Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,957 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:56 AM

I Will Crush Boko Haram —jonathan - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Will Crush Boko Haram —jonathan (28796 Views)

We Will Crush BOKO HARAM Within Two Months - Buhari / No Link Between Buhari, Boko Haram – Jonathan Campaign Group / Boko Haram: Jonathan Employs Israeli Security For Aso Rock (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Will Crush Boko Haram —jonathan by Nobody: 4:37pm On Sep 28, 2014
JEITO: why are you angry because he said he was going to crush BH? Was it Lagos state that restricted entries into Nigeria after patrick sawyer? Or was it lagos state that set up ebola testing and isolation centres in all the geo-political regions of this country? And ensured those who were infected were adequately quarantined and those that escape to other states brought back? Or was it lagos state that did mass sensitization of Nigerians on ebola

Jeito, I like ur comment... But do u know what politics is? They acted on the success of Lagos State. We have federal police in Lagos but Lagos provide them with ammunitions n automobiles. The ones detected elsewhere were sent to Lagos. Didn't u see him on TV cleaning his hands with sanitizer as if Ebola na germ? Let's reason from every angle... To me, he is using the chibok girls for politics... The guy's advicers too dey watch Scandals + House of Cards
Re: I Will Crush Boko Haram —jonathan by Nobody: 4:38pm On Sep 28, 2014
In crusher's voice; "I go crush you o" #TEAMAREA
Re: I Will Crush Boko Haram —jonathan by OLADD: 4:45pm On Sep 28, 2014
ijigaparadox: Jonathan never crushed Ebola Virus. Fashola did crushed the deadly virus... The federal government were sleeping just like it slept when boko haram started very small and grew so deadly under its nose. Fashola and the Lagos state government should be given credit. When the federal govt saw how hardworking the Lagos state govt was, it jumped in when the work was almost done by the Lagos govt. Now he is claiming the glory. If not for Fashola, you reading this may have been contaminated by Ebola. Vote Jonathan out. He is not worth it as my Bishop (Okojie) has seen clearly into Nigeria's future as it is not safe in GEJ's hands... When he had bokoharam to fight, what did he do? Fashola would have ended bokoharam before all the innocent Nigerians lost their dear lives. May their gentle souls rest in the Bosom of our Lord, Jesus Christ.... Cheers.
[color=#006600][/color]

You are just an an incurable hater. Ebola was crushed with a joint effort between Lagos state and Federal Govt. And if the president says "we"crushed Ebola, he was talking as the president of the Fed Republic of Nigeria. He's also the president of Fashola. And concerning Boko haram, you are too naive. What was the US doing when planes were hijacked to blow up the twin towers? What were they doing when Pentagon was attacked by the same hijackers? Terrorism is alien to Nigeria and it requires meticulous plans and actions to nip it in the bud. If what your brain is insinuating had been applied, Nigeria would have been a goner.
Re: I Will Crush Boko Haram —jonathan by flyingdutchman(m): 4:52pm On Sep 28, 2014
Berem and other respected Nairalanders: I really wish there was a party better than the bunch of useless people in PDP! Unfortunately, APC has failed as an Opposition party. Both POSITIVE and negative moves of the Government are barked against by APC. At times, I feel the opposition don't really care about us Nigerians. No clearly outlined plans by them for the masses. Just selfish criticisms.
Re: I Will Crush Boko Haram —jonathan by OLADD: 4:54pm On Sep 28, 2014
1stola:
Gej is retàrded
Father of thievery and corruption
BH IS A CONSPIRACY JUST LIKE 9/11
HOW COME SUDDENLY (FEW MONTHS TO ELECTION)
#SHEKARAU IS KILLED?
# CHIBOK GIRLS RELEASED?
# BH MEMBERS ARE SURRENDERING?
HE CREATED BH
HIS MILITANT BOYS AND PASTOR BLINGS SUPPLIES THE WEAPONS....
MAY GOD PUNISH ALL YOU WICKED SOULS.
[color=#006600][/color]

Your own soul is under severe punishment already. So GEJ is smarter to have conceived and hatched all these under the nooses of IBB, Abdussallam, Tinubu, Fashola, Gowon, Obj, Kwankwaso, Ameachi and the rest who are very close to the government and have their footsoldiers in the military? You are a disgrace to whoever sent you to school.
Re: I Will Crush Boko Haram —jonathan by Jalubarika(m): 4:56pm On Sep 28, 2014
There was somebody who said PDP believes in stomach infrastructure. That's for Mr "go and die '
Re: I Will Crush Boko Haram —jonathan by atlwireles: 4:57pm On Sep 28, 2014
patrickmuf: The fear of valentines day 2015 is the beginning of wisdom...GEJ, you said what?
See him talking tough because elections is around the corner...You had 2011, 2012, 2013 to crush them but you and your cronies were busy doing what y'all know best i.e looting our common wealth...yeye dey smell

