Stats: 3,152,421 members, 7,815,953 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:02 PM

Gbawe, Berem, Omenka, Egift, Obiagelli: Now That Buhari Is In - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gbawe, Berem, Omenka, Egift, Obiagelli: Now That Buhari Is In (3764 Views)

Obiagelli Deactivated Her Account / Amaechi For Minister Of Niger Delta - Egift / What Barcanista Really Want (not Really That Of Gbawe) (2) (3) (4)

Gbawe, Berem, Omenka, Egift, Obiagelli: Now That Buhari Is In by Sirniyeh(m): 7:36pm On Jun 03, 2015
These great Nairalanders are sincere APC heroes especially on this community forum and they sincerely deserve to be celebrated. History will never forget you all for wonderful sacrifices of your Time, Byte, Intellect and Money made to silent the anti 'Sai Baba' media agents.

Now that election is over, you all seem not to be available as usual. It's becoming conspicuous that the anti Sai Baba agents you silenced during campaigns season have been reinvigorated with bad venoms to cause grave distractions to the detriment of the hoped CHANGE.

All manners of lies and illful speculations are being propagated. We implore you to remain loyal to President Buhari till eternity for posterity sake unlike the hypocrite/prostitute Barcanista.

Now that President Buhari's victory have vindicated all your efforts, this Politics Section needs to be revived and recover from the enemies of CHANGE.

God bless you all

APC --------------- CHANGE
Sai Buhari--------No Shaking

Re: Gbawe, Berem, Omenka, Egift, Obiagelli: Now That Buhari Is In by INTROVERT(f): 7:38pm On Jun 03, 2015
Thought barcanista switched towards the end.
Re: Gbawe, Berem, Omenka, Egift, Obiagelli: Now That Buhari Is In by Aminat508(f): 7:38pm On Jun 03, 2015
Re: Gbawe, Berem, Omenka, Egift, Obiagelli: Now That Buhari Is In by brownlord: 7:42pm On Jun 03, 2015
Many are mad...

Between I can't find the sect leader, Gbawe on the list

Re: Gbawe, Berem, Omenka, Egift, Obiagelli: Now That Buhari Is In by FastShipping: 7:46pm On Jun 03, 2015
Those heroes listed can go to sleep because Buhari development strides should be speaking for him in the coming months and years. These heroes don't need to be here to flog the SATanists in line. They have sacrificed a lot and need to recharge their batteries. Don't forget, they have jobs and families to attend to beside nairaland.

TANoids are in for a rude awakening by the time Buhari starts giving out developments to every regions in Nigeria. Buhari achievements in the next four years are in no doubt to his supporters.

Re: Gbawe, Berem, Omenka, Egift, Obiagelli: Now That Buhari Is In by SeverusSnape(m): 7:48pm On Jun 03, 2015
brownlord:
Many are mad...

[img]http://media./media/3i7zenReaUuI0/giphy.gif[/img]
He's truly the sect leader, the epistle writer.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gbawe, Berem, Omenka, Egift, Obiagelli: Now That Buhari Is In by MzJackBaueress(f): 7:51pm On Jun 03, 2015
Beremx is very much around. No shaking!

Re: Gbawe, Berem, Omenka, Egift, Obiagelli: Now That Buhari Is In by 9jii(m): 7:51pm On Jun 03, 2015
They(APC)have Won the Loosers are allowed to cry me a river.

Re: Gbawe, Berem, Omenka, Egift, Obiagelli: Now That Buhari Is In by 9jii(m): 7:54pm On Jun 03, 2015
INTROVERT:
Thought barcanista switched towards the end.
The most regrettable decision in history of politics.

Gwabe is d chairman
Jack baueress is on 24hrs
Egift is gifted
Omenka is the best
ibnSultan na blessing
rawani na Sarki
All of Us are winners

Re: Gbawe, Berem, Omenka, Egift, Obiagelli: Now That Buhari Is In by Babacele: 7:55pm On Jun 03, 2015
MzJackBaueress:
Beremx is very much around. No shaking!
Jack doesn't disappoint me!
Re: Gbawe, Berem, Omenka, Egift, Obiagelli: Now That Buhari Is In by MzJackBaueress(f): 8:07pm On Jun 03, 2015
Babacele:
Jack doesn't disappoint me!
lol! Longest time. How are you doing?
Re: Gbawe, Berem, Omenka, Egift, Obiagelli: Now That Buhari Is In by vedd: 8:18pm On Jun 03, 2015
To what ends would you need to convince anyone now that elections are over and victory is achieved?
No need to waste away on Nairaland. A wise man knows when to stop fighting and rest from his labour.

