Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,409 members, 7,815,902 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:36 PM

Happy Birthday Omenka! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Happy Birthday Omenka! (3680 Views)

Gbawe, Berem, Omenka, Egift, Obiagelli: Now That Buhari Is In / Barcanista, Obiageli, Omenka And Donphilopus Challenge PDP Warriors For Debate / Berem, Omenka, Barcanista, Egift, Obiagelli Et Al (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Happy Birthday Omenka! by Nobody: 2:54am On Sep 28, 2014
On behalf of the APC family on nairaland,I wish you a happy birthday long life and prosperity.

Oya kneel down make I pray for you: grin

May the lord bless you abundantly
May your sun always shine
May you never lack
May God give you a good wife and lovely kids both male and female
May God bless you with riches to give to the needy and to take care of your family

Enjoy your day and may God grant you all your heart desires.

Ameeeeen!!!

cool cool

20 Likes

Re: Happy Birthday Omenka! by LordMecuzy(m): 4:32am On Sep 28, 2014
Seconded.

Happy Birthday

2 Likes

Re: Happy Birthday Omenka! by chimerase2: 6:03am On Sep 28, 2014
Happy birthday

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday Omenka! by omenka(m): 6:12am On Sep 28, 2014
Awwwww, Berem.... A birthday thread dedicated to me!!
Aren't you just caring!!

Thanks a billion. smileysmileysmiley

4 Likes

Re: Happy Birthday Omenka! by omenka(m): 6:13am On Sep 28, 2014
chimerase2: Happy birthday
Thanks a lot dear. smiley

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday Omenka! by omenka(m): 6:14am On Sep 28, 2014
LordMecuzy: Seconded.

Happy Birthday
Really appreciate this from my heart. Thanks guys.smiley
Re: Happy Birthday Omenka! by pentagonal: 6:23am On Sep 28, 2014
against all odd you stand for the truth, shunning both ethnic and religious sentiments used as a criteria for political affliction in this present time. long life in abundance of good health, wealth and all good things you desire. may your days be long on the part of truth and justice. carry on comrade as the progressives wish you all the best...where is the party at bruv.

7 Likes

Re: Happy Birthday Omenka! by taharqa: 6:26am On Sep 28, 2014
Hapi bdai, Omenka....mk sure say u get more 'sense' dis yr o cheesy... on behalf of misef and d GEJ crew of NL

10 Likes

Re: Happy Birthday Omenka! by Ishilove: 6:28am On Sep 28, 2014
Omenka, I don't know you but if my madam, berem can open a birthday thread for you then you must be a cool person. So I wish you a happy birthday. Many more grey to your hair and inches to your waist! cheesy

Enjoy the rest of your day grin

3 Likes

Re: Happy Birthday Omenka! by omenka(m): 6:30am On Sep 28, 2014
Ishilove: Omenka, I don't know you but if my madam, berem can open a birthday thread for you then you must be a cool person. So I wish you a happy birthday. Many more grey to your hair and inches to your waist! cheesy

Enjoy the rest of your day grin
Hahaha. Thanks dear. You guys have alrdy made my day. smiley

3 Likes

Re: Happy Birthday Omenka! by omenka(m): 6:35am On Sep 28, 2014
pentagonal: against all odd you stand for the truth, shunning both ethnic and religious sentiments used as a criteria for political affliction in this present time. long life in abundance of good health, wealth and all good things you desire. may your days be long on the part of truth and justice. carry on comrade as the progressives wish you all the best...where is the party at bruv.
Party's in Sambisa Forest. Hope you bring along your comrades from the Pentagon trained in special ops. We'd need their expertise in this kind of party. Bring Shymexx along too. grin

From the depths of my heart, I appreciate this. Will pass the love on by making someone else feel very special today! smiley

5 Likes

Re: Happy Birthday Omenka! by omenka(m): 6:38am On Sep 28, 2014
taharqa: Hapi bdai, Omenka....mk sure say u get more 'sense' dis yr o cheesy... on behalf of misef and d GEJ crew of NL
Lol. Taharqa my old foe, how you dey?? Been a while. Seems you became battle weary. grin

Thanks for turning up. And thank your comrades for me as well. smiley

3 Likes

Re: Happy Birthday Omenka! by Nobody: 6:46am On Sep 28, 2014
If Mama Berem could open a thread for you, then I must congratulate you as well.

On Behalf Of GEJ-Ologogoro Till 2027 Crew,

I Say,

Happy Birthday Your Highness Omenka.

I Wish You Long Life In Sound Health And Good Success.

May Almighty God Grants Your Heart Desires, Amen.

Cheers.

3 Likes

Re: Happy Birthday Omenka! by luvinhubby(m): 6:50am On Sep 28, 2014
H B D omenka.
Though i am allergic to most of your opinions on political issues, but it's your day, enjoy it.
May you live longer than Methuselah & be blessed more than Abraham.
Many more happy returns.

2 Likes

Re: Happy Birthday Omenka! by omenka(m): 6:51am On Sep 28, 2014
Steadmann: If Mama Berem could open a thread for you, then I must congratulate you as well.

On Behalf Of GEJ-Ologogoro Till 2027 Crew,

I Say,

Happy Birthday Your Highness Omenka.

I Wish You Long Life In Sound Health And Good Success.

May Almighty God Grants Your Heart Desires, Amen.

Cheers.
Thanks bro. Much love.

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday Omenka! by omenka(m): 6:54am On Sep 28, 2014
luvinhubby: H B D omenka.
Though i am allergic to most of your opinions on political issues, but it's your day, enjoy it.
May you live longer than Methuselah & be blessed more than Abraham.
Many more happy returns.
And being a businessman, I've always told you partisan politics would do you more harm than good. cheesy. We really don't agree on anything political. Our opinions have always been two parallel lines with no point of intersection to infinity.

