Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,989 members, 7,817,911 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:47 PM

Geographic zone In Nigeria that Mostly indulge In Hard Drug Use - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Geographic zone In Nigeria that Mostly indulge In Hard Drug Use (2389 Views)

List Of Multinationals In Nigeria That Are Crashing Under Buhari - By Ikengawo / Nigerian Arrested In Australia With $10m Hard Drug / Drug Use Is Responsible For Suicide Bombings – NDLEA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Geographic zone In Nigeria that Mostly indulge In Hard Drug Use by fyneboi79(m): 11:51am On Sep 28, 2014
For me there's no thinking it.....its the North. And most population of youths using hard drugs in Nigeria was either brought up in d north or visited the northern parts and was influenced at some point.Then we look at Boko Haram,ISIS,Al shabab,Al Queda and d rest and find out what they have in common and this question becomes necessary that something is done about it cos Terrorism can't just disappear by killing all the militants and still leave that which develops such traits in them.So pleas throw on ur thinking caps and stop being defensive always.
That's my word grin what's yours?

https://www.nairaland.com/983405/drug-use-responsible-suicide-bombings
Re: Geographic zone In Nigeria that Mostly indulge In Hard Drug Use by ahnie: 12:03pm On Sep 28, 2014
DOA
Re: Geographic zone In Nigeria that Mostly indulge In Hard Drug Use by fyneboi79(m): 12:11pm On Sep 28, 2014
ahnie: DOA
na so ‎u sef be DOA undecided
Re: Geographic zone In Nigeria that Mostly indulge In Hard Drug Use by lekkie073(m): 12:15pm On Sep 28, 2014
I give it to the abokis grin

2 Likes

Re: Geographic zone In Nigeria that Mostly indulge In Hard Drug Use by lilprinze: 12:16pm On Sep 28, 2014
Hausa grin

3 Likes

Re: Geographic zone In Nigeria that Mostly indulge In Hard Drug Use by ahnie: 12:19pm On Sep 28, 2014
i cee this thread going the tribal direction.
fyneboi79: na so ‎u sef be DOA undecided
Re: Geographic zone In Nigeria that Mostly indulge In Hard Drug Use by HisSexcellency(m): 12:31pm On Sep 28, 2014
fyneboi79: For me there's no thinking it.....its the hausas.And most population of youths using hard drugs in Nigeria was either brought up in d north or visited and was influenced at some point.
You must be a trouble maker
What exactly do you intend achieving in this thread, huh.... Start an e-tribal war?

2 Likes

Re: Geographic zone In Nigeria that Mostly indulge In Hard Drug Use by fyneboi79(m): 12:56pm On Sep 28, 2014
HisSexcellency:
You must be a trouble maker
What exactly do you intend achieving in this thread, huh.... Start an e-tribal war?
And you most obviously think with ur balls undecided...To find a solution when a problem exits,‎u need to find the root cause.That's why Africans have not progressed cos we bury our heads in d sand and pretend everything is fine while y'all die in silence grin
If I was to be partial then I would have said it was d South west who annoy me so much I jump at every oppurtunity to stick my foot up their a55es and twist it for better results undecided

But finally an e-war dis cool afternoon wouldn't be such a bad Idea....Gladiators ready!!!!!!!! grin

6 Likes

Re: Geographic zone In Nigeria that Mostly indulge In Hard Drug Use by fyneboi79(m): 1:17pm On Sep 28, 2014
lilprinze: Hausa grin
True word!
Re: Geographic zone In Nigeria that Mostly indulge In Hard Drug Use by fyneboi79(m): 1:18pm On Sep 28, 2014
ahnie: i cee this thread going the tribal direction.
just shut up like yesterday if ‎u have nothing to say undecided
Re: Geographic zone In Nigeria that Mostly indulge In Hard Drug Use by Idrismusty97(m): 1:37pm On Sep 28, 2014
At least they are not the ones smuggling cocaine and many other hard drugs to China, US etc

9 Likes

Re: Geographic zone In Nigeria that Mostly indulge In Hard Drug Use by Nobody: 1:44pm On Sep 28, 2014
Its no doubt the northerners. In fact in Kano, some abokis are known to sniff pit latrines if they can't readily find drugs. Go to obalende, Alaba rago, agege etc and see for yourself. ganja,skunk, rochi,gum...ceasher etc na their food. Elites and masses alike.

