Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,027 members, 7,814,509 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:07 PM

Lindaikeji Trips To Dubai With Family (see Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lindaikeji Trips To Dubai With Family (see Photos) (6259 Views)

Opeyemi Aiyeola Shares Intimate Moments With Family / Annie Idibia With Family Members In The United States (Photos) / Van Vicker Celebrates 10 Years Wedding Anniversary With Family In Dubai (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lindaikeji Trips To Dubai With Family (see Photos) by tiwaz(m): 2:57am On Sep 29, 2014
Linda Ikeji is currently in Dubai with family. Insight the second pics below is linda with my dad (left), her younger sister Laura Ikeji (2nd left), her only brother Peks (by my left), another younger sister, Sandra (in yellow), and cousin, Valentine (right). That's linda in gray.

She said
"And as for those asking about my mum, she couldn't make this trip because she's in the US with my older sis for 'omuguo.' Lol. Igbo people know what that means".
See more Here>>>>http://www.pijango..com/2014/09/lindaikeji-trips-to-dubai-with-family.html#more

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lindaikeji Trips To Dubai With Family (see Photos) by Sijo01(f): 3:12am On Sep 29, 2014
The pix are not viewable.
Re: Lindaikeji Trips To Dubai With Family (see Photos) by erutoria: 3:20am On Sep 29, 2014
Where are d pics
Re: Lindaikeji Trips To Dubai With Family (see Photos) by Saecula: 3:54am On Sep 29, 2014
The pics were snapped with nokia torch and that's why they are so clear.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lindaikeji Trips To Dubai With Family (see Photos) by amakufrancis(m): 4:13am On Sep 29, 2014
i guess the phone used in taking those photos is that tecno phathom her brother is with.
Re: Lindaikeji Trips To Dubai With Family (see Photos) by PapaNnamdi: 5:26am On Sep 29, 2014
i could snap dis same pix in d north and claim its dubai, linda snap wit 2camels and 1 albudahbi terrorist. then i wil b.liv grin

3 Likes

Re: Lindaikeji Trips To Dubai With Family (see Photos) by hannesy(f): 5:28am On Sep 29, 2014
Nothing like a nice time with love ones...nice. NEXT, pic of me nd my family in Jupiter loading....

3 Likes

Re: Lindaikeji Trips To Dubai With Family (see Photos) by Nobody: 6:14am On Sep 29, 2014
cool
Re: Lindaikeji Trips To Dubai With Family (see Photos) by sweetBummsy(f): 6:18am On Sep 29, 2014
Linda Choppin Life

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lindaikeji Trips To Dubai With Family (see Photos) by ShirelleBaby: 6:25am On Sep 29, 2014
see as linda sister-LAURA IKEJI(media mama) dey shine like albino-cool pictures and that her younger sis in yellow is very pretty-her brother look so unrefined and her cousin is just great

1 Like

Re: Lindaikeji Trips To Dubai With Family (see Photos) by IAMBREEZY: 6:41am On Sep 29, 2014
Nice!
Re: Lindaikeji Trips To Dubai With Family (see Photos) by Rikidony(m): 6:42am On Sep 29, 2014
nice pix.
Re: Lindaikeji Trips To Dubai With Family (see Photos) by Rapsainot(m): 6:49am On Sep 29, 2014
A visit to a sambisa forest.....
Re: Lindaikeji Trips To Dubai With Family (see Photos) by areson: 7:13am On Sep 29, 2014
Check out this new hawt tracks from Timaya.

Download Timaya – Overflow ft. Olamide

Download Timaya – Appreciation ft. 2face
Re: Lindaikeji Trips To Dubai With Family (see Photos) by Airforce1(m): 7:21am On Sep 29, 2014
cool
Re: Lindaikeji Trips To Dubai With Family (see Photos) by naijaboiy: 7:29am On Sep 29, 2014
just commenting
Re: Lindaikeji Trips To Dubai With Family (see Photos) by Lailerh(f): 7:30am On Sep 29, 2014
See the leg of the woman in jeans abeg cheesy nice one though

1 Like

Re: Lindaikeji Trips To Dubai With Family (see Photos) by Nobody: 7:44am On Sep 29, 2014
Why does she twists her left leg when taking pictures? undecided
Re: Lindaikeji Trips To Dubai With Family (see Photos) by Richhommie(m): 7:53am On Sep 29, 2014
Fine family
Re: Lindaikeji Trips To Dubai With Family (see Photos) by Nobody: 8:01am On Sep 29, 2014
See how Linda put her family for limelight..

