Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,652 members, 7,816,677 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:56 PM

Plz Hw Can I Get A Rabbit.. - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Plz Hw Can I Get A Rabbit.. (993 Views)

Rabbits For Sale- Rabbit The Next Super Meat / Building My Rabbit Cage / A Rabbit Colony In Kaduna (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Plz Hw Can I Get A Rabbit.. by luvmus(f): 4:53pm On Sep 28, 2014
hi, plz where can I get a rabbit. am in Benue state,katsina -ala. if there's any kindly inform me. thanks
Re: Plz Hw Can I Get A Rabbit.. by nnadychuks(m): 4:58pm On Sep 28, 2014
i don't know if you have money to travel to abuja... Go and meet GEJ, tell him you want a rabbit. He will open his boxers and he will show you his forest and a very large rabbit.. He is the president, so big man big rabbit.. Hurry up before he shaves it off!
Re: Plz Hw Can I Get A Rabbit.. by luvmus(f): 9:09pm On Sep 28, 2014
very funny
Re: Plz Hw Can I Get A Rabbit.. by samshoz(m): 11:53am On Sep 29, 2014
There are rabbits for sale but your location is a challenge.
Re: Plz Hw Can I Get A Rabbit.. by Mr555: 7:46pm On Sep 29, 2014
nnadychuks: i don't know if you have money to travel to abuja... Go and meet GEJ, tell him you want a rabbit. He will open his boxers and he will show you his forest and a very large rabbit.. He is the president, so big man big rabbit.. Hurry up before he shaves it off!
Haba oga abi wetin be your name self.You are too much on him if you don't know what to give as an answer to his question keep silence. Because this is a forum of knowledge sharing ok.
Re: Plz Hw Can I Get A Rabbit.. by ONWARDBABA: 8:24pm On Sep 29, 2014
Wat!
Type
How many
And
Colour

Re: Plz Hw Can I Get A Rabbit.. by nnadychuks(m): 10:18pm On Sep 29, 2014
Mr555:
Haba oga abi wetin be your name self.You are too much on him if you don't know what to give as an answer to his question keep silence. Because this is a forum of knowledge sharing ok.
i don't see any sense in rabbit rearing
Re: Plz Hw Can I Get A Rabbit.. by fiddzy(m): 2:51pm On May 13, 2015
Jst saw ur post...reply me through fiddzfc@hotmail.com let's talk m in benue also
Re: Plz Hw Can I Get A Rabbit.. by Denn(m): 2:56pm On May 13, 2015
nnadychuks:
i don't know if you have money to travel to abuja... Go and meet GEJ, tell him you want a rabbit. He will open his boxers and he will show you his forest and a very large rabbit.. He is the president, so big man big rabbit.. Hurry up before he shaves it off!

Is this the best answer you could concoct?
Re: Plz Hw Can I Get A Rabbit.. by Denn(m): 2:57pm On May 13, 2015
nnadychuks:
i don't see any sense in rabbit rearing

What kind of rearing do you see sense in?

(1) (Reply)

How Can Someone Sale Off About 2400 Spent Layers. / Made-in-nigeria Rice, Tea And Tomatoes To Flood Market Soon / E-book + Instructional Video On Commercial Tomato Cultivation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.