4 Likes

Re: Geographic zone In Nigeria that Mostly indulge In Hard Drug Use by ShagariAbacha: 1:46pm On Sep 28, 2014
fyneboi79: For me there's no thinking it.....its the hausas.And most population of youths using hard drugs in Nigeria was either brought up in d north or visited the northern parts and was influenced at some point.Then we look at Boko Haram,ISIS,Al shabab,Al Queda and d rest and find out what they have in common and this question becomes necessary that something is done about it cos Terrorism can't just disappear by killing all the militants and still leave that which develops such traits in them.So pleas throw on ur thinking caps and stop being defensive always.
You know ur a nematode and as a nematode that lacks little or no brain, I'm not surprised at those statements of yours. Well in response to ur myopic question, I think its the igbos. They'll do everything and anything to survive. Check out the number of drug traffic cases by the airport agencies, they dominate the lists.

2 Likes

Re: Geographic zone In Nigeria that Mostly indulge In Hard Drug Use by fyneboi79(m): 1:50pm On Sep 28, 2014
Idrismusty97: At least they are not the ones smuggling cocaine and others hard drugs to China, US etc
That's just how intelligent they are.......by consuming what should give them an income undecided

7 Likes

Re: Geographic zone In Nigeria that Mostly indulge In Hard Drug Use by Idrismusty97(m): 1:50pm On Sep 28, 2014
ShagariAbacha:
You know ur a nematode and as a nematode that lacks little or no brain, I'm not surprised at those statements of yours. Well in response to ur myopic question, I think its the igbos. They'll do everything and anything to survive. Check out the number of drug traffic cases by the airport agencies, they dominate the lists.
The ones who smuggled it through their private parts surprises me the most! Some will swallow it and excrete somewhere else. Chai! This is serious!
Re: Geographic zone In Nigeria that Mostly indulge In Hard Drug Use by Idrismusty97(m): 1:53pm On Sep 28, 2014
fyneboi79: That's just how intelligent they are.......by consuming what should give them an income undecided
I see you are even in support of the drug traffickers because its gives them income. You people would do anything for money! Are you sure you are not one of them? No wonder there are rising in numbers, Tarnishing Nigeria name all over the world.

2 Likes

Re: Geographic zone In Nigeria that Mostly indulge In Hard Drug Use by fyneboi79(m): 1:54pm On Sep 28, 2014
Idrismusty97: The ones who smuggled it through their private parts surprises me the most! Some will swallow it and excrete somewhere else. Chai! This is serious!
Fact!! grin This is exactly what I am talking about.They would rather consume all than smuggle some out for huge returns,then later turn against themselves and ask"hey,who took my stuff"? And answer by themselves,"the rest of Nigerians who r not our brothers took it" Next thing ‎u know,they form d boko boys commando club to go and get it back grin

2 Likes

Re: Geographic zone In Nigeria that Mostly indulge In Hard Drug Use by fyneboi79(m): 1:58pm On Sep 28, 2014
Idrismusty97: I see you are even in support of the drug traffickers because its gives them income. You people would do anything for money! Are you sure you are not one of them? No wonder there are rising in numbers, Tarnishing Nigeria name all over the world.
I will never support or condemn anyone cos I am no better. And who has the world decided to form a coalition against now undecided Its definitely not d smugglers grin
Re: Geographic zone In Nigeria that Mostly indulge In Hard Drug Use by ShagariAbacha: 1:58pm On Sep 28, 2014
Idrismusty97: The ones who smuggled it through their private parts surprises me the most! Some will swallow it and excrete somewhere else. Chai! This is serious!
Why should you be surprised ? the igbos will go any length to smuggle drugs just to make ends meet.

4 Likes

Re: Geographic zone In Nigeria that Mostly indulge In Hard Drug Use by fyneboi79(m): 2:00pm On Sep 28, 2014
ShagariAbacha:
Good!
The first lesson of survival is to break down d defence of ur opponent and watch him antagonise himself.

Violence should be condemned! And that's exactly what ‎u are displaying here.‎u haven't even tried being diplomatic,then when it fails ‎u can be sure ‎u have no other option but to fight back.
Re: Geographic zone In Nigeria that Mostly indulge In Hard Drug Use by Idrismusty97(m): 2:11pm On Sep 28, 2014
fyneboi79: And you most obviously think with ur balls undecided...To find a solution when a problem exits,‎u need to find the root cause.That's why Africans have not progressed cos we bury our heads in d sand and pretend everything is fine while y'all die in silence grin
If I was to be partial then I would have said it was d yoruba tribe who annoy me so much I jump at every oppurtunity to stick my foot up their a55es and twist it for better results undecided