Thanks for you prayers bro. Wish you all the best. smiley

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday Omenka! by Rawani: 6:58am On Sep 28, 2014
Happy Birthday Omenka, a witty and vibrant comrade. You have floated above petty clannishness and nepotism that is characteristic of this forum, in the interest of truth. I wish you more wisdom, prosperity and all the best life can offer. Pop one Bombay on behalf of the progressives. Cheers fam.

4 Likes

Re: Happy Birthday Omenka! by patrickmuf(m): 7:00am On Sep 28, 2014
Happy birthday bro...May the best of your past be the worst of your future... CHEERS!!!

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday Omenka! by omenka(m): 7:03am On Sep 28, 2014
Rawani: Happy Birthday Omenka, a witty and vibrant comrade. You have floated above petty clannishness and nepotism that is characteristic of this forum, in the interest of truth. I wish you more wisdom, prosperity and all the best life can offer. Pop one Bombay on behalf of the progressives. Cheers fam.
Mehn. Bro this is too much naw, I don't deserve this...smiley

@bold. Mos def! grin

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday Omenka! by omenka(m): 7:05am On Sep 28, 2014
patrickmuf: Happy birthday bro...May the best of your past be the worst of your future... CHEERS!!!
Much thanks bro. You far too kind. smiley
Re: Happy Birthday Omenka! by pentagonal: 7:12am On Sep 28, 2014
omenka: Party's in Sambisa Forest. Home you bring along your comrades from the Pentagon trained in special ops. We'd need their expertise in this kind of party. Bring Shymexx along too. grin

From the depths of my heart, I appreciate this. Will pass the love on by making someone else feel very special today! smiley

my team of busters send there wishes too. Oga shymexx is now a retired vet in the mudsling business. sambisa ke.... anyway you can go alone while we attend the party via Skype....
Re: Happy Birthday Omenka! by omenka(m): 7:13am On Sep 28, 2014
pentagonal:

my team of busters send there wishes too. Oga shymexx is now a retired vet in the mudsling business. sambisa ke.... anyway you can go alone while we attend the party via Skype....
Hahhahahahaha. Fair enough..smiley
Re: Happy Birthday Omenka! by Nobody: 7:48am On Sep 28, 2014
As you celebrate by popping champaigne and partying with the babes, remember that barcanista is somewhere wishing you the best of life. The Holy Bible(apologies no non christians) asked us to rejoice and celebrate with those that celebrate. I want to celebrate with yu. So pass me some wine and holla some babes over for my sake...it's so good to enjoy what you enjoy on your birthday grin

Happy Birthday Maxi Omenka
May the content of your Alomo never exhaust as you prepare for d great task tonight grin.

#Alabo Barcanista

5 Likes

Re: Happy Birthday Omenka! by donphilopus: 8:01am On Sep 28, 2014
cheesy grin tongue! Happy Birthday Boss. Wishing you long life and prosperity. Enjoy yourself.

Where the party for dey hold sef?!

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday Omenka! by lakpalakpa: 8:01am On Sep 28, 2014
Happy Birthday boss.

cool

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday Omenka! by omenka(m): 8:03am On Sep 28, 2014
barcanista: As you celebrate by popping champaigne and partying with the babes, remember that barcanista is somewhere wishing you the best of life. The Holy Bible(apologies no non christians) asked us to rejoice and celebrate with those that celebrate. I want to celebrate with yu. So pass me some wine and holla some babes over for my sake...it's so good to enjoy what you enjoy on your birthday grin
Happy Birthday Maxi Omenka
May the content of your Alomo never exhaust as you prepare for d great task tonight grin.
#Alabo Barcanista
donphilopus: cheesy grin tongue! Happy Birthday Boss. Wishing you long life and prosperity. Enjoy yourself.
Where the party for dey hold sef?!
Una own dey always dey different!! Lmao.

3 Likes

Re: Happy Birthday Omenka! by omenka(m): 8:05am On Sep 28, 2014
lakpalakpa: Happy Birthday boss.

cool
Thanks a mill bro. But come oo, tell us sontin, why u choose dis kain name sef?? Always makes me wonder whenever I see it. grin
Re: Happy Birthday Omenka! by donphilopus: 8:06am On Sep 28, 2014
omenka: Una own dey always dey different!! Lmao.

grin cheesy tongue!

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday Omenka! by omenka(m): 8:10am On Sep 28, 2014
Awww. Best of all!!!

Greatest father on the planet!!

3 Likes

Re: Happy Birthday Omenka! by courage54(m): 8:12am On Sep 28, 2014
Happy birthday bro, may u continue to be a nightmare to all the PDP lapdogs and sycophant. U will live long to continue to speak against evry ill government of the land.

2 Likes

Re: Happy Birthday Omenka! by omenka(m): 8:15am On Sep 28, 2014
courage54: Happy birthday bro, may u continue to be a nightmare to all the PDP lapdogs and sycophant. U will live long to continue to speak against evry ill government of the land.
Thanks so very much bro. smiley
Re: Happy Birthday Omenka! by Nobody: 8:17am On Sep 28, 2014
Happy birthday bro....joy! Joy!! joy!!! Is all that I wish you today and for the rest of your life.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

@ INEC Office, Ilorin South LG Headquarters / Dr. Abubakar @bukolasaraki And His Unbeatable Records As A Governor Of Kwara Sta / Anxiety In Enugu Ipob’s Sit-at-home Threat As MASSOB Declares Full Blown War

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.