Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,028 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:34 PM

SCOAN Miracles Are Not Fake, Says TB Joshua - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / SCOAN Miracles Are Not Fake, Says TB Joshua (1336 Views)

"MEND" Claims Responsibility For The SCOAN Disaster??? / Prophet Tb Joshua 2014 Prophecy About APC & PDP / Richest Pastors In Nigeria: Prophet T.b. Joshua And The Scoan Hit Back (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

SCOAN Miracles Are Not Fake, Says TB Joshua by Wolexy1212(m): 9:46am On Sep 28, 2014
Founder of the Synagogue Church of All Nations, Prophet T.B Joshua, has debunked allegations that the miracles that take place in his church are fake. In the aftermath of a building collapse about two weeks ago in his church premises, which killed no fewer than 115 people, mostly visitors from South Africa, the controversial pastor has come under public scrutiny.

A South African journalist, Jacques Pauw, had alleged that Joshua’s widely publicized miracles were not genuine.

In his report he had said, “I challenged the pilgrims to provide me with medical proof that they had been healed. None did”.

In a statement released via SCOAN’s official Facebook page, Joshua claimed that all his miracles were performed before the church audience and beamed live to the world through the church’s Emmanuel TV.

“Please note, all of The SCOAN services are public and broadcast live on Emmanuel TV”, the statement read in part.

The popular televangelist was reacting to a media report concerning the authenticity of miracles performed in his churhc.

But, Joshua claimed that the media report was false. According to him, the names of the people who alleged that the pastor performed fake miracles are fabricated.

“The writer(s) fabricated names of people who do not exist and remained nameless and faceless in order to hide their evil intentions. They need to be investigated”, he said.

Joshua added, “It is our belief that these stories were intended to divert people’s attention from the evil that has been done”.

Expressing his displeasure over the report, he urged security operatives to investigate those behind it.

The SCOAN founder said, “Those involved in these stories need to be investigated concerning the building collapse. If they are not directly involved, they will help the investigation.

“If they are not the ones who did it, they know those who did. Perhaps, they were involved in the building collapse because they claim what is happening in The SCOAN is fake. They are suspect”.

The statement also urged members of the church and supporters not to be misled by the said report.

“Do not be misled and diverted from the truth. No matter how long a lie is sustained, the truth will someday prevail. Jesus is the Truth”, the statement urged. Source:www.informationng.com/2014/09/scoan-miracles-are-not-fake-says-tb-joshua.html
Re: SCOAN Miracles Are Not Fake, Says TB Joshua by Obascoetubi: 10:31am On Sep 28, 2014
why should he wl tel u if its fake?
Re: SCOAN Miracles Are Not Fake, Says TB Joshua by Wolexy1212(m): 10:33am On Sep 28, 2014
Who's the judge?
Re: SCOAN Miracles Are Not Fake, Says TB Joshua by Obascoetubi: 11:09am On Sep 28, 2014
Wolexy1212: Who's the judge?
if he sAy one person wl died, why dont u say "dont judge"? why do we go and study law? even the same God dat says do not judge is revealing to mAny pastors dat tbj is not from him
Re: SCOAN Miracles Are Not Fake, Says TB Joshua by bambuzz88: 11:46am On Sep 28, 2014
[b]To be candid ,i dont know why this crook man hasn't be arrested yet cos he is a silent criminal undecided ,He said is gifted in foreseeing all the future occurrence(NEver positive), God speaks to him specially, people revere him as if he is God, yet he never foresee anything Good to them despite,

if not the Government is biased, think if it were to be a common man, will he not be arrested with immediate effect by Lag GOV for putting illegal structures (Blaming Boko hAram), i just spit anytime i see this man, he is so full of shit and confused, he has nothing to offer but venom of ignorance to his own advantage

foolish man that foresee all the plane crash that will happen right from his mountain but cant foresee the structural collapse in his cohort
,foolish man that is so scared and afraid of Ebola, not to even talk of laying hands on ebola victim for divine healing, but he has a anointing for HIV, meningitis, poverty, arthritis and so on..............WAKE UP WOrld, and Let There be progress,which is the whole essence of Civilization
[/b]

2 Likes

Re: SCOAN Miracles Are Not Fake, Says TB Joshua by Infomizer(m): 12:26pm On Sep 28, 2014
AFAIK, it's all baloney if he (and others) can't televise a live healing of an amputee. Start with a celeb like Pistorious.
All na bobo!

1 Like

Re: SCOAN Miracles Are Not Fake, Says TB Joshua by Wolexy1212(m): 1:05pm On Sep 28, 2014
Nice piece, but you sounds too harsh and offensive.[/color][quote author=bamb[right][/right]uzz88][b]To be tongue candid ,i dont know why this crook man hasn't be arrested yet cos he is a silent criminal undecided ,He said is gifted in foreseeing all the future occurrence(NEver positive), God speaks to him specially, people revere him as if he is God, yet he never foresee anything Good to them despite,

if not the Government is biased, think if it were to be a common man, will he not be arrested with immediate effect by Lag GOV for putting illegal structures (Blaming Boko hAram), i just spit anytime i see this man, he is so full of shit and confused, he has nothing to offer but venom of ignorance to his own advantage

foolish man that foresee all the plane crash that will happen right from his mountain but cant foresee the structural collapse in his cohort
,foolish man that is so scared and afraid of Ebola, not to even talk of laying hands on ebola victim for divine healing, but he has a anointing for HIV, meningitis, poverty, arthritis and so on.............. UP WOrld.
Re: SCOAN Miracles Are Not Fake, Says TB Joshua by bambuzz88: 1:14pm On Sep 28, 2014
[quote author=Wolexy1212][/quote]

