Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,534 members, 7,958,641 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 07:29 PM

2015: Will David Mark Return For The Fifth Time? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2015: Will David Mark Return For The Fifth Time? (1323 Views)

David Mark Visits Agatu Community (Graphic Photos Inside) / David Mark Visits The Palace Of The Och'idoma - Photos / Fifth Term Lagos Deputy Speaker Defeated Along Other APC Candidates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2015: Will David Mark Return For The Fifth Time? by uanenga(m): 10:15pm On Sep 28, 2014
“The people of Zone C (Benue South Senatorial District) are saying that it is wrong for one person to be in an elective post for 16 years; not just for 16 years, to be there forever….’’ Chief Onoja noted further that “It is becoming a big embarrassment to the people of Zone C.”

http://benue.com.ng/2015-will-david-mark-return-for-the-fifth-time/
Re: 2015: Will David Mark Return For The Fifth Time? by Blakjewelry(m): 10:21pm On Sep 28, 2014
for wetin them customize the sit for am?
Re: 2015: Will David Mark Return For The Fifth Time? by hushmail: 10:30pm On Sep 28, 2014
thats precisely why there are elections every 4 years

anyone who feels up to it should step out and try

David Mark till 2019 in the Senate grin grin

4 Likes

Re: 2015: Will David Mark Return For The Fifth Time? by LordMecuzy(m): 10:46pm On Sep 28, 2014
Idomas are Faint Hearted. Scared of contesting against him d likes of Steven Lawani, Sam Ode, Oyigeya n CO dat shld give David Mark a good fight for that position are busy campaigning for their Governorship ambitions they know they can never win

3 Likes

Re: 2015: Will David Mark Return For The Fifth Time? by lilprinze: 10:56pm On Sep 28, 2014
16 shocked they should remove him abeg does he want to die their ? the money he has looted is enough .
Re: 2015: Will David Mark Return For The Fifth Time? by Nobody: 10:59pm On Sep 28, 2014
hushmail: thats precisely why there are elections every 4 years

anyone who feels up to it should step out and try

David Mark till 2019 in the Senate grin grin

Exactly
Re: 2015: Will David Mark Return For The Fifth Time? by Nobody: 11:06pm On Sep 28, 2014
I honestly don't know what David Mark is still doing in the corridors of power. All his mates from the IBB/Abacha era have retired. What is he still looking for in politics that he hasn't gotten after all these years?
Re: 2015: Will David Mark Return For The Fifth Time? by Onyejiuwaokoh: 11:08pm On Sep 28, 2014
It is not good for one person to be kept in the upper chamber (House of sharing cash) Let him allow others to get their share of national cake. It belongs to all of us.
Re: 2015: Will David Mark Return For The Fifth Time? by ochejoseph(m): 11:24pm On Sep 28, 2014
David Mark is worthy ambassador of the idoma Nation. He has represented us very well and has brought great stabilty to the Legislature and the Nigerian Nation .
Zone C will vote for Mark overwlmingly anyday anytime . From dams to rural roads ,from massive employment for our people to education , from major health facilities to youth vocational training centers Mark has done well.

For the good people of Zone C it is INEC that is wating our time we have already voted and its Mark all the way. See. More at
http://tsuntsumediaservices..nl/2014/09/chronicles-of-senator-david-marks.html?m=0

3 Likes

Re: 2015: Will David Mark Return For The Fifth Time? by VICTOROCHEI: 11:51pm On Sep 28, 2014
he is an illustrious son. All idoma sons and daughters will stand behind him

3 Likes

Re: 2015: Will David Mark Return For The Fifth Time? by israel007: 12:00am On Sep 29, 2014
The only election that guy won free and fair was the first one after he returned from exile. The rest he stole withh the help of ugly obasanjo.

U need to see the harvoc his brothers and relatives r recking in otukpo. Feeling like demi god!

Meanwhile, his tow has no water since October last year!

