Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,645 members, 7,813,164 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:06 AM

Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor Under Fire - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor Under Fire (1161 Views)

Is Ayo Oritsejafor Under Detention? / Jonathan And Sambo With Oritsejafor, CAN President, Others / 'Jonathan Belongs To The Olumba-olumba Sect' - Ayo Oritsejafor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor Under Fire by siraj1402(m): 4:38am On Sep 29, 2014
This is not the best of times for the Nigerian wing of Christendom. And for Nigerian Pentecostal faithful in particular this must be one season that they must be in need of diverse augurs to perform different auguries for them and all fideists of the Body of Christ. Sure, the Pentecostal Household is never, can never and will never be short of auspices, each of whom in this un-ordinary circumstances of both medical and Pentecostal Ebola will emerge as a Fidei Defensor of Pentecostalism. And Primate and Prophet Theophilus Olabayo may without an iota of doubt lead the collective of the august augurs. Or is this not one favourable circumstance when the notable auspex must not hold his tongue for the sake of Pentecostal felicity of all faithful in the Pentecostal Household?

Let this rambler halt his rambling and attempt to get to the matter at hand. But first he must learn to practise the art of making haste slowly without invoking Machiavellian overtones.

Not long ago the press raised the fire-alarm about an impending absolute divorce, what Latinists call “a vinculo matrimonii,” between Pastor Christ Oyakhilome, the owner of the world-wide Pentecostal Christ Embassy, and his wife and mother of his two daughters known to the faithful of Christ Embassy. And before we could end our exclamation of fie! Pastor T.B. Joshua of Synagogue Church of All Nations experienced his peculiar fibrillation which sent spasms of Ebola-like fever to all faithful of SCOAN and all followers of his Ministry when his church hosted a really tragic tragedy whose echoes still resonate in the land and beyond. Again, before we could digest our Pentecostal exclamation of disbelief, Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor, the president of Christian Association of Nigeria (CAN) was sent his own share of Pentecostal severe trial/torment. Indeed, this leader of fire-and-brimstone preachers is under real fire.

If the first two mentioned get some measure of sympathy from all those who may wish to grant them this, even if they are hard nuts to crack by any circumstance, more than several persons there are who may be prepared to see Pastor Oritsejafor as whiskey to be banished from the mouths/premises of all faithful of the Nigerian wing of Christendom. But how terribly wrong such persons are or may be if they insist on seeing Pastor Oritsejafor no more as the current aqua vitae (water of life) of the Christian Association of Nigeria!

Now, before my candid observation on Pastor Oritsejafor and his current cross of jet plane on the line of fire, let me state unequivocally that the three fire-and-brimstone Pentecostal preachers have taught us this hard lesson, which is that nobody has a trial-free, torment-free, problem-free experience or life. As we are told in Ecclesiastes 3:4, there is really “a time to weep” and “a time to wail” – even for pastors and non-pastors alike. But “happy,” as we are told in James 1:12 “is the man who keeps on enduring trial, because on becoming approved he will receive the crown of life.”

Is Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor guilty/blamable of the alleged crime his fiduciary or Eagle Air Company committed in South Africa on account of the pastor’s private Bombardier Challenger jet that allegedly flew “contraband” cargo of $9.3 million and two Nigerians and an Israeli to the former apartheid enclave of a country? My simple answer to this question is a huge, capital and resounding No! Pastor Oritsejafor’s “guilt”/”blame” is on account of the jaundiced perception that he is “a well known confidant and consort of President Goodluck Jonathan.” My discreet enquiry of events and of his relationship with Dr. Jonathan does not reveal in any way that Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor is Dr. Jonathan’s fidus Achates. Their friendship/relationship is one of necessity. Dr. Jonathan is Nigeria’s president, and Pastor Oritsejafor is CAN’s president. And, to boot, Dr. Jonathan, as a Christian, is under the pastor who is equally under Dr. Jonathan by virtue of the latter’s presidency of our country. Both of them must, therefore, by necessity engage in their symbiotic relationship for the sake of Nigeria and for the sake of CAN. Besides, the pastor and the president are from the same geo-political South-South, and, again, to boot, from the same Niger Delta. What is wrong if the high-ranked pastor is convinced that he must relate well with his president-neighbour for the sake of good neighbourliness, among other considerations?