Re: Gbawe, Berem, Omenka, Egift, Obiagelli: Now That Buhari Is In by omenka(m): 8:21pm On Jun 03, 2015
@Sirniyeh. There are countless number of folks here who fought graciously and made huge sacrifices to ensure we arrive at where we are today, some of whose monikers I can't remember. It wasn't easy but in the end, it was worth every single kilobyte.

Now, phase one of the struggle has been achieved, what is left to do is encourage the government to deliver on her promises, ensure the gen pop is kept abreast of the activities of government, and make sure she TAKES RESPONSIBILITY for her failures, an element totally lacking in the immediate past admin. They never accepted responsibility for ANYTHING but rather passed the buck with every single instance where they were found wanting.

In our long struggle to get those guys out, we ensured as much as we can to focus our criticisms on salient issues such as the policies of the government since those were what really had remarkable impact on the lives of the citizens. We proferred solutions where we can, but like I said, we kept our eyes on the ball- government policies and governance.

Now, when you try to juxtapose that with what obtains in the "opposition" we have on the forum today, you would see why some of these monikers that were very much active in the recent past have chosen to severely cut back on their activity on the forum. How does one respond to threads such as:

Is Buhari a Sunni or Shia Muslim?

Buhari is from the same Muslim sect as ISIS.

A suicide bomber screamed "sai Buhari" before blowing himself up.

Buhari and vice visit two different muslim countries at the same time putting Nigeria in limbo.

Aisha Buhari's wrist watch costs 10million.

Buhari's cows are malnurished, is that how he intends to make Nigeria become?

Buhari not properly received by David Cameron in London.

Why is Buhari constantly running to the UK? Is he going to stash away stolen funds?

Why hasn't Buhari visited victims of Maiduguri Blast and Anambra tanker explosion?

Buhari's "I am for everybody and for nobody" statement was plagiarised.

Buhari's daughter chases out customers from a shopping mall so she could shop alone.

Why didn't Buhari declare his assets publicly (even when what he declared are yet to be verified by the CCB). etc, etc, etc... All these when the president had even yet to step foot in his office!

These are but a few of the kinds of threads that the flood the board with thereby making it impossible for us to have intelligent arguments/debates here, just as we had in the past. The best way, it seems, to treat these guys is simply to ignore them, hence the noticeable absence of the guys you mentioned. I stayed away myself for a coupla days but resurfaced today after I was mentioned by passingshot.

Expect to see a continuation of their absence if the trend continues. I'm expecting folks like mynd44, to enter ghostmode as well anytime soon. It is needless joining issues with such unintelligent and sadistic fellows. They can have the board to themselves while we savour the goodies of the admin on the mainstreet, which is what Nigerians care about and not online rants.

Do have a lovely night.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gbawe, Berem, Omenka, Egift, Obiagelli: Now That Buhari Is In by Nobody: 8:34pm On Jun 03, 2015
Gbawe, Beremx, Omenka, Egift, Obiagelli
this individuals played critical roles in the success of PMB an I believe the will keep informing Nigerians of Govt policies
This Change shall be gradual and institutionalized to ensure sustainable growth and development of Nigeria

>> Sirniyeh

IBNSULTAAN

Re: Gbawe, Berem, Omenka, Egift, Obiagelli: Now That Buhari Is In by Dollyak(f): 8:36pm On Jun 03, 2015
Sirniyeh:
These great Nairalanders are sincere APC heroes especially on this community forum and they sincerely deserve to be celebrated. History will never forget you all for wonderful sacrifices of your Time, Byte, Intellect and Money made to silent the anti 'Sai Baba' media agents.

Now that election is over, you all seem not to be available as usual. It's becoming conspicuous that the anti Sai Baba agents you silenced during campaigns season have been reinvigorated with bad venoms to cause grave distractions to the detriment of the hoped CHANGE.

All manners of lies and illful speculations are being propagated. We implore you to remain loyal to President Buhari till eternity for posterity sake unlike the hypocrite/prostitute Barcanista.

Now that President Buhari's victory have vindicated all your efforts, this Politics Section needs to be revived and recover from the enemies of CHANGE.

God bless you all

APC --------------- CHANGE
Sai Buhari--------No Shaking
Blind support is one of the things wrong with Nigeria. Your support shouldn't be with any party but the candidate. What if Buhari underperform?

Re: Gbawe, Berem, Omenka, Egift, Obiagelli: Now That Buhari Is In by omenka(m): 8:43pm On Jun 03, 2015
FastShipping:
Those heroes listed can go to sleep because Buhari development strides should be speak for him in the coming months and years. These heroes don't need to be here to flog the SATanists in line. They have sacrificed a lot and need to recharge their batteries. Don't forget, they have jobs and families to attend to beside nairaland.

