Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,816 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:36 AM

Only Hawks And Oil Money Thieves Will Vote Forjonathan In 2015 - Kwankwaso - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Only Hawks And Oil Money Thieves Will Vote Forjonathan In 2015 - Kwankwaso (1003 Views)

Ben Murray-Bruce: Nigeria Should Share Work Money Not Oil Money / 2015: Kwankwaso Woos Anambra APC, seeks Okorocha’s support / How We Will Give Jonathan The “malawi” Treatment In 2015 – Kwankwaso (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Only Hawks And Oil Money Thieves Will Vote Forjonathan In 2015 - Kwankwaso by Saeed348(m): 7:55pm On Dec 02, 2014
Only Hawks And Oil Money Thieves Will Vote For
Jonathan In 2015 - Kwankwaso
Kano State Governor and Presidential aspirant on the
platform of the All Progressives Congress (APC), Rabi’u
Kwankwaso has told journalists that the people who
would vote for President Jonathan in 2015 are hawks.
On why he thinks he can defeat president Jonathan come
next year in the presidential race if he begs APC’s ticket,
Kwankwaso said;
I don’t know why (President Goodluck) Jonathan and I
collected our nomination forms the same day. Maybe the
indication is that both of us are going to slug it out in
2015, and once that happens, I am sure you know the
answer – he is going to lose.
I don’t see anybody who will be happy to vote for him
apart from the hawks in Abuja and of course, those
contractors and others who are stealing crude oil and oil
money. These are the ones that will be happy to vote for
him again so that they can continue milking the economy
of this country. But the masses, the talakawas of Kano,
Enugu, Zamfara, and Bayelsa will be very happy to have a
change, a change that will guarantee security of lives and
properties of Nigerians, no matter where they live, no
matter their religion or ethnicity.
These are going to be the issues in 2015, security,
economy, not minding the fabricated figures that come
from Abuja, indicating that all is well. All cannot be well
where you have crises, where you have insecurity, where
people are scared of bringing their investments into the
country. All these cannot help the economy anywhere in
the world.
We have all these issues on the ground and certainly,
sentiments will not work in 2015. All the antics of dividing
the country based on religion, based on North and South,
based on ethnicity and class will certainly fail in 2015.
And I want to advice INEC (Independent National
Electoral Commission) to be cautious, because somebody
was telling me about suspected tricks of INEC using
computer to help a particular political party in 2015.
But we will keep our eyes open and make sure that every
single vote counts next year.

1 Like

Re: Only Hawks And Oil Money Thieves Will Vote Forjonathan In 2015 - Kwankwaso by borntosave: 8:03pm On Dec 02, 2014
Hmm
Re: Only Hawks And Oil Money Thieves Will Vote Forjonathan In 2015 - Kwankwaso by menix(m): 8:39pm On Dec 02, 2014
So where I com dey nah, or is it dat am a hawk dat reside in Lagos..

1 Like

Re: Only Hawks And Oil Money Thieves Will Vote Forjonathan In 2015 - Kwankwaso by Mogidi: 8:46pm On Dec 02, 2014
Hear this born-to-rule Kwankwaso. If there's anybody after oil money its you Mr Kwankwaso. You left PDP because they wouldn't make you the presidential candidate.

1 Like

Re: Only Hawks And Oil Money Thieves Will Vote Forjonathan In 2015 - Kwankwaso by Nobody: 8:48pm On Dec 02, 2014
Classless and un presidential

Presidency is not for everyone

3 Likes

Re: Only Hawks And Oil Money Thieves Will Vote Forjonathan In 2015 - Kwankwaso by fastguy10: 8:59pm On Dec 02, 2014
Mr Governor talk 4 ur self nt 4 everybody I will be very happy 2 vote 4 him all d south south,south east,south west even north will vote 4 him dnt tell us where 2 vote to or who 2 vote 4 till feb we all no who 2 vote 4
We r no longer a kid so dnt tell us wht 2 do
Pray 2 be ur party flagbearer let's see how GEJ is going 2 lose
Dreamer wake up grin grin u wat 2 rule Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Only Hawks And Oil Money Thieves Will Vote Forjonathan In 2015 - Kwankwaso by Nebuchadnezar: 10:11pm On Dec 02, 2014
And only a bokoharam members and an aspiring potential terrorist will vote for buhari

1 Like

Re: Only Hawks And Oil Money Thieves Will Vote Forjonathan In 2015 - Kwankwaso by Nobody: 11:06pm On Dec 02, 2014
He should better wake up from his slumber because its GEJ TILL 2019.

1 Like

Re: Only Hawks And Oil Money Thieves Will Vote Forjonathan In 2015 - Kwankwaso by emmym16(m): 11:49pm On Dec 02, 2014
shut up you tribalist. its beta u work with Atiku or beta still rest ur ass

1 Like

Re: Only Hawks And Oil Money Thieves Will Vote Forjonathan In 2015 - Kwankwaso by lilprinze: 12:11am On Dec 03, 2014
This useless noise maker should please shut the fvck up the hypocrite is talking as if he is a saint who has never stolen oil money before.
I don't know why most of the politicians in APC see their self's as saints.

1 Like

Re: Only Hawks And Oil Money Thieves Will Vote Forjonathan In 2015 - Kwankwaso by tinkinjow: 12:43am On Dec 03, 2014
Anytime these greedy sharks mention oil I got offended. Why don't they ever talk about groundnuts?
Let only the owner of the oil cry about it.

2 Likes

Re: Only Hawks And Oil Money Thieves Will Vote Forjonathan In 2015 - Kwankwaso by chinwike2(m): 6:46am On Dec 03, 2014
Kwankwaso go and take your cocktail of drugs and leave Oga jona alone
Re: Only Hawks And Oil Money Thieves Will Vote Forjonathan In 2015 - Kwankwaso by IbokUtoroh(m): 7:50am On Dec 03, 2014
n who will vote for kwankwaso?
i guess d suicide bombers, goats, rams, dogs n cows. i heard they were also counted in d last population census.
Re: Only Hawks And Oil Money Thieves Will Vote Forjonathan In 2015 - Kwankwaso by scribble: 8:45am On Dec 03, 2014
Kwankwaso is a delusional person

(1) (Reply)

"Breaking News" Captain Emmanuel Iheanacho Wins Imo Apga Primary! / Meet The 3 Expendables Of Nigeria - Photos / No Right Thinking Nigerian Would Vote For Jonathan -buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.