In my book he's greedy.
Re: 2015: Will David Mark Return For The Fifth Time? by uanenga(m): 12:13am On Sep 29, 2014
If the Idoma people can't share the senatorial seat, how do they expect the tivs to share the governorship spot
Read IDOMA NATION, PLEASE FORGET GOVERNORSHIP IN 2015

http://benue.com.ng/idoma-nation-please-forget-governorship-in-2015/

1 Like

Re: 2015: Will David Mark Return For The Fifth Time? by Tkpguys: 5:08am On Sep 29, 2014
Dis our munchi in benue, i kno u hat d mark cos he is de only man dat face u squarely. Greedy ppl, make una carry gov. Very soon we go comot, make una fight each oda as nar fight be una second name, una don fight wit una neighborin state finish
Re: 2015: Will David Mark Return For The Fifth Time? by egift(m): 8:03am On Sep 29, 2014
Is he the only one born in Benue?
Re: 2015: Will David Mark Return For The Fifth Time? by idupaul: 8:36am On Sep 29, 2014
Idoma people are not complaining .. David Mark all the way till Jesus Christ comes .. Anybody that hates mark is an enemy of the Idoma people . Please leave David Mark alone i
Re: 2015: Will David Mark Return For The Fifth Time? by philantoxx(m): 9:03am On Sep 29, 2014
the mark guy is overly greedy and self centered.he has failed to achieve anyfin.
Re: 2015: Will David Mark Return For The Fifth Time? by egift(m): 9:23am On Sep 29, 2014
idupaul: Idoma people are not complaining .. David Mark all the way till Jesus Christ comes .. Anybody that hates mark is an enemy of the Idoma people . Please leave David Mark alone i

Please can someone show us some of the major projects David mark has brought to Benue State.

1 Like

Re: 2015: Will David Mark Return For The Fifth Time? by 2cato: 9:33am On Sep 29, 2014
So long as he continue given to 1000 graduate federal jobs every year from his senatorial district he should stay put forever in short he should die their.
Re: 2015: Will David Mark Return For The Fifth Time? by Orunto: 10:12am On Sep 29, 2014
Patience, Patience, PDP and Benue state's people, DM and NOI will be Nigerian President and Vice come 2019:

1 Like

Re: 2015: Will David Mark Return For The Fifth Time? by BenueBlog(f): 10:23am On Sep 29, 2014
I WILL PUT IN MY LAST BREATH TO ENSURE THE CREATION OF APA STATE FOR MY PEOPLE – MARK

http://benue.com.ng/i-will-put-in-my-last-breath-to-ensure-the-creation-of-apa-state-for-my-people-mark/

For how long will this take?
Re: 2015: Will David Mark Return For The Fifth Time? by egift(m): 10:57am On Sep 29, 2014
BenueBlog: I WILL PUT IN MY LAST BREATH TO ENSURE THE CREATION OF APA STATE FOR MY PEOPLE – MARK

http://benue.com.ng/i-will-put-in-my-last-breath-to-ensure-the-creation-of-apa-state-for-my-people-mark/

Is the quest to create APA State, his achievement in the last 15 years as a Senator? I saw 1000 scholarships, what else. And is the 1000 for the last 15yrs or is it new ones yearly? How about community projects?
Re: 2015: Will David Mark Return For The Fifth Time? by Tkpguys: 11:37am On Sep 29, 2014
Its only deaf nd dumb dat cant recognice D marks constituncy projects, EBE LIKE SAY NAR TIV MAN U BE COS NAR DEM NO DE SEE ANYTIN GOOD WITH MARK, I WUNT EVEN WAIST MY MB 2 SEE DIS THREAT AGAIN COS DIA IS NO INTELLIGENCE IN DE ANTI MARK BLOGERs
Re: 2015: Will David Mark Return For The Fifth Time? by idupaul: 12:06pm On Sep 29, 2014
BenueBlog: I WILL PUT IN MY LAST BREATH TO ENSURE THE CREATION OF APA STATE FOR MY PEOPLE – MARK