You are kidding ba? grin grin grin grin grin
Re: I Will Crush Boko Haram —jonathan by 1stola: 4:57pm On Sep 28, 2014
christopher123: And He has started doing that ....thank you Jonathan

Islam is a shame

I will be so ashamed to be a Muslim
They are surrendering in north Nigeria
They are been pounced in middle east

Christian will always win

Thank God

I am no Muslim
My people perish for lack of knowledge.
smh
Re: I Will Crush Boko Haram —jonathan by OLADD: 4:58pm On Sep 28, 2014
JEITO: why are you angry because he said he was going to crush BH? Was it Lagos state that restricted entries into Nigeria after patrick sawyer? Or was it lagos state that set up ebola testing and isolation centres in all the geo-political regions of this country? And ensured those who were infected were adequately quarantined and those that escape to other states brought back? Or was it lagos state that did mass sensitization of Nigerians on ebola
[color=#006600][/color]

Thank you. Their reasoning faculties are seriously impaired.
Re: I Will Crush Boko Haram —jonathan by OLADD: 5:00pm On Sep 28, 2014
JEITO: Why e dey pain some people say OUR PRESIDENT dey boast say e go crush BH? Abi dem get stake inside the group ni

because I expected every WELL MEANING Nigerian to say AMEN to that.
[color=#006600][/color]

Demons will not say Amen to such. Rather, they are silently sulking.
Re: I Will Crush Boko Haram —jonathan by 1stola: 5:00pm On Sep 28, 2014
OLADD: [color=#006600][/color]

Your own soul is under severe punishment already. So GEJ is smarter to have conceived and hatched all these under the nooses of IBB, Abdussallam, Tinubu, Fashola, Gowon, Obj, Kwankwaso, Ameachi and the rest who are very close to the government and have their footsoldiers in the military? You are a disgrace to whoever sent you to school.
Coming from a niggà from the flàthead lizard clan, I don't blame you.
Gullible môron. Don't worry, your retàrded Father gej will soon give you your bíafra (land of no hope)
Re: I Will Crush Boko Haram —jonathan by uchdollar111: 5:01pm On Sep 28, 2014
Right on Mr. President, we that are with U are greater than those that are against U. Anyway check out www.myeventsgallery.com sign up to receive free gifts b/4 our launching party.
Re: I Will Crush Boko Haram —jonathan by OLADD: 5:02pm On Sep 28, 2014
adonis89: may God punish u for insulting d president
[color=#006600][/color]

And the hosts of heaven say Amen.
Re: I Will Crush Boko Haram —jonathan by prowlG: 5:06pm On Sep 28, 2014
Cheap mtn data bundles
250mb for N300
500mb for N600
750mb for N900
1gb for N1200
https://www.nairaland.com/1917369/extremely-cheap-mtn-data-300
Re: I Will Crush Boko Haram —jonathan by OLADD: 5:07pm On Sep 28, 2014
Ayostically:
Which victory? After d loss of over a thousand citizens and the chibok girls stil missin!
He has only intensified clampdown on the terrorists 2 boost his political ambition, why didnt he do this long ago & save the souls lost 2 the terrorist.
C him boostin about Ebola
[color=#006600][/color]

Stop fooling yourself. Whether Boko haram is crushed or not, whether Chibok girls (who were carefully hidden by Shetima and his Boko boys) are found or not, GEJ will rule till 2019.
Re: I Will Crush Boko Haram —jonathan by haymoney01(m): 5:11pm On Sep 28, 2014
CRUSHET TABLET NIIIII
Re: I Will Crush Boko Haram —jonathan by ogbronx(m): 5:14pm On Sep 28, 2014
Piloeternity: The whole saga sounds like a well written script in nollywood. Is it now wen d BH boys are surrendering that GEJ is now saying this.. Hmm
Thank you! Sound minded pple knew that BH is govt sponsored conspiracy for 2015. I said this a while ago that insurgency would be stopped and Nigerians being gullible pple will rush to the polls and vote in a saviour for second term.
Vigilante and hunters killed 75 BH members that ran out on ammunition right? why? because their supplies didn't come from the army at that time.
Massive surrendering of BH members and the supposed death of another shakau months before elections.
The coincidence of the c and c comments on crushing BH now as against the persistent cry for help from the international community is also questionable.
Nigerians are mostly gullible and even the silliest of conspiracy goes unnoticed by the them . BH is FG's tool to finish opposition and win sympathy votes like in 2011.
Re: I Will Crush Boko Haram —jonathan by EMMABC1(m): 5:15pm On Sep 28, 2014
What was that f00l called T.A Orji doing there? Always jiving and junketing wt GEJ and shying away frm d task b4 him in his state.
Re: I Will Crush Boko Haram —jonathan by OLADD: 5:23pm On Sep 28, 2014
1stola:
Coming from a niggà from the flàthead lizard clan, I don't blame you.
Gullible môron. Don't worry, your retàrded Father gej will soon give you your bíafra (land of no hope)
[color=#006600][/color]

Even though I can't see you physically, your response has sold you out! A nobrainer. Instead of responding to either confirm or counter my post, you are busy using putrid and incongruent slangs. Whatever they spent on your education is a total waste.

