Stats: 3,151,872 members, 7,813,970 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:03 PM

Ankio Briggs Visits Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ankio Briggs Visits Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) (28793 Views)

Omoyele Sowore Visits Nnamdi Kanu In New York (pic) / Femi Fani-Kayode Visits Nnamdi Kanu’s House In Umuahia. IPOB Members Welcome Him / Ikedi Ohakim Visits Nnamdi Kanu In Umuahia (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

Ankio Briggs Visits Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) by broseme: 12:53pm On May 24, 2017
Popular Niger Delta activist Ankio Briggs paid a visit to IPOB leader Nnamdi Kanu.For those who don't know her,she is an English-born Nigerian environmental and human rights activist. She is the founder and executive director of non-governmental organization Agape Birthrights. As of 2011, she was spokesperson of the Ijaw Republican Assembly (IRA) as well as the United Niger Delta Energy Development Security Strategy (UNDEDSS).Briggs, through her organization assists with developing areas, documenting, cleaning oil spill and fighting against injustices and marginalisation.She also collaborates internationally with other organizations from around the world.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/05/niger-delta-activist-ankio-briggs.html

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ankio Briggs Visits Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) by Nobody: 12:56pm On May 24, 2017
One people, one love. Afonjas...leave us alone.

240 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Ankio Briggs Visits Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) by TwoBottles: 1:17pm On May 24, 2017
Behold, the future is here and the future is Biafra. Nigeria as a country may not last the next 50yrs; the earlier we come to terms with that, the better.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ankio Briggs Visits Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) by Amberon: 1:20pm On May 24, 2017
OK
Re: Ankio Briggs Visits Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) by RobbStark(m): 1:21pm On May 24, 2017
You guys are dreaming big time. So if say next week, Markafi visits Kanu, wud you be saying the same thing to the Yorubas you call names?

I dont wen you all will receive sense.
This is just a visit.

The Ijaws dont have anything to do wit your Biafra.

Deal wit that

24 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ankio Briggs Visits Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) by DOUBLEWAHALA: 1:24pm On May 24, 2017
We all know dat south south and south south south

Are behind d biafran movement is just dat dey can craw out of dia shell cus if dey do?

Fg will stop niger delta anmesty, nddc,mossop, etc

Re: Ankio Briggs Visits Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) by Splinz(m): 1:25pm On May 24, 2017
RobbStark:

Deal wit that

Mouthpiece of Ijaw Nation, please tell us more.

224 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Ankio Briggs Visits Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) by BuariCopyPaste: 1:25pm On May 24, 2017
All glory be to Muhamed Buhari for making this easier cool cool

70 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ankio Briggs Visits Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) by hucienda: 1:26pm On May 24, 2017
"There is one thing stronger than all the armies in the world, and that is an idea whose time has come". - Victor Hugo

Martin Luther King, Jr harped on this and other themes in one of his many great speeches given on the steps of the Montgomery Capitol.

60 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ankio Briggs Visits Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) by RobbStark(m): 2:00pm On May 24, 2017
Splinz:

Mouthpiece of Ijaw Nation, please tell us more.

Dreamer of Biafra, you will wait until dis world end. Maybe in the world to come.

Yeye.

Re: Ankio Briggs Visits Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) by RobbStark(m): 2:04pm On May 24, 2017
Splinz:

That was quite dumb of you.
Stop the mention dreamer. You are worse than a dullard

Re: Ankio Briggs Visits Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) by joeprince23(m): 2:08pm On May 24, 2017
i dey always tell people say we for rivers are with ipob 100%... nwanne awun wa ndoki na PH

122 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Ankio Briggs Visits Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) by Funlord2(m): 2:13pm On May 24, 2017
Re: Ankio Briggs Visits Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) by RobbStark(m): 2:13pm On May 24, 2017
Agumbankembu:

Generator fumes have blocked that cerebral cortex in your brain that processes dream anyway, so you can't even be offered dreams in your own sleep however, except the one you see yourself rolling in dirty waters at the orders of one private Musa in the army.

Dreamer, you will wait till the end of time.
Anytime I hear you fools rant about biafra I laff cos I know you children are jokers.

Re: Ankio Briggs Visits Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) by Agumbankembu: 2:15pm On May 24, 2017
RobbStark:

Dreamer, you will wait till the end of time.
Anything I hear you fools rant about biafra I laff cod I know you children are jokers.

Salute to your ability to subtly coerce and beg for unity.
Stuff of legends, always!

110 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Ankio Briggs Visits Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) by lowkey0147: 2:16pm On May 24, 2017
joeprince23:
i dey always tell people say we for rivers are with ipob 100%... nwanne awun wa ndoki
Me too, am from rivers, we don't like seeing nigeria flag anymore, all we want is Biafra.. simple and short

114 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Ankio Briggs Visits Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) by IhateAfonjas(m): 2:49pm On May 24, 2017

Buhari right now :

84 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ankio Briggs Visits Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) by DjHypno(m): 2:49pm On May 24, 2017
Re: Ankio Briggs Visits Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) by verygudbadguy(m): 2:50pm On May 24, 2017
Nobody is talking about the other guys in the prison... Such is life.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ankio Briggs Visits Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) by frisky2good(m): 2:51pm On May 24, 2017
How many people dey that pishure? Wan, tu, tiri.................................. Oh, OK.

Re: Ankio Briggs Visits Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) by Oyindidi(f): 2:51pm On May 24, 2017
Real2020:
One people, one love. Afonjas...leave us alone.
We can never be one

Re: Ankio Briggs Visits Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) by tribalistseun: 2:51pm On May 24, 2017
Afonjas right now. Which kind wahala be dis.

101 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Ankio Briggs Visits Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) by ChinonsoDike2: 2:51pm On May 24, 2017
Blacks are inherently inferior. They have lower mean IQs.
Mere animals in human skin.
Re: Ankio Briggs Visits Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) by themonk(m): 2:52pm On May 24, 2017
RobbStark:
You guys are dreaming big time. So if say next week, Markafi visits Kanu, wud you be saying the same thing to the Yorubas you call names?

I dont wen you all will receive sense.
This is just a visit.

Deal wit that

why are people from one region like that always hiding and claiming to be other people just to throw jabs and please their masters

35 Likes

Re: Ankio Briggs Visits Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) by Josmila(m): 2:52pm On May 24, 2017
Bull-sh!t
Re: Ankio Briggs Visits Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) by Candyrain(m): 2:52pm On May 24, 2017
And the movement is gaining momentum. Keep on Nk, God be with you.

39 Likes 2 Shares

I Almost Fled Nigeria In 2016 – Buhari / Oyo: Yoruba Elders Condemn Burning Of Sarkin Fulani’s Residence / FG: ISIS In Nigeria To Recruit Fighters