But finally an e-war dis cool afternoon wouldn't be such a bad Idea....Gladiators ready!!!!!!!! grin
So the high percentage of smugglers in the land of the rising sun are not the root cause? What makes you think they don't consume it too? They are even worst! They both consume and traffic it. Even taking it to an international level! They should just add it to their GDP, It would boost their dwindling GDP a little.
Re: Geographic zone In Nigeria that Mostly indulge In Hard Drug Use by fyneboi79(m): 2:18pm On Sep 28, 2014
Idrismusty97: So the high percentage of smugglers in the land of the rising sun are not the root cause? What makes you think they don't consume it too? They are even worst! They both consume and traffic it. Even taking it to an international level! They should just add it to their GDP, It would boost their dwindling GDP a little.
Exactly my tot!! If the consumers can sell a little and not consume all then d after effect hysteria they suffer will be reduced and give them a little money to flex around with thereby removing their minds from terrorism.What's ur take?

1 Like

Re: Geographic zone In Nigeria that Mostly indulge In Hard Drug Use by HisSexcellency(m): 2:46pm On Sep 28, 2014
fyneboi79: And you most obviously think with ur balls undecided...To find a solution when a problem exits,‎u need to find the root cause.That's why Africans have not progressed cos we bury our heads in d sand and pretend everything is fine while y'all die in silence grin
If I was to be partial then I would have said it was d yoruba tribe who annoy me so much I jump at every oppurtunity to stick my foot up their a55es and twist it for better results undecided

I pity your state of mind... FYI, this the last time i'll post on this thread cus i have better things to do. Good day.
Re: Geographic zone In Nigeria that Mostly indulge In Hard Drug Use by fyneboi79(m): 2:53pm On Sep 28, 2014
HisSexcellency:
I pity your state of mind... FYI, this the last time i'll post on this thread cus i have better things to do. Good day.
And who needs ‎u on dis thread Come on and get off ur high horse man....This is meant to be a solution ground not war field. Gosh!! You must be really dying of guilt for ‎u to feel dis way. undecided
Re: Geographic zone In Nigeria that Mostly indulge In Hard Drug Use by fyneboi79(m): 2:57pm On Sep 28, 2014
: tit(f), Badassniggga(m), jude2011, fyneboi79, OkijaAmaka, ilugunboy(m) and 2 guest(s)

Ilugunboy welcome grin
Re: Geographic zone In Nigeria that Mostly indulge In Hard Drug Use by Badassniggga(m): 2:57pm On Sep 28, 2014
HisSexcellency:
grin grin grin grin what a fatal punchline
Re: Geographic zone In Nigeria that Mostly indulge In Hard Drug Use by fyneboi79(m): 3:01pm On Sep 28, 2014
Badassniggga: grin grin grin grin what a fatal punchline
What's so fatal about his statement Is it the tears in his eyes or the phlegm at d corner of ur nose grin

2 Likes

Re: Geographic zone In Nigeria that Mostly indulge In Hard Drug Use by Badassniggga(m): 3:06pm On Sep 28, 2014
fyneboi79: What's so fatal about his statement Is it the tears in his eyes or the phlegm at d corner of ur nose grin
grin i know you're longing for an e-brawl this afternoon but i'm way too busy and mature for this shit... Lemme channel the energy for a worthy cause..

2 Likes

Re: Geographic zone In Nigeria that Mostly indulge In Hard Drug Use by Nobody: 3:09pm On Sep 28, 2014
fyneboi79: : tit(f), Badassniggga(m), jude2011, fyneboi79, OkijaAmaka, ilugunboy(m) and 2 guest(s)

Ilugunboy welcome grin

What exactly is this thread doing on the politics board.? undecided

Take it either to health or crime boards.

1 Like

Re: Geographic zone In Nigeria that Mostly indulge In Hard Drug Use by pomporiking: 3:11pm On Sep 28, 2014
Idrismusty97: At least they are not the ones smuggling cocaine and others hard drugs to China, US etc

1 Like

Re: Geographic zone In Nigeria that Mostly indulge In Hard Drug Use by fyneboi79(m): 3:12pm On Sep 28, 2014
Badassniggga: grin i know you're longing for an e-brawl this afternoon but i'm way too busy and mature for this shit... Lemme channel the energy for a worthy cause..
Yeah! Go fcvk urself grin sisi
Re: Geographic zone In Nigeria that Mostly indulge In Hard Drug Use by ahnie: 3:13pm On Sep 28, 2014
look@who is talking?come force me to.
fyneboi79: just shut up like yesterday if ‎u have nothing to say undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

Shocking:video Of A Nigerian Soldiers Hand To Hand Combat With BH Militant / History: World War II In Photos: The Battle Of Britain(part 4) / Buhari is perpetually Unelectable -El Rufai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.