Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,879 members, 7,817,591 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:07 PM

Pastor Turn Petrol Into Pineapple Juice For His Congregation To Drink (video) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Turn Petrol Into Pineapple Juice For His Congregation To Drink (video) (4773 Views)

SA Pastor Who Makes His Congregation Eat Snakes, Beaten, His Church Burnt Down / Pastor Preaches To His Congregation From On Top Of His Hummer Jeep (Photo) / South African Preacher Who Fed His Congregation Snakes Arrested – Reports (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pastor Turn Petrol Into Pineapple Juice For His Congregation To Drink (video) by dridowu: 12:04pm On Sep 28, 2014
Controversial Pastor, Lesego Daniel, has made his congregants drink petrol after claiming he miraculously turned it into pineapple juice.

Daniel, who practices at the Rabboni Centre Ministeries in Ga-Rankuwa north of Pretoria, is the same pastor who drew the attention of iternational media earlier this year after he commanded his congregation to eat grass.
Rabboni has posted a video on Youtube with a disclaimer that warns viewers to “PLEASE DO NOT TRY THIS AT HOME”.
“The level of the anointing is not the same. If you cannot turn water into wine, please do not try this”. the church warns.
During the Sunday service on the 31st of August 2014, the man of God, Lesego Daniel, prayed for a bottle containing petrol to be turned to pineapple juice.
After the prayer, some of those attending the service were led under the influence of the Holy Spirit to drink from the bottle, confirmed that they tasted pineapple juice instead of petrol.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F2XkzZvbJCg

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/weird-news/watch-pastor-turn-petrol-pineapple-4332348
Re: Pastor Turn Petrol Into Pineapple Juice For His Congregation To Drink (video) by Guykhena(m): 1:30pm On Sep 28, 2014
Make this dude pity he members na,,
From grass to petrol,,,lol

5 Likes

Re: Pastor Turn Petrol Into Pineapple Juice For His Congregation To Drink (video) by dabrake(m): 2:31pm On Sep 28, 2014
Religion, one of the reasons why Africa is a global liability.

6 Likes

Re: Pastor Turn Petrol Into Pineapple Juice For His Congregation To Drink (video) by RockMaxi: 2:47pm On Sep 28, 2014
If you believe in miracle, you will know it is borne out of necessity. angry

Any other thing called miracle without necessity is showmanship.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Turn Petrol Into Pineapple Juice For His Congregation To Drink (video) by jnrbayano(m): 3:02pm On Sep 28, 2014
Magician...

1 Like

Re: Pastor Turn Petrol Into Pineapple Juice For His Congregation To Drink (video) by lomprico(m): 3:54pm On Sep 28, 2014
RockMaxi: If you believe in miracle, you will know it is borne out of necessity. angry

Any other thing called miracle without necessity is showmanship.
Abi? What has this got to prove or solve?

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Turn Petrol Into Pineapple Juice For His Congregation To Drink (video) by ananwune: 4:07pm On Sep 28, 2014
One thing I know for sure about religion in Africa
Is that no matter what you do or how you do it, you will surely have members. People must follow you.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Turn Petrol Into Pineapple Juice For His Congregation To Drink (video) by RockMaxi: 4:29pm On Sep 28, 2014
lomprico:
Abi? What has this got to prove or solve?

smiley smiley
Re: Pastor Turn Petrol Into Pineapple Juice For His Congregation To Drink (video) by kayojosephy(m): 5:02pm On Sep 28, 2014
just tried it nd it worked,guess my annointing is gidi gan...

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Turn Petrol Into Pineapple Juice For His Congregation To Drink (video) by Denn(m): 5:11pm On Sep 28, 2014
Scammer

1 Like

Re: Pastor Turn Petrol Into Pineapple Juice For His Congregation To Drink (video) by Nobody: 7:15pm On Sep 28, 2014
shocked shocked angry angry angry
why are my people so idiotic!!?
Even the 12 apostles didn't follow Jesus the way we are following our Pastors o!!!

4 Likes

Re: Pastor Turn Petrol Into Pineapple Juice For His Congregation To Drink (video) by henrymaster: 7:30pm On Sep 28, 2014
which kain wine
Re: Pastor Turn Petrol Into Pineapple Juice For His Congregation To Drink (video) by Nobody: 7:30pm On Sep 28, 2014
OK now having stated the above, let me first laugh
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
second of all, let me commend the interpreter, choi! that language na die!!
third of all, let me ask o... why do they have to be bending and twisting like epileptic patients just to come and drink the nonsense
fourthly, see how the pastor is chooking the dirty bottle inside everybody's mouth, dem no dey fear ebola ni?? angry