One other thing my discreet enquiry reveals is that Pastor Oritsejafor does not even have or know President Jonathan’s telephone-number. He sees Jonathan, whenever he needs to, no matter how critical the grounds may be, on appointments through appropriate channels of protocol – like every other person. Let the pastor deny this. Let the president deny this. Clearly, Pastor Oritsejafor is under fire now for the wrong reasons, which I don’t wish to dwell on here. What I know for certain is that Ayo is not a PDP member. Neither is he a political maestro of ambiguity, contradiction, duplicity, intrigue and subterfuge. Pastor Oritsejafor is clean. I will be surprised if a probe pertaining to the ill-fated plane that has since returned to Nigeria indicts the pastor. By the way, can’t you smell the game South Africa is playing on account of its 115 or so perished citizens in the Synagogue monumental disaster?

The APC loose cannons and authors of “Islamic Boko Haram,” “political Boko Haram” and “Christian Boko Haram” should re-think their script and direct their fire elsewhere. I know Ayo far-more-than-pretty-well, and can vouch for him. But this is not a song to praise him, but one to say some truth (now not all the truth) about his present torment to those who itch to deflate him for the wrong reasons. May prayers from the heart of this Catholic-less Catholic reach him in this moment of trial.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor Under Fire by naturally: 5:17am On Sep 29, 2014
Na today, he is always under holy ghost fire

1 Like

Re: Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor Under Fire by quinnboy: 5:30am On Sep 29, 2014
Uhmmm......grammatical bombardment. Headache dey worry with this long article. All watin u dey try talk be say Pst. Ay Orit is not directly involve abi? We don hear.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor Under Fire by Soloter(m): 5:38am On Sep 29, 2014
Trash
Re: Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor Under Fire by ednut1(m): 6:55am On Sep 29, 2014
i am maniacally bewildered that the grammer used in this paraliptic article can not be understood

1 Like

Re: Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor Under Fire by Nobody: 7:14am On Sep 29, 2014
....I don't care whether he is part of the scheme or not...of course I don't reason with your article and I'm a christian. I will take time to discuss a little on the three circumstances you highlighted.
1.pastor Chris perhaps was not faithful to his wife...he got divorced. From the biblical point of view, blame the person that initiate the divorce process. However, as Yoruba pple say 'where there is no fire, there is no smoke'.
2. Prophet T.B. Joshua did build a 5 storey without government approval....he shouldn't get a lesser judgement than the teacher whose bungalow collapsed. Even if the collapse is due to alien invasion, he has flout the rule of law and he must be tried accordingly. This will only but help sanitize our lawless country
3. Oritsejafor...I don't have qualms with him. Albeit, this has further open my eyes that a lot of these pastors who's been claiming full time ministry are really involved in blooming businesses. Or else someone should explain how he got to lease a jet plane under eagle company...of course he's a part owner of the company. Only God knows who are his... He must be investigated if the so called jet, company has been paying their due tax and if not, he must be thrown into jail..... I earn a meagre good salary and I pay my tax...so should a man who rents out planes...it must never be a covert operations. In fact...all this pastors must be looked into...not limited to but including bishop Oyedepo....the business man

4 Likes

Re: Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor Under Fire by heykims(m): 8:22am On Sep 29, 2014
siraj1402: This is not the best of times for the Nigerian wing of Christendom. And for Nigerian Pentecostal faithful in particular this must be one season that they must be in need of diverse augurs to perform different auguries for them and all fideists of the Body of Christ. Sure, the Pentecostal Household is never, can never and will never be short of auspices, each of whom in this un-ordinary circumstances of both medical and Pentecostal Ebola will emerge as a Fidei Defensor of Pentecostalism. And Primate and Prophet Theophilus Olabayo may without an iota of doubt lead the collective of the august augurs. Or is this not one favourable circumstance when the notable auspex must not hold his tongue for the sake of Pentecostal felicity of all faithful in the Pentecostal Household?

Let this rambler halt his rambling and attempt to get to the matter at hand. But first he must learn to practise the art of making haste slowly without invoking Machiavellian overtones.

Not long ago the press raised the fire-alarm about an impending absolute divorce, what Latinists call “a vinculo matrimonii,” between Pastor Christ Oyakhilome, the owner of the world-wide Pentecostal Christ Embassy, and his wife and mother of his two daughters known to the faithful of Christ Embassy. And before we could end our exclamation of fie! Pastor T.B. Joshua of Synagogue Church of All Nations experienced his peculiar fibrillation which sent spasms of Ebola-like fever to all faithful of SCOAN and all followers of his Ministry when his church hosted a really tragic tragedy whose echoes still resonate in the land and beyond. Again, before we could digest our Pentecostal exclamation of disbelief, Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor, the president of Christian Association of Nigeria (CAN) was sent his own share of Pentecostal severe trial/torment. Indeed, this leader of fire-and-brimstone preachers is under real fire.