Nope but blunt rather
Re: SCOAN Miracles Are Not Fake, Says TB Joshua by bambuzz88: 1:15pm On Sep 28, 2014
@Wolexy1212

Nope but blunt rather
Re: SCOAN Miracles Are Not Fake, Says TB Joshua by Wolexy1212(m): 8:50am On Sep 29, 2014
Alright, but the use of 'foolish' is abusive and derogatory
bambuzz88: @Wolexy1212

Nope but blunt rather
Re: SCOAN Miracles Are Not Fake, Says TB Joshua by ScienceWatch: 1:12pm On Apr 23, 2017
The stance of these Satanic Atheists against the holy Pastor Joshua makes one question how versed they are in the Word of God. Is it not written in the Bible that God used the foolish things of this world to confound the wise?”

Clearly, the question our revered gentlemen should ask is not, ‘Who is your mentor?’ but ‘By what authority are you acting?’ in conjunction with the biblical standard: ‘By their fruits, you shall know them.’ The attributes and qualities a person possesses speak volumes of their source of strength.

The steadfast consistency, prophetic insight, charitable disposition, healing gifting, practical teaching, heavenly wisdom and childlike simplicity of T.B. Joshua cannot possibly be the product of illusion, sorcery or man’s acumen.

Besides, the testimony of Ghana’s new head, Prof. Atta Mills, alone is enough to confirm the genuineness and greatness of Joshua’s ministry and calling. Has history ever heard of a sitting president visit a church and publicly testify that the pastor accurately predicted the outcome and specific details of the election to him? His testimony echoes the tens of thousands who rush to Joshua’s church on a weekly basis to receive a touch from God.

Sadly, the gap between the accusers and the accused is ever widening as many leading FAKE pastors in Nigeria are becoming more embroiled in the pursuit of money and material gain than the essence of Christ’s gospel and work. Kingdom business seems more like worldly business, with pastors making headlines for expensive acquisitions, lavish living and political speeches as opposed to solving THE URGENT SUFFERING OF THEIR OWN INNOCENT CONGREGATIONS.

blueAgent , bennyann , Pidgin2 , Kingebukasblog , Junia , oaroloye , Ken4Christ
Re: SCOAN Miracles Are Not Fake, Says TB Joshua by ScienceWatch: 1:16pm On Apr 23, 2017
Infomizer:
AFAIK, it's all baloney if he (and others) can't televise a live healing of an amputee. Start with a celeb like Pistorious.
All na bobo!
Christ commanded, “As the Father sent me, so send I you.” If pastors cant fulfill this command of Jesus, he is fake and is unable to give to the suffering masses what Jesus want to give. The pastors theological qualifications dont count here.

The Holy Prophet TB Joshua is highly anointed and powerfully ordained by Jesus Christ as the overwhelming biblical and scientifically verifiable evidence reveals for our convenience.

If you want to know if a Pastor is real or fake, simply examine his WORKS. The WORKS will reveal if a Pastor is recognized in heaven !

What are the "WORKS" Jesus always refer to : It is all the Miracles, Signs, Prophecy and the many Wonders given for our benefit so that we might believe that we are truly LOVED.

Examine what Christ is saying about himself;
John 5:36 But I have greater witness than that of John: for the WORKS which the Father hath given me to finish, the same WORKS that I do, bear witness of me, that the Father hath sent me.

9) Christ commanded, “As the Father sent me, so send I you.”
If pastors cant fulfill this command of Jesus, he is fake and is unable to give to the suffering masses what Jesus want to give. The pastors theological qualifications dont count here.

Now very carefully examine what Christ is commanding his chosen ones;
John15:16 Ye have not chosen me, but I have chosen you, and ordained you, that ye should go and bring forth fruit (Miracles, Signs, Prophecy and the many Wonders), and that your fruit should remain: that whatsoever ye shall ask of the Father in my name, he may give it you.

Suffering people of all races and religions are now lovingly and effectively helped by the Holy Scoan Church and Emmanuel TV and youtube.com

Importantly, because most humans lack the ability to switch between intellectual concepts and spiritual concepts, Jesus spoke differently to his apprentice pastors/disciples compared with the way he spoke to the masses.

Suffering people of all races and religions are now lovingly and effectively helped by the Holy Scoan Church and Emmanuel TV and youtube.com to overcome the centuries old trap laid for them by powerful church leaders, governments and influential Satanic groups.

See clearly how the Holy Gospels and the Holy Books Of ACTS come to life in Scoan Church Nigeria.

What are these WORKS that Jesus always refer to ?
They are the miracles, prophecy, signs and wonders. Jesus also instructs all pastors, ministers, evangelists to do the same, He says to them,”As my father sent me, so send I you.”

hardmirror, jonbellion, akintom, coolusername, sirwere, johnnydon22, Lennycool, benzics , Libradeus, lepasharon, otem, otemdomino, frank317, adepeter26, niflheim, thehomer, JackBizzle, lepasharon, cloudgodess, frecocoa, CatFishBilly, Kay17, joseph1013, wiegraf, EvilBrain, teempakguy, Lennycool, akintom, SirWere, obinna58, onetrack, plaetton, uyilredia, ifenes, hopefulLandlord

(1) (Reply)

The angel John saw in Revelation 10 sounds like the statue of liberty. / I Missed The Rapture ( Divine Revelation) / Seun Osewa 'converting' People To Islam Through Click Technology

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.