Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,495 members, 7,819,807 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:10 AM

Tecno F6 Discussion Thread/Rooting - Phones (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tecno F6 Discussion Thread/Rooting (47306 Views)

Hands-on review of the latest TECNO F6 from 3CHUB. / Infinix zero discussion thread! / Tecno P5 Discussion Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tecno F6 Discussion Thread/Rooting by Kabawhat: 2:38pm On Mar 19, 2015
Please add me to tecno f6 whatsapp group 0804994506
Re: Tecno F6 Discussion Thread/Rooting by lafayette(m): 9:24pm On Mar 19, 2015
after flashing my f6, the dead robot was gone but my f6 keeps restarting tecno logo..pls help
Re: Tecno F6 Discussion Thread/Rooting by towncheerup(m): 10:55pm On Mar 19, 2015
lafayette:
after flashing my f6, the dead robot was gone but my f6 keeps restarting tecno logo..pls help
Boot into cwm then wipe user data
Re: Tecno F6 Discussion Thread/Rooting by lafayette(m): 7:16am On Mar 20, 2015
i already boot to recovery but it was showing dead robot with red triangle
Re: Tecno F6 Discussion Thread/Rooting by Bhordmars: 8:05am On Mar 20, 2015
Re: Tecno F6 Discussion Thread/Rooting by towncheerup(m): 9:02am On Mar 20, 2015
lafayette:
Did you flash all the files.
Re: Tecno F6 Discussion Thread/Rooting by towncheerup(m): 9:04am On Mar 20, 2015
lafayette:
Repeat to flash system.Img(the android tick recovery and boot.img) Again.
Re: Tecno F6 Discussion Thread/Rooting by Ndissle(m): 9:16am On Mar 20, 2015
Good day to you all nairalanders... For those that reside in LAGOS and you have any problems with your TECNO, INFINIX or ITEL PHONES, whether screen problem, broken screen or touchpad, whether ur phone doesn't boot well(stopping at tecno logo or infinix logo etc), any problems at all you are faced with and you want fast repairs without the hustles, you can reach me via 08038603994 for repairs.And I also use the same number for whatsapp. Please I don't do custom ROM. Thanks!!!!
Re: Tecno F6 Discussion Thread/Rooting by lafayette(m): 10:11am On Mar 20, 2015
ok mate...i'll do dat n info u
Re: Tecno F6 Discussion Thread/Rooting by StHolyMan: 4:18pm On Mar 20, 2015
Please I desperately need help. My Tecno F7 keeps rebooting since yesterday morning up until now. It may come up briefly and off it goes gain and keeps rebooting repeatedly without coming up. I have even reset to factory default to no avail. Please, what should I do? Somebody help!
Re: Tecno F6 Discussion Thread/Rooting by Ifeanyi4491(m): 4:26pm On Mar 20, 2015
Add me to tecno f6 group, 08124976657
Re: Tecno F6 Discussion Thread/Rooting by lafayette(m): 6:12pm On Mar 20, 2015
i dnt understand anymore.... i av flashed my f6 with the flash files over n over...yet my f6 still stuck @tecno logo & den restart
Re: Tecno F6 Discussion Thread/Rooting by towncheerup(m): 8:45pm On Mar 20, 2015
lafayette:
i dnt understand anymore.... i av flashed my f6 with the flash files over n over...yet my f6 still stuck @tecno logo & den restart
Then you should try the last resort of formatting the whole phone. By going to the flash tab on sp flash tool on the left (make sure 'Auto Format Flash' and 'Format whole flash without bootloader' are selected.
click OK, Stop should now be red in color while Format should be grey in color Connect your switched off phone via USB cord, a progress bar should load till you get a 'Success' message (green circle) - after formatting try to flash all the files again.
Re: Tecno F6 Discussion Thread/Rooting by lafayette(m): 10:04pm On Mar 20, 2015
towncheerup:

Then you should try the last resort of formatting the whole phone. By going to the flash tab on sp flash tool on the left (make sure 'Auto Format Flash' and 'Format whole flash without bootloader' are selected.
click OK, Stop should now be red in color while Format should be grey in color Connect your switched off phone via USB cord, a progress bar should load till you get a 'Success' message (green circle) - after formatting try to flash all the files again.
hmmmm, bro i have formated the device everytime b4 reflashing... yet still stuck @tecno logo
Re: Tecno F6 Discussion Thread/Rooting by lafayette(m): 8:52am On Mar 22, 2015
StHolyMan:
Please I desperately need help. My Tecno F7 keeps rebooting since yesterday morning up until now. It may come up briefly and off it goes gain and keeps rebooting repeatedly without coming up. I have even reset to factory default to no avail. Please, what should I do? Somebody help!
Dude! go²hovatek.com, clik on forum, phone & accesories... look out for thread that talks bout ur F7, dats where u will get solution for ur F7... sorry bout ur device, let me knw where u r lost
Re: Tecno F6 Discussion Thread/Rooting by Carlcaresophia: 9:41am On Mar 23, 2015
StHolyMan:
Hi! You can take your phone to our Carlcare Service Center, our colleagues there will help you solve the problem. If you need us to send you the contact information of our service centers, pls tell us the city, state you're living in now. Thank you!
Re: Tecno F6 Discussion Thread/Rooting by Carlcaresophia: 9:53am On Mar 23, 2015
lafayette:
Hi! You can take your phone to our Carlcare Service Center, our colleagues there will help you solve the problem. And if you need us to send you the contact information of our service center, pls tell us the city and state you're living in now. Thank you!
Re: Tecno F6 Discussion Thread/Rooting by Carlcaresophia: 9:58am On Mar 23, 2015
dertornam:
Hi buddy!
After flashing my f6, the dead android robot doesn't show anymore but the phone continues to restart at the TECNO logo.
Any help please?!?!?!
Hi! You can try to take your phone to our Carlcare Service Center, our colleagues there will help you solve the problem. If you need us to send you the contact information of our service center, pls tell us the city and state you're living in now. Thank you!
Re: Tecno F6 Discussion Thread/Rooting by lafayette(m): 10:16am On Mar 23, 2015
Carlcaresophia:
Hi! You can try to take your phone to our Carlcare Service Center, our colleagues there will help you solve the problem. If you need us to send you the contact information of our service center, pls tell us the city and state you're living in now. Thank you!

