Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,428 members, 7,830,147 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:56 PM

Find This Product Exporters And Earn Money - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Find This Product Exporters And Earn Money (467 Views)

Dried Cassava Chips Exporters Wanted / We Need Serious Nigerian Exporters For These Copper Ore Contracts! / How To Get Your Genuine Buyers & Sellers, Exporters Of Agric Produce (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Find This Product Exporters And Earn Money by bjmorre: 1:22pm On Nov 06, 2008
Hello All,
I am Bolaji from Lagos Nigeria, i am an import and export broker, i have serious clients seriously in need of Talc and Red iron oxide for export into Italy at least 4 containers each month.can any one help source it as soon as possible or you know any mining industry you can recommend.i have many items in my file needed for export including agricultural items like sunflower seeds,durum wheat,etc.
i need serious business minded people only who have vital business contacts.My clients are very ready to place their order as soon as possible.
send me email if you have vital information of any one or company who is into mining of mineral products in Nigeria: bjmorreonline1@gmail.com or call 08038328654
If you are interested in becoming our independent product sourcing representative you can also contact me, this is a business that can turn your life around with just few phone calls or emails.

People who live in Jos and Nasarawa can get this products sites and miners easily, since the mineral resources are located there, than most other states in Nigeria.
All you need do, find a company or individual who export Talc, Red Iron Oxide or Tin Oxide in large quantity.Be sure they can supply constantly to europe.Then ask them for samples of the products, i think this will be an evidence that you have contacted a genuine exporter who know and have the products.
Then get across to me with your findings, after wish we can arrange to meet and get details from you on how we can reach the exporter,get samples and finally place orders, then you get paid.

(1) (Reply)

Be Security Concious At Home And In The Office / Stop Losing Money On Your Forex Trading! / Need Assistance On Ur Appeal (visa)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.