1 Like

Re: I Will Crush Boko Haram —jonathan by major466(m): 5:25pm On Sep 28, 2014
Yes my President. We Nigerians are totally behind you. Ride on Sir!
GEJ till Chicken turns to goat.
Re: I Will Crush Boko Haram —jonathan by OLADD: 5:26pm On Sep 28, 2014
uchdollar111: Right on Mr. President, we that are with U are greater than those that are against U. Anyway check out www.myeventsgallery.com sign up to receive free gifts b/4 our launching party.
[color=#006600][/color]

God bless you and the Federal Republic of Nigeria.
Re: I Will Crush Boko Haram —jonathan by pat077: 5:33pm On Sep 28, 2014
oga we done hear u. What else?
Re: I Will Crush Boko Haram —jonathan by publicenemy(m): 5:41pm On Sep 28, 2014
Ayostically:
Which victory? After d loss of over a thousand citizens and the chibok girls stil missin!
He has only intensified clampdown on the terrorists 2 boost his political ambition, why didnt he do this long ago & save the souls lost 2 the terrorist.
C him boostin about Ebola

You are abbsolutely right...all these so ccalled victories now that elections are cclose...
Re: I Will Crush Boko Haram —jonathan by sarutobie(m): 5:43pm On Sep 28, 2014
kennydee05: GEJ those who are against you are far more than those who are with you.
you err gravely..but I want you to continue in your delusion. .and in the article he said "we will crush boko haram"..boko haram is not a fight for only one man, all well meaning nigerians must join to subdue them at all cost..I bet 80% of the posters on this thread did not read the article. .lazy humanoids pretending to be wiser than those they scorn..
Re: I Will Crush Boko Haram —jonathan by reindeer: 5:48pm On Sep 28, 2014
I am impressed with the progress of the Nigerian Army and those guys should be praised!

However i find it queer that their sterling successes only came after GEJ/Oritsejafor were unable to get illegal arms with the $9.3million seized in South Africa.#Justsaying
Re: I Will Crush Boko Haram —jonathan by kazmanbanjoko(m): 5:51pm On Sep 28, 2014
Apc and Pdp should unite ooooo so dat nigeria can be @ peace.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Will Crush Boko Haram —jonathan by Maestronaija(m): 6:01pm On Sep 28, 2014
publicenemy: Yes his administration has recently had victories over Boko Haram annd that's good,but the insurgency got to its peak in this same administrattion.

Corruption is at its peak as well and its amazing he isn't even talking about cccrushig coruption or is that not as bad as the Boko Haram insurgency?

I know is a welcome development wit d way Nigerian army has suddenly started gettin result but dont quote me rong.. why is it wen it was a few months to the election? am just wonderin ni o.........
Re: I Will Crush Boko Haram —jonathan by Dmano: 6:07pm On Sep 28, 2014
Can u see some people were so happy with d boko menance now dat they have been defeated,it painning some people. Let them cry me a river
Re: I Will Crush Boko Haram —jonathan by Holuwarsweun(m): 6:08pm On Sep 28, 2014
diz jonathan come day make promise when it is almost 2015 lol he wan win d election
Re: I Will Crush Boko Haram —jonathan by tomiobj(m): 6:27pm On Sep 28, 2014
WebSurfer:

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2014/09/will-crush-boko-haram-jonathan/
Oga jonnnaaa...this isn't call of duty

and how do you do that thing where ur entire post is a quote
Re: I Will Crush Boko Haram —jonathan by timilehing(m): 6:28pm On Sep 28, 2014
If you like, grind them. You brought it, you must end it
Re: I Will Crush Boko Haram —jonathan by MAKATAJANE: 6:29pm On Sep 28, 2014
God can do all.quote author=fitzmayowa]Am just wondering...The same BH that he was unable to crush for almost 4yrs, its election time suddenly, he is telling Nigerians he is going to crush them....

I guess crushing BH would be his main campaign point for re-election...SMH[/quote]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Ankio Briggs Visits Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) / Crowd Hails Peter Obi As He Visits Jos, Plateau State Unannounced / Sen Andy Uba Defects To APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.