Cross River State... Calabar municipal
Re: Tecno F6 Discussion Thread/Rooting by Carlcaresophia: 10:38am On Mar 23, 2015
lafayette:

Hi! You can try to contact our phone collecting point there, following is the contact information: CALABA-UDEC Shope 98 Calabar ,Cross River 08033910342
CALABA-REP No 7 White House ,Calabar 08172005268
Thank you!
Re: Tecno F6 Discussion Thread/Rooting by StHolyMan: 11:12am On Mar 23, 2015
lafayette:

Dude! go²hovatek.com, clik on forum, phone & accesories... look out for thread that talks bout ur F7, dats where u will get solution for ur F7... sorry bout ur device, let me knw where u r lost
Do you mean www.go2hovatek.com. I have tried it but it didn't open.
Re: Tecno F6 Discussion Thread/Rooting by StHolyMan: 11:13am On Mar 23, 2015
Carlcaresophia:
Hi! You can take your phone to our Carlcare Service Center, our colleagues there will help you solve the problem. If you need us to send you the contact information of our service centers, pls tell us the city, state you're living in now. Thank you!
Thanks, I'm in PH and I know your office at artillery.
Re: Tecno F6 Discussion Thread/Rooting by Akamo5(m): 2:59pm On Mar 23, 2015
my sister is using this phone, is there any free data that came with this phone?
Re: Tecno F6 Discussion Thread/Rooting by lafayette(m): 4:20pm On Mar 23, 2015
StHolyMan:

dude! remove d go2... jst ... nairaland saw d site name as spam, dats y i joined the go2, meaning goto dot com

1 Like

Re: Tecno F6 Discussion Thread/Rooting by lafayette(m): 4:23pm On Mar 23, 2015
StHolyMan:

dude! remove d go2... jst ... nairaland saw d site name as spam, dats y i joined the go2, meaning gotohovatek dot com
Re: Tecno F6 Discussion Thread/Rooting by Carlcaresophia: 7:10am On Mar 24, 2015
StHolyMan:

Thanks, I'm in PH and I know your office at artillery.
Hi! Following pls find the latest contact information of our service center in PH: "2nd floor,NO-290 Aba Road, Port Harcourt,River State of Nigeria" + 234 9099515582
Thank you!
Re: Tecno F6 Discussion Thread/Rooting by Carlcaresophia: 7:18am On Mar 24, 2015
lafayette:

Sorry we don't have service center in Calabar yet, you can try to contact our phone collecting points there, following is the contact information: CALABA-UDEC Shope 98 Calabar ,Cross River 08033910342
CALABA-REP No 7 White House ,Calabar 08172005268
Thank you!
Re: Tecno F6 Discussion Thread/Rooting by StHolyMan: 2:05pm On Mar 24, 2015
lafayette:

dude! remove d go2... jst ... nairaland saw d site name as spam, dats y i joined the go2, meaning goto dot com
Thanks a bunch.
Re: Tecno F6 Discussion Thread/Rooting by StHolyMan: 2:06pm On Mar 24, 2015
Carlcaresophia:
Hi! Following pls find the latest contact information of our service center in PH: "2nd floor,NO-290 Aba Road, Port Harcourt,River State of Nigeria" + 234 9099515582
Thank you!
Noted, thanks.
Re: Tecno F6 Discussion Thread/Rooting by Carlcaresophia: 6:58am On Mar 25, 2015
StHolyMan:

Noted, thanks.
You're welcome!
Re: Tecno F6 Discussion Thread/Rooting by wilsonkenya: 5:41am On Mar 26, 2015
[Having the same problem. Yes i rooted my phone
quote author=kippo post=30238932] was your phone rooted before you tried the update? Or have you in un installed any app that came with the phone? [/quote]
Re: Tecno F6 Discussion Thread/Rooting by wilsonkenya: 5:44am On Mar 26, 2015
Kindly assist me. I rooted my phone back in January. Since then I have tried to update Techno F6 system updates but completely unable. Kindly assist me

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Hilarious Conversation Between Airtel Customer Care And A Customer (audio) / How Do I Stop Mtn From Deducting My Airtime during browsing ? / List Of Nokia Lumia Smartphones With Prices And Specifications In Nigeria (PICS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.