Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,037 members, 7,818,067 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:45 AM

Nokia XL (android) Users - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Nokia XL (android) Users (846 Views)

Android Users! Stream Live DSTV Channels On Your Android Smartphone For Free / Screen Shot Of My Nokia XL After Changing My Rom / Android Users Strictly-How to use Mtn's Unlimited Bis on your Droid...!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nokia XL (android) Users by Shegz4god(m): 1:25am On Sep 29, 2014
Please anybody using Nokia XL phones, what subscription are you using? And any help with the rooting?

1 Like

Re: Nokia XL (android) Users by Nobody: 2:47am On Sep 29, 2014
An other useless phone

2 Likes

Re: Nokia XL (android) Users by bigtt76(f): 4:00am On Sep 29, 2014
What do you mean by 'subscription' of course any normal data bundle works ...using Glo and Airtel though undecided

Regards rooting, you need to download and flash the rooting package. I will advise you Google up the XDA Forum + Rooting Nokia XL and it will give you the steps required.

Phone not versatile but with its low cost, afforded me the platform to learn how to hack through android platform without fear of losing money ....can't risk same on Samsung high end phones or tablets grin
Re: Nokia XL (android) Users by sopoundz(m): 6:48am On Sep 29, 2014
walai I v tire for d fone, the interface is poor. plz wahz d meaning of rooting?

(1) (Reply)

Octacore : Full Hd : 4k Res : Prime Gpu Etc Are They Really Necessary? / Which Cheapest Iphone Unlock Service Do You Use? / [tutorial] How To Root All Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Series

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.