Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,099 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:26 AM

Why I Want To Be President In 2015 – Kwankwaso - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why I Want To Be President In 2015 – Kwankwaso (505 Views)

Only Hawks And Oil Money Thieves Will Vote Forjonathan In 2015 - Kwankwaso / 2015: Kwankwaso Woos Anambra APC, seeks Okorocha’s support / How We Will Give Jonathan The “malawi” Treatment In 2015 – Kwankwaso (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why I Want To Be President In 2015 – Kwankwaso by teeebugs: 7:30am On Sep 29, 2014
Kano State Governor, Alhaji Rabiu Musa Kwankwaso says he wants to become Nigeria’s President in 2015 to enable him use his requisite experience to address the fundamental socio-economic challenges facing Nigeria.

Kwankwaso, who spoke with journalists last night in Kano, pointed out that he had been studying the problems facing the country over the years and had come to the conclusion that he possesses the requisite experience and expertise to tackle the issues and give Nigerians and Nigeria a new lease of life.

He explained that given his rich background as a long-standing public servant, an engineer and a one-time Defence Minister, he truly understands what the country needs in order to become great among the comity of nations.

The governor said the country needed someone like him, who had seen the nation from various angles to be able to solve its problems and advance the interest of Nigerians at all levels.

The governor said that although he was still consulting with other stakeholders across the length and breadth of Nigeria on his next political move, he would make a formal declaration for the presidential contest at the appropriate time.

Read Full Story
http://monitor9ja.com/2014/09/want-president-2015-kwankwaso/
Re: Why I Want To Be President In 2015 – Kwankwaso by Bigcake: 7:33am On Sep 29, 2014
So that he will build more schools in Chad and Niger Republic. Gej till he's tired of ruling.

(1) (Reply)

Share Your Independent Anniversary Message With Others. / Will You Match Today At The Stadium Marked As Independence Day? / deleted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.