What is ur business with Apa state :: Abeg face ur front ..Its clear you are not happy that Idomas a tiny minority in middle belt has a powerful national politician .. Do you realise we can't be governors in our own state and God raised Mark to hold fort for us on the national level .. Bad belle people leave Mark alone Idoma people aint complaining
Re: 2015: Will David Mark Return For The Fifth Time? by christejames(m): 12:11pm On Sep 29, 2014
egift:

Please can someone show us some of the major projects David mark has brought to Benue State.
don't mind them. In terms of project can David Mark be compared to his deputy, Senator Ike Ekweremadu of Enugu west senatorial zone? ...visit Otukpo, the purported capital of this Idoma nation and you would be sorry for the kind of leaders they have. No visible infrastructure, the only project from David that is still up and running is Joy Fm 96.5 which he established about seven years ago, even that station is longer as interesting as its used to be, currently all their major programmes are just in accordance with the Senator's electoral ambition. His people are tired of him, don't mind those posters above trying to make senator look innocent. Even if the senator is contesting the governorship position it would have been better cause with his quite popularity, he would usurp power from those power drunk Tivs that has held that position since time immemorial.

1 Like

Re: 2015: Will David Mark Return For The Fifth Time? by akumada1: 12:51pm On Sep 29, 2014
ochejoseph: David Mark is worthy ambassador of the idoma Nation. He has represented us very well and has brought great stabilty to the Legislature and the Nigerian Nation .
Zone C will vote for Mark overwlmingly anyday anytime . From dams to rural roads ,from massive employment for our people to education , from major health facilities to youth vocational training centers Mark has done well.

For the good people of Zone C it is INEC that is wating our time we have already voted and its Mark all the way. See. More at
http://tsuntsumediaservices..nl/2014/09/chronicles-of-senator-david-marks.html?m=0
Gbam
Re: 2015: Will David Mark Return For The Fifth Time? by IdomaLikita: 2:38pm On Sep 29, 2014
The comments from Idoma people here mirrors the psyche of the typical 'Educated' Idoma Man!
David Mark isn't the Problem, My "Educated" Brothers are!

Inspectorate of Factories just Left Benue State Last Week, only 15 Factories are in the Entire State!(With Zone C worst) I was made a Laughing Stock on the Round table last weekend because my Friend led the Team!
Idoma men do not see Investment and Job creation as Progress! Their own is to get fixed as 2nd Civil Servants in Public Service due to Political Patronage and make Peanuts!!!

Fools! David Mark for Life sef!
Re: 2015: Will David Mark Return For The Fifth Time? by silami(m): 3:41pm On Sep 29, 2014
ROSSIKE: I honestly don't know what David Mark is still doing in the corridors of power. All his mates from the IBB/Abacha era have retired. What is he still looking for in politics that he hasn't gotten after all these years?
same thing people like senator McCain and Reid are looking for to represent and serve his people!
Re: 2015: Will David Mark Return For The Fifth Time? by BenueBlog(f): 5:56pm On Sep 29, 2014
A wealthy politician will never lack support...
2015: GROUP PLANS FIFTY THOUSAND MAN MATCH FOR DAVID MARK

http://benue.com.ng/2015-group-plans-fifty-thousand-man-match-for-david-mark/
Re: 2015: Will David Mark Return For The Fifth Time? by saintvc(m): 8:29pm On Sep 29, 2014
it does matte if he has stayed for 7Million years.

question should be, who is better than him.?

is he performing well?
Re: 2015: Will David Mark Return For The Fifth Time? by atlwireles: 8:44pm On Sep 29, 2014
The Senate needs the likes of David Mark. I hope his constituency vote him back.

(1) (Reply)

The Igbo Project / APC to Jonathan: Explain Dokubo-asari’s Role In Seized $9.3m Armsdeal / Why Buhari Is A Perfect Fit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.