If the first two mentioned get some measure of sympathy from all those who may wish to grant them this, even if they are hard nuts to crack by any circumstance, more than several persons there are who may be prepared to see Pastor Oritsejafor as whiskey to be banished from the mouths/premises of all faithful of the Nigerian wing of Christendom. But how terribly wrong such persons are or may be if they insist on seeing Pastor Oritsejafor no more as the current aqua vitae (water of life) of the Christian Association of Nigeria!

Now, before my candid observation on Pastor Oritsejafor and his current cross of jet plane on the line of fire, let me state unequivocally that the three fire-and-brimstone Pentecostal preachers have taught us this hard lesson, which is that nobody has a trial-free, torment-free, problem-free experience or life. As we are told in Ecclesiastes 3:4, there is really “a time to weep” and “a time to wail” – even for pastors and non-pastors alike. But “happy,” as we are told in James 1:12 “is the man who keeps on enduring trial, because on becoming approved he will receive the crown of life.”

Is Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor guilty/blamable of the alleged crime his fiduciary or Eagle Air Company committed in South Africa on account of the pastor’s private Bombardier Challenger jet that allegedly flew “contraband” cargo of $9.3 million and two Nigerians and an Israeli to the former apartheid enclave of a country? My simple answer to this question is a huge, capital and resounding No! Pastor Oritsejafor’s “guilt”/”blame” is on account of the jaundiced perception that he is “a well known confidant and consort of President Goodluck Jonathan.” My discreet enquiry of events and of his relationship with Dr. Jonathan does not reveal in any way that Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor is Dr. Jonathan’s fidus Achates. Their friendship/relationship is one of necessity. Dr. Jonathan is Nigeria’s president, and Pastor Oritsejafor is CAN’s president. And, to boot, Dr. Jonathan, as a Christian, is under the pastor who is equally under Dr. Jonathan by virtue of the latter’s presidency of our country. Both of them must, therefore, by necessity engage in their symbiotic relationship for the sake of Nigeria and for the sake of CAN. Besides, the pastor and the president are from the same geo-political South-South, and, again, to boot, from the same Niger Delta. What is wrong if the high-ranked pastor is convinced that he must relate well with his president-neighbour for the sake of good neighbourliness, among other considerations?

One other thing my discreet enquiry reveals is that Pastor Oritsejafor does not even have or know President Jonathan’s telephone-number. He sees Jonathan, whenever he needs to, no matter how critical the grounds may be, on appointments through appropriate channels of protocol – like every other person. Let the pastor deny this. Let the president deny this. Clearly, Pastor Oritsejafor is under fire now for the wrong reasons, which I don’t wish to dwell on here. What I know for certain is that Ayo is not a PDP member. Neither is he a political maestro of ambiguity, contradiction, duplicity, intrigue and subterfuge. Pastor Oritsejafor is clean. I will be surprised if a probe pertaining to the ill-fated plane that has since returned to Nigeria indicts the pastor. By the way, can’t you smell the game South Africa is playing on account of its 115 or so perished citizens in the Synagogue monumental disaster?

The APC loose cannons and authors of “Islamic Boko Haram,” “political Boko Haram” and “Christian Boko Haram” should re-think their script and direct their fire elsewhere. I know Ayo far-more-than-pretty-well, and can vouch for him. But this is not a song to praise him, but one to say some truth (now not all the truth) about his present torment to those who itch to deflate him for the wrong reasons. May prayers from the heart of this Catholic-less Catholic reach him in this moment of trial.

Dumb thread blaming d opposition party again for Ayo's criminal act.
Another gullible follower, Oritserjale's ass licker, all of una re criminals..
Better show ds 50 cent pastor d exit door to CAN nd sanitize d country's christian community.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor Under Fire by DonaldGenes(m): 8:31am On Sep 29, 2014
What manner of grammar is this? Imagine?

How then can a Jambite who is on Nairaland understand all that TAUTOLOGY?

(1) (Reply)

PDP Plot To Stop INEC From Deploying Troops Fails / Gov. Fashola - More Ipps Coming Soon. / Nigeria’ll Go Down The Drain In 2015 If –buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.