Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,802 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:27 AM

Ur Opinion - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Ur Opinion (619 Views)

Pictures.. Whats Ur Opinion? Photoshop Or Not? / What's Ur Opinion On This? / Please Make Sure That U Come In And Check This Then Give Ur Opinion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ur Opinion by Ewedusoup(m): 3:51pm On Sep 28, 2014
Make una see message wey this girl sent to me on facebook just 20 minutes ago oooooo
HEy Babe
I am sorry baby, i didn't make it today because my iphone had a problem and my ipad battery is dead, my sister is with my samsung galaxy Note and I left my BB Q10 at school.
Am just here at home so bored since my parents went to the U.S, i would have skyped with you but I misplaced my Apple laptop power pack so i have to hit S.A tomorrow to get a new one. I also wanted to go to the mall tonight but my Aunt went out with the Range Rover keys and my elder brother went with the Hummer.
Baby am so stuck here since i hate driving the G500 Benz i tried calling the driver to bring the Bugatti Veron but i have no credit....
Can you please send me airtime for so i can call him?.
Wetin una suggest make I tell this Girl??

(1) (Reply)

Funny Joke / Caption This Photo / Photos Of The Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.