Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,609 members, 7,851,076 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 01:07 PM

Visuals From Amaechi's Visit To Emohua - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Visuals From Amaechi's Visit To Emohua (1111 Views)

Gunmen Behead Ukeoma In Emohua, Rivers And Abduct Another / Fashola And Amaechi Visit Wole Soyinka In Abeokuta (Photos) / Soldiers Withdrawn From Amaechi's Governor's Lodge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Visuals From Amaechi's Visit To Emohua by 007truthbetold: 10:59pm On Sep 28, 2014
"I was overwhelmed with the large turnout of the people of Emohua when I visited yesterday. The large crowd met me at East-West road and followed me right into the heart of the community. I really appreciate their support, love and loyalty, and that of all Rivers people. Together we have achieved great developmental milestones, and together we will continue to move Rivers State forward." - Gov. Chibuike Amaechi

1 Like

Re: Visuals From Amaechi's Visit To Emohua by 007truthbetold: 11:06pm On Sep 28, 2014
More photos from the visit, including the conferment of a Chieftaincy title 'Ugwugwu of Emohua (Pride of Emohua) on the governor.

1 Like

Re: Visuals From Amaechi's Visit To Emohua by IDEApro(m): 11:07pm On Sep 28, 2014
He is a governor no biggie so crowd issue is expected. Besides groups are normally mobilized for political gatherings

1 Like

Re: Visuals From Amaechi's Visit To Emohua by leshluap(m): 11:12pm On Sep 28, 2014
Okk.
Re: Visuals From Amaechi's Visit To Emohua by VICTORCIZA(m): 12:23am On Sep 29, 2014
Amaechi thank you star mbu is no more in river state!
olodo jan jan weed
Re: Visuals From Amaechi's Visit To Emohua by SamIkenna: 1:25am On Sep 29, 2014
007truthbetold: More photos from the visit, including the conferment of a Chieftaincy title 'Ugwugwu of Emohua (Pride of Emohua) on the governor.

In the core and unadulterated dialect of my community, Ugwugwu or ugwu means pride. In fact the word 'ugwu,' irrespective of how it's pronounced will always mean one thing - pride. Emohua has 'ugwugwu' as a traditional chieftaincy title, which is to say there's high of probability that this tradition was passed down from generation to generation.

I grew up with a friend who goes by Amechi. Both Amechi and I knew ugwugwu or ugwu meant pride. Interestingly, the community we grew up in is about 300 miles from Emohua in River state where Gov Amechi was conferred with Ugwugwu of Emohua. Hmm! what a pretty coincidence.

Reminds me of Dr sir warrior's ugwu bu nkwi nkwi - my big brothers always listening to that masterpiece.
Re: Visuals From Amaechi's Visit To Emohua by iamodenigbo1(m): 5:04am On Sep 29, 2014
is this pictures for one day event?
Re: Visuals From Amaechi's Visit To Emohua by size38: 7:54am On Sep 29, 2014
Majority of the people who speak bad against Governor Amaechi of Rivers state on NL are not from Rivers state. Some haven't visited Rivers state b4. All they know is Amaechi is hated in Rivers state because he is fighting GEJ. The question is how is Amaechi fighting GEJ? Amaechi cannot fight GEJ. GEJ has problem. And GEJ's problem is his inability to understand common political issues. People seat at a place to forment trouble and issue wrong information to him and he will swallow lime, hook and sinker. Amaechi still has d crowd and support in Rivers state. Free and fair election, PDP will lose Rivers state. Even the pdp knows that and that is why they have been using the police to achieve their aim.

(1) (Reply)

I Wont Vote APC For Presidency Because: / ยป Why Apc will Defeat Pdp, By Kwankwaso / Flooding Caused By Oyan Dam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.