I just love this lady,anything she does is NEWS..

1 Like

Re: Lindaikeji Trips To Dubai With Family (see Photos) by Lilimax(f): 8:09am On Sep 29, 2014
Lovely smiley

But this Linda of a lady is so homely and she may be a good wife materialundecided
I can't still understand why she has not gotten a suitor.
Well, God's time is the best

(My opinion though) smiley
Re: Lindaikeji Trips To Dubai With Family (see Photos) by Idowuogbo(f): 8:15am On Sep 29, 2014
Laura dey bleach ooo shocked
Re: Lindaikeji Trips To Dubai With Family (see Photos) by Acidosis(m): 8:22am On Sep 29, 2014
what should we do with these photos?

2 Likes

Re: Lindaikeji Trips To Dubai With Family (see Photos) by Janeify(f): 8:25am On Sep 29, 2014
Lailerh: See the leg of the woman in jeans abeg cheesy nice one though
i thought she has bow legs oo... cheesy
Re: Lindaikeji Trips To Dubai With Family (see Photos) by Nobody: 8:25am On Sep 29, 2014
Acidosis: what should we do with these photos?
carry am go native doctor.
Re: Lindaikeji Trips To Dubai With Family (see Photos) by yungchop: 8:40am On Sep 29, 2014
I'll be back
Re: Lindaikeji Trips To Dubai With Family (see Photos) by lusciouslex: 8:43am On Sep 29, 2014
Linda Ikeji is a very LONELY woman despite her money and fame. Could it be that her standards are so high when it comes to picking her dream man or she's just unable to get over her 'EXs', the Angry Blackwoman Syndrome(ABS)? The best way to get OVER a man is to get UNDERNEATH another. I got one 'Amen' can I get another?

1 Like

Re: Lindaikeji Trips To Dubai With Family (see Photos) by Lailerh(f): 8:59am On Sep 29, 2014
Janeify: i thought she has bow legs oo... cheesy
yeah me too cheesy
Re: Lindaikeji Trips To Dubai With Family (see Photos) by Nobody: 9:05am On Sep 29, 2014
lusciouslex: Linda Ikeji is a very LONELY woman despite her money and fame. Could it be that her standards are so high when it comes to picking her dream man or she's just unable to get over her 'EXs', the Angry Blackwoman Syndrome(ABS)? The best way to get OVER a man is to get UNDERNEATH another. I got one 'Amen' can I get another?
NAWA OH.DO U LIVE WITH HER OR DO U KNOW HER PERSONALLY THAT U THINK SHE IS LONELY

BY THE WAY SHE IS SURROUNDED BY HER LOVED ONES,HOW DOES THAT EQUAL BEING LONELYundecided

NIGERIANS AND THEIR MARRIAGE MENTALITY SHAangry

5 Likes

Re: Lindaikeji Trips To Dubai With Family (see Photos) by lusciouslex: 9:28am On Sep 29, 2014
dhammyg:
NAWA OH.DO U LIVE WITH HER OR DO U KNOW HER PERSONALLY THAT U THINK SHE IS LONELY

BY THE WAY SHE IS SURROUNDED BY HER LOVED ONES,HOW DOES THAT EQUAL BEING LONELYundecided

NIGERIANS AND THEIR MARRIAGE MENTALITY SHAangry
Am sure you are equally affected by my earlier post. For example, what could make you drop your mobile number for every Tom, Dick and Harry to contact you? You'd say you like making friends and meeting people when the truth is that you are in desperate need of attention. It's not your fault because every woman needs a man or if you've good, you deserve better, best. Cry me a river if you want to for you can't buy happiness.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Awww!!! Nkem Owoh ‘osuofia’ Steps Out With His Daughters / Linda Ikeji Set To Move Into Her New N800 Million Home In Ikoyi / Tiwa Savage Breaks Internet With Raunchy Photos; Ini Edo, Chioma, Others React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.