Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,120 members, 7,818,361 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:36 PM

One Village Where Men Speak Different Dialect From Women - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / One Village Where Men Speak Different Dialect From Women (1454 Views)

Sacrilege In My Village Where Man Lure His Brother And Wife For Cleansing....... / Welcome To The Village Where They Drink The Same Water With Goats (PHOTO) / How Do You Call These Colours In Your Local Dialect? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

One Village Where Men Speak Different Dialect From Women by inositol88(m): 10:33pm On Sep 27, 2014
As if de tower of babel was actually built In cross river state, dis is a state wia dia are over 100 different dialects spread across de 18 local government councils

funny as it may sound, dia is a village in cross river state wia men speak differently from women, but dey each understand themselves
dis village is called okworotung, located on Obudu LGA, and has been nicknamed new Jerusalem.

pals, try visiting dis place and feel de fun of cross river state.

1 Like

Re: One Village Where Men Speak Different Dialect From Women by naturally: 10:34pm On Sep 27, 2014
Tell me something. Cross river state is generally a fun state. Its exactly 'people's paradise' in naija
Re: One Village Where Men Speak Different Dialect From Women by tinuolababy(f): 10:41pm On Sep 27, 2014
Hmmm. Hearing this for the first time
Re: One Village Where Men Speak Different Dialect From Women by ITbomb(m): 10:57pm On Sep 27, 2014
naturally: Tell me something. Cross river state is generally a fun town. Its exactly 'people's paradise' in naija
Na wa o
Cross River is times 5 the size of Lagos State, you use a whole day to travel from one part of the state to the other.
Update your geography

2 Likes

Re: One Village Where Men Speak Different Dialect From Women by remsonik(f): 11:14pm On Sep 27, 2014
Yes I know the village. I went there when I did my service. Cross river is a ve big state and could be further divided into 3 states
Re: One Village Where Men Speak Different Dialect From Women by naturally: 1:22am On Sep 28, 2014
ITbomb:
Na wa o
Cross River is times 5 the size of Lagos State, you use a whole day to travel from one part of the state to the other.
Update your geography

What's this one saying undecided ?
We've known that you are good in geography.
From where to where will take you a whole day to travel?
Re: One Village Where Men Speak Different Dialect From Women by Funjosh(m): 7:53am On Sep 28, 2014
naturally:

What's this one saying undecided ?
We've known that you are good in geography.
From where to where will take you a whole day to travel?

From the South to the North you will spend dusk till dawn on the road.

(1) (Reply)

History Of Awe Town In Oyo State / Great Legacies. Owe! Owe! Owe! / Abeokuta: A Name, An Irony

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.