TANoids are in for a rude awakening by the time Buhari starts giving out developments to every regions in Nigeria. Buhari achievements in the next four years are in no doubt to his supporters.
You nailed it bro. cool. I am very sure Baba won't disappoint.

Re: Gbawe, Berem, Omenka, Egift, Obiagelli: Now That Buhari Is In by PedroJP(m): 8:44pm On Jun 03, 2015
They are even gettin tired of NL with what they taught current opposition, and it seems some of them will have barcanista killed if possible to silence him.

Na dat egift of a person i get personal matter with as him lie one kind nonsense lie about Borno insurgency and their governors statement of "if he names terrosist sponsors heads will roll"

They never saw anything good in past administration, and are now getting bored being served with same measure.

Re: Gbawe, Berem, Omenka, Egift, Obiagelli: Now That Buhari Is In by Rawani: 8:49pm On Jun 03, 2015
omenka:

[b]Now, when you try to juxtapose that with what obtains in the "opposition" we have on the forum today, you would see why some of these monikers that were very much active in the recent past have chosen to severely cut back on their activity on the forum. How does one respond to threads such as:

Buhari and vice visit two different muslim countries at the same time puting Nigeria in limbo.

Aisha Buhari's wrist watch cost 10million.

Why is Buhari constantly running to the UK? Is he going to stash away stolen funds?

Why hasn't Buhari visited victims of Maiduguri Blast and Anambra tanker explosion?

Buhari's I am for everybody and for nobody statement was plagiarised.

Buhari's daughter chases out customers from a shopping mall so she could shop alone.[/b]

To put it lightly, the quality of this opposition is simply depressing, I guess that's what happens when naijapals members discover NL.

Re: Gbawe, Berem, Omenka, Egift, Obiagelli: Now That Buhari Is In by Sirniyeh(m): 8:53pm On Jun 03, 2015
omenka:
@Sirniyeh. There are countless number of folks here who fought graciously and made huge sacrifices to ensure we arrive at where we are today, some of whose monikers I can't remember. It wasn't easy but in the end, it was worth every single kilobyte.

Now, phase one of the struggle has been achieved, what is left to do is encourage the government to deliver on her promises, ensure the gen pop is kept abreast of the activities of government, and make
Expect to see a continuation of their absence if the trend continues. I'm expecting folks like mynd44, to enter ghostmode as well anytime soon. It is needless joining issues with such unintelligent and sadistic fellows. They can have the board to themselves while we savour the goodies of the admin on the mainstreet, which is what Nigerians care about and not online rants.

Do have a lovely night.

Lakaye Re Ko Ni Pare Lagbara Olorun. I sincerely appreciate your response, very intellectual. Chai, I feel you with great respect even though I may be older than you.

May God spare your life and others for Sai Baba.
PDP go hear Wen

Re: Gbawe, Berem, Omenka, Egift, Obiagelli: Now That Buhari Is In by MalcoImX: 8:54pm On Jun 03, 2015
They've lost the elections. They are bitter. What we're now seeing is post traumatic stress disorder. And what was not said about Buhari? Did that change anything. Let them continue. We have confidence in the President. He'll never be indecisive as their local champion.

Re: Gbawe, Berem, Omenka, Egift, Obiagelli: Now That Buhari Is In by MzJackBaueress(f): 8:54pm On Jun 03, 2015
PedroJP:
They are even gettin tired of NL with what they taught current opposition, and it seems some of them will have barcanista killed if possible to silence him.

Na dat egift of a person i get personal matter with as him lie one kind nonsense lie about Borno insurgency and their governors statement of "if he names terrosist sponsors heads will roll"

They never saw anything good in past administration, and are now getting bored being served with same measure.
of what use it is to kill the ediot?

Re: Gbawe, Berem, Omenka, Egift, Obiagelli: Now That Buhari Is In by omenka(m): 8:58pm On Jun 03, 2015
Sirniyeh:

Lakaye Re Ko Ni Pare Lagbara Olorun. I sincerely appreciate your response, very intellectual. Chai, I feel you with great respect even though I may be older than you.

May God spare your life and others for Sai Baba.
PDP go hear Wen
Lol. Don't bet on it sir. cheesy

May God bless you too. I'm optimistic I won't regret my support for the gentleman, ever. smiley

Re: Gbawe, Berem, Omenka, Egift, Obiagelli: Now That Buhari Is In by omenka(m): 9:00pm On Jun 03, 2015
MzJackBaueress:
of what use it is to kill the ediot?
Certain things you should simply ignore hon. smiley

Re: Gbawe, Berem, Omenka, Egift, Obiagelli: Now That Buhari Is In by MzJackBaueress(f): 9:03pm On Jun 03, 2015
omenka:
Certain things you should simply ignore hon. smiley
abi o! TANoids are becoming annoying these days honestly

