2014
johnjon: Easy win for Geoxpress.

Captainflash needs to go back to 2go.
To do wat?
Re: * * Deadly Arrows : Geoxpress Vs Captainflash * * by Geoxpress(m): 12:06pm On Sep 29, 2014
Illness: Mikuz pls get us a thread. Geo when are we dropping?
I don't have problems with scripting......so we can drop tomorrow morning, if u are up for it
Re: * * Deadly Arrows : Geoxpress Vs Captainflash * * by Elvisonjack2(m): 2:21pm On Sep 29, 2014
captainflash: niga play ur hands cus AM BLESSED WIT RAP. ./ i'l take d risk nd CLAIM HIS MAP. ./then play geo in traffic nd END UP HIS TRAP. ./Niqa let's face d fact. ./ur gals CNT BREAK MY HEART. ./I'l drop my lines nd BREAK their JAW. ./f*** d c0nstituti0n cus I MAKE MY LAW. ./ur last kiss was a birdflew. /u'r probaly an [/b]adolescent worm [/b]datz y ur gal few. ./dy tink my lines r cool. /uz proved u'r a fool. ./when u pain,let me guess u'r HERE TO HATE. ./wel u can stand on d AUTOGRAPY LINES ND WAIt. ./kr0ne said u'r a greek. .so y dnt u sick up lines in ur ass?/his nick name s playboy, ful of Y»chr0m0s0me dat make em a f
@g. /He's just a protrait of a bitch. ./wit [/b]6ix teeth[/b] lyk johnydeep did. ./I'L Beat u nd put it on REPEAT. .//Til u bend as punches condensin ya PHYSIQ. ./niqa u just a FUNY KID. .//Cus ur wordies aint hurtin. .they'r just lyk a BLUEFILM SHOT ON THE STREET. .//am a LAYER SO FLY. .But i w0nder y d prophecy 4got to remember dis day. ./wen i rip ur ass to GRANDALF THE GREY. ./Am abt to tak a DICKEN OF A DUMP. ./On dis useles,lonely. .MISERABLE GRUMP. ./Nd u'r just a laprat. .u wana f*** wit my orders? . ./my barz g0n' b kilin his complicated plot. nd leav ya lines in disaters lyk d palestine border. ./i'l cast in lot. ./nd put ur ruthles aggresi0n as a pillar of salt. ./then smash ya teeth til u see no dust to bite. ./i'l b bringin G'' ND T"/To spilt nd kill. ./ dis s0nic d hedgehog's m0ther. ./bitch u got a ringside seat make 4 ur own smash . .brother. ./i just kill ur lyrics wit only two bars clauses. ./nd leav ya 4 d m0nks to spilt ill on ya ass wit t-u-b-e-r-c-l-o-u-s-i-s. . .//

shokkkkki haaaaaan shokiiiiii
Re: * * Deadly Arrows : Geoxpress Vs Captainflash * * by Blingston(m): 2:39pm On Sep 29, 2014
captainflash: niga play ur hands cus AM BLESSED WIT RAP. ./ i'l take d risk nd CLAIM HIS MAP. ./then play geo in traffic nd END UP HIS TRAP. ./Niqa let's face d fact. ./ur gals CNT BREAK MY HEART. ./I'l drop my lines nd BREAK their JAW. ./f*** d c0nstituti0n cus I MAKE MY LAW. ./ur last kiss was a birdflew. /u'r probaly an [/b]adolescent worm [/b]datz y ur gal few. ./dy tink my lines r cool. /uz proved u'r a fool. ./when u pain,let me guess u'r HERE TO HATE. ./wel u can stand on d AUTOGRAPY LINES ND WAIt. ./kr0ne said u'r a greek. .so y dnt u sick up lines in ur ass?/his nick name s playboy, ful of Y»chr0m0s0me dat make em a f

flash u still whack like this tot ur sojourn to nl back den made u better dissapointed ~
Re: * * Deadly Arrows : Geoxpress Vs Captainflash * * by Nobody: 4:15pm On Sep 29, 2014
Geoxpress:
I don't have problems with scripting......so we can drop tomorrow morning, if u are up for it
Alright then.. Get Mikuz to pop doc for us. Atleast we drop tomorrow by mid-day
Re: * * Deadly Arrows : Geoxpress Vs Captainflash * * by iamrealdeji(m): 4:30pm On Sep 29, 2014