1 Like

Re: Pastor Turn Petrol Into Pineapple Juice For His Congregation To Drink (video) by Superstar007(m): 8:57pm On Sep 28, 2014
Wetin I no go see for this planet?
Re: Pastor Turn Petrol Into Pineapple Juice For His Congregation To Drink (video) by juligon: 3:19am On Sep 29, 2014
is dis d same man dt told pple to eat grass?
Re: Pastor Turn Petrol Into Pineapple Juice For His Congregation To Drink (video) by tinuolababy(f): 8:01am On Sep 29, 2014
Lol... cheesy cheesy
Re: Pastor Turn Petrol Into Pineapple Juice For His Congregation To Drink (video) by abdul4new(m): 8:58am On Sep 29, 2014
this man is a fake
Re: Pastor Turn Petrol Into Pineapple Juice For His Congregation To Drink (video) by MORNDEW(m): 9:02am On Sep 29, 2014
Old news. Truly speaking, Nairaland is nt helping matters in terms of update of news.
Re: Pastor Turn Petrol Into Pineapple Juice For His Congregation To Drink (video) by whitecat1: 9:08am On Sep 29, 2014
I understand the grass eating contest to help pastor buy a jet quicker if the congregation don't have to spend on food, every member can have a stomach full by lying on the nearby field but, I thought water is cheaper than gasoline Stupid people! They should have made him drink first! Exactly what you get when people worship men!

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Turn Petrol Into Pineapple Juice For His Congregation To Drink (video) by Nobody: 9:10am On Sep 29, 2014
I'm one of his members, actually it was quite delicious. Had a spicy flavour. I'll bring a bottle of acid to church next time, see if I can't twist pastor's arm into turning it to shepe mah shack. cheesy
Hey! How about if I hold some Ugu, just incase he agrees to turn it into igbo?! Omo I hail the anointing oo grin
Re: Pastor Turn Petrol Into Pineapple Juice For His Congregation To Drink (video) by englishmart(m): 10:12am On Sep 29, 2014
The juice will return to it's default state in the stomach.
By the time their pancreatic juices mix with the wrong juice, it will definitely return to petrol juice.
grin

My problem is not about the gullibility of his members. Just that they are oblivious of their gullibility.
Re: Pastor Turn Petrol Into Pineapple Juice For His Congregation To Drink (video) by englishmart(m): 10:15am On Sep 29, 2014
MORNDEW: Old news. Truly speaking, Nairaland is nt helping matters in terms of update of news.
was it nairaland that posted this news?
Re: Pastor Turn Petrol Into Pineapple Juice For His Congregation To Drink (video) by Vikky014(f): 10:40am On Sep 29, 2014
is dis a comedy show? grin

1 Like

Re: Pastor Turn Petrol Into Pineapple Juice For His Congregation To Drink (video) by chuksmad(m): 1:50pm On Sep 29, 2014
It don reach the time to arrest this man
Re: Pastor Turn Petrol Into Pineapple Juice For His Congregation To Drink (video) by Amya(f): 5:50pm On Sep 29, 2014
All this is done in a bid to increase his customer base. And trust some mumu people to start queueing up to purchase his anointing.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Turn Petrol Into Pineapple Juice For His Congregation To Drink (video) by dljbd1(m): 5:53pm On Sep 29, 2014
And I thought my tie was big all along undecided
Re: Pastor Turn Petrol Into Pineapple Juice For His Congregation To Drink (video) by Ahmeduana(m): 5:57pm On Sep 29, 2014
Guykhena:
WERE PO LA AIYE YI SHA!

1 Like

Re: Pastor Turn Petrol Into Pineapple Juice For His Congregation To Drink (video) by 190: 5:58pm On Sep 29, 2014
[size=48pt]Jesu!!! shocked shocked[/size]

1 Like

Re: Pastor Turn Petrol Into Pineapple Juice For His Congregation To Drink (video) by Ahmeduana(m): 6:00pm On Sep 29, 2014
Guykhena:
WERE PO LA AIYE YI SHA! akoi maokaci da yawa a wan nna duniyan! MAMAKI>WONDERFULMENT!
Re: Pastor Turn Petrol Into Pineapple Juice For His Congregation To Drink (video) by Youngzedd(m): 6:24pm On Sep 29, 2014
ODIKWA VERY RISKY Ooooo.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Turn Petrol Into Pineapple Juice For His Congregation To Drink (video) by tonididdy(m): 6:36pm On Sep 29, 2014
this is the height of satanism lol
Re: Pastor Turn Petrol Into Pineapple Juice For His Congregation To Drink (video) by simon3603(m): 6:36pm On Sep 29, 2014
if you by any chance ask those congregrants whom they believe between jesus and that nigga: I bet 80% will say Jesus but inwardly saying "the nigga". That's why we must learn to live by the word not by the signs and wonders.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Wonderful Characters Of The Man, Jesus By Rose Akpabio / Video - Who Inherits The Earth? - Contradiction in JW Doctrine / All Demons Are Male Gender

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.