Re: Gbawe, Berem, Omenka, Egift, Obiagelli: Now That Buhari Is In by Sirniyeh(m): 9:04pm On Jun 03, 2015
omenka:
Lol. Don't bet on it sir. cheesy

May God bless you too. I'm optimistic I won't regret my support for the gentleman, ever. smiley

I'm sorry for the insult. Sirniyeh may act childish here but hun un un un un only Chineke knows. God bless your support for the Man
Re: Gbawe, Berem, Omenka, Egift, Obiagelli: Now That Buhari Is In by hassan85(m): 9:05pm On Jun 03, 2015
Now that Buhari is their, contractors are beginning to do there jobs. Hes yet to even say anything and tanoids are already killing themselves. Go Go Go Mr President. God bless nigeria. Just watched channels news and saw a typical Barcanista and Tanoids kinda debate 4m a clueless 'lawyer' on FACE OFF sayn babas speech doesnt hold water. Haba cluelesness. PMB please keep killing tanoids silently.

Re: Gbawe, Berem, Omenka, Egift, Obiagelli: Now That Buhari Is In by omenka(m): 9:11pm On Jun 03, 2015
Sirniyeh:

I'm sorry for the insult. Sirniyeh may act childish here but hun un un un un only Chineke knows. God bless your support for the Man
Frankly we are all guilty of this. cheesy
Re: Gbawe, Berem, Omenka, Egift, Obiagelli: Now That Buhari Is In by MalcoImX: 9:18pm On Jun 03, 2015
hassan85:
Now that Buhari is their, contractors are beginning to do there jobs. Hes yet to even say anything and tanoids are already killing themselves. Go Go Go Mr President. God bless nigeria. Just watched channels news and saw a typical Barcanista and Tanoids kinda debate 4m a clueless 'lawyer' on FACE OFF sayn babas speech doesnt hold water. Haba cluelesness. PMB please keep killing tanoids silently.
Re: Gbawe, Berem, Omenka, Egift, Obiagelli: Now That Buhari Is In by chamboy(m): 9:19pm On Jun 03, 2015
brownlord:
Many are mad...

wen did dey discharge u na
Re: Gbawe, Berem, Omenka, Egift, Obiagelli: Now That Buhari Is In by chamboy(m): 9:21pm On Jun 03, 2015
omenka:

Now, phase one of the struggle has been achieved, what is left to do is encourage the government to deliver on her promises, ensure the gen pop is kept abreast of the activities of government, and make sure she TAKES RESPONSIBILITY for her failures, an element totally lacking in the immediate past admin. They never accepted responsibility for ANYTHING but rather passed the buck with every single instance where they were found wanting.

In our long struggle to get those guys out, we ensured as much as we can to focus our criticisms on salient issues such as the policies of the government since those were what really had remarkable impact on the lives of the citizens. We proferred solutions where we can, but like I said, we kept our eyes on the ball- government policies and governance.

Now, when you try to juxtapose that with what obtains in the "opposition" we have on the forum today, you would see why some of these monikers that were very much active in the recent past have chosen to severely cut back on their activity on the forum. How does one respond to threads such as:

A suicide bomber screamed "sai Buhari" before blowing himself up.

Buhari and vice visit two different muslim countries at the same time putting Nigeria in limbo.

Aisha Buhari's wrist watch costs 10million.

Buhari's "I am for everybody and for nobody" statement was plagiarised.

Buhari's daughter chases out customers from a shopping mall so she could shop alone.

Why didn't Buhari declare his assets publicly (even when what he declared are yet to be verified by the CCB). etc, etc, etc... All these when the president had even yet to step foot in his office!

These are but a few of the kinds of threads that the flood the board with thereby making it impossible for us to have intelligent arguments/debates here, just as we had in the past. The best way, it seems, to treat these guys is simply to ignore them, hence the noticeable absence of the guys you mentioned. I stayed away myself for a coupla days but resurfaced today after I was mentioned by passingshot.

Do have a lovely night.
is dis d best u robots can come up with
Re: Gbawe, Berem, Omenka, Egift, Obiagelli: Now That Buhari Is In by chamboy(m): 9:22pm On Jun 03, 2015
BlackTechnology about To spew nonsense
Re: Gbawe, Berem, Omenka, Egift, Obiagelli: Now That Buhari Is In by BlackTechnology: 9:26pm On Jun 03, 2015
chamboy:
BlackTechnology about To spew nonsense

Abeg allow me rest oooooooo

Buhari the most hypocritical President

" Abacha never stole a dime " Buhari grin

Gov Fayose Is A Bastard ......olusegun Obasanjo! / Who Was Ismaila Funtua Before 2015? / Failed State:South Africa Or Ghana Should Rule Nigeria For 20 Years

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69