Sprinkle me some of your lines bro/not some weak bars like bird feather though/
Re: * * Deadly Arrows : Geoxpress Vs Captainflash * * by iamrealdeji(m): 4:36pm On Sep 29, 2014
Illness: Alright then.. Get Mikuz to pop doc for us. Atleast we drop tomorrow by mid-day
Are you ready for this? I think I have more bars than a jail cell
Re: * * Deadly Arrows : Geoxpress Vs Captainflash * * by Nobody: 4:45pm On Sep 29, 2014
S.M.H
Re: * * Deadly Arrows : Geoxpress Vs Captainflash * * by Nobody: 4:48pm On Sep 29, 2014
Geo, lets get on sum real ish,

Re: * * Deadly Arrows : Geoxpress Vs Captainflash * * by Testerfuze(m): 4:53pm On Sep 29, 2014
Disappointing sad sad sad
Re: * * Deadly Arrows : Geoxpress Vs Captainflash * * by captainflash(m): 6:05pm On Sep 29, 2014
smh, are u guys blind? didnt u see when i posted that my verse aint complete. .. afta all, dis my 1st battle, its cost me n0thing. . i was only testin wat i got nd n0thing m0re. .. nd n0w av kn0wn my mistak cus i posted to early. .. .so f*** ur words
Re: * * Deadly Arrows : Geoxpress Vs Captainflash * * by captainflash(m): 6:11pm On Sep 29, 2014
Testerfuze: Disappointing sad sad sad
ya. .its realy disappointing,. . .but i call u out 20lines, . . .am sure my 2nd one wnt b lyk this. . . .so dnt blame me. .
Re: * * Deadly Arrows : Geoxpress Vs Captainflash * * by Geoxpress(m): 6:15pm On Sep 29, 2014
Lmao!! Mikuz abeg don't bother tagging jujez, this battle was a waste. Its clear......and flash I'm not the playboi u whooped, go find playboi den whoop am again.........goodluck! lipsrsealed
Re: * * Deadly Arrows : Geoxpress Vs Captainflash * * by fuckyouhard: 6:17pm On Sep 29, 2014
captainflash grin grin grin grin grin grin thank God we never battled. wtf did u post?! cheesy cheesy
Re: * * Deadly Arrows : Geoxpress Vs Captainflash * * by Elvisonjack2(m): 6:20pm On Sep 29, 2014
captainflash: smh, are u guys blind? didnt u see when i posted that my verse aint complete. .. afta all, dis my 1st battle, its cost me n0thing. . i was only testin wat i got nd n0thing m0re. .. nd n0w av kn0wn my mistak cus i posted to early. .. .so f*** ur words

story for the Gods

WORK ON UR RHYMES PLS..

#SMH
Re: * * Deadly Arrows : Geoxpress Vs Captainflash * * by Elvisonjack2(m): 6:21pm On Sep 29, 2014
fuckyouhard: captainflash grin grin grin grin grin grin thank God we never battled. wtf did u post?! cheesy cheesy
HIS BIOGRAPHY.

grin grin
Re: * * Deadly Arrows : Geoxpress Vs Captainflash * * by fuckyouhard: 6:23pm On Sep 29, 2014
Elvisonjack2: HIS BIOGRAPHY.

grin grin
i thought he was d0pe o grin
Re: * * Deadly Arrows : Geoxpress Vs Captainflash * * by XPECIAL007: 7:10pm On Sep 29, 2014
Geoxpress well done thumbs up...........
Uhmmm i know its not too much of my buisness anyway buh dont u guys feel u too harsh on @flash... Remeber its hiz 1st battle here ders always room for improvement right.? ...#peace#
Re: * * Deadly Arrows : Geoxpress Vs Captainflash * * by captainflash(m): 8:05pm On Sep 29, 2014
Geoxpress: Lmao!! Mikuz abeg don't bother tagging jujez, this battle was a waste. Its clear......and flash I'm not the playboi u whooped, go find playboi den whoop am again.........goodluck! lipsrsealed
smh. .u w0n cus dis my 1st battle here,nd besyd i did a mistak by postin vry early,. .next tym. . .i'd rip ur a§§. ..
Re: * * Deadly Arrows : Geoxpress Vs Captainflash * * by Geoxpress(m): 10:31pm On Sep 29, 2014
captainflash: smh. .u w0n cus dis my 1st battle here,nd besyd i did a mistak by postin vry early,. .next tym. . .i'd rip ur a§§. ..
Captain Flash u are a fool......for even still having mouth 2 talk, I posted this on fb.....u knw what they said?? "Captainflash is wacker than wack itself"!
And seriously u are; not for losing, but for still bragging! Anytime, anywhere I'd murder u............!
Done here

(1) (2) (Reply)

Rap Battle With Nuclear Flows / ++++who Got It?++++ St3v3nr3x Vs Captawesome / Tosinadeda Vs Sabuni

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.