Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,134 members, 7,818,420 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:57 PM

How To Lose Weight And Clear Excess Tummy Fat - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How To Lose Weight And Clear Excess Tummy Fat (833 Views)

Tips For Tummy Fat Loss / Naija Girls..get Rid Of Your Tummy Fat! See 7 Ways To Get A Flat Stomach / 8 Easiest Ways To Lose Weight (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Lose Weight And Clear Excess Tummy Fat by GWslim(f): 7:33am On Sep 29, 2014
HAVE YOU BEEN INVOLVED IN VARIOUS BODY EXCERCISE IN OTHER TO SHED WEIGHT OR HAVE YOU TAKEN/USED VARIOUS PILLS/BELTS TO REDUCE BODY FAT? YET NO GOOD RESULT!
I CAN RECOMMEND GREENWORLD SLIMMING CARE PACKAGE
CALL OMOLOLA TODAY ON 07037533426/0808260174
www.greenworldherbalsupplement.org
Re: How To Lose Weight And Clear Excess Tummy Fat by allthingsfitnez(m): 1:03pm On Sep 30, 2014
y[b]ALLTHINGSFITNEZ GYM & WEIGHT-LOSS CENTRE[/b]
Are you tired of your bulging tummy, flat hips or overweight body? Do you want to build your biceps, triceps, abs (6packs), etc?
Here’s introducing ATF Gym and Weight-loss Centre – where results are guaranteed.
With a proven track record of delivering results (see our testimonials), Kaycee Nma is inviting you to have one free session of his training at our Gym, located at, No. 9, Asajon Street, Between Safeway Hospital & Mr. Biggs, Opposite Nero Waters, Sangotedo-Ajah, Lekki, Lagos.
Come, learn body-weight exercises you can do at home without equipment and still achieve a trimmed tummy, enhanced hips, weight loss, 6-pack abs, etc.
The training style here is unique and you have a money-back guarantee of undisputable results.
Call in between 7am - 8pm, Mon - Sat. for enquiries and book a free session with Kaycee.
Call 08164297612 or 08122713994 for further details and subscription. We also run online training programs. So, you can achieve ur fitness goals through our online training programs, nomatter ur location.
See Kaycee’s instagram page: @meantrainer, for some videos of our training sessions.
Follow us on twitter: @meantrainer, @allthingsfitnez.
See our website: www.allthingsfitnez.com
Re: How To Lose Weight And Clear Excess Tummy Fat by fabify(f): 5:21pm On Sep 30, 2014
GWslim: HAVE YOU BEEN INVOLVED IN VARIOUS BODY EXCERCISE IN OTHER TO SHED WEIGHT OR HAVE YOU TAKEN/USED VARIOUS PILLS/BELTS TO REDUCE BODY FAT? YET NO GOOD RESULT!
I CAN RECOMMEND GREENWORLD SLIMMING CARE PACKAGE
CALL OMOLOLA TODAY ON 07037533426/0808260174
www.greenworldherbalsupplement.org
I have been using green world slimming pills and tea and am yet to see any change. I don't know if am not doing it rite. please enlighten me

(1) (Reply)

Bone From Italian Saves Yemeni Girl Through Orthopaedic Oncology In India / Meet The Baby Born With No Eyes [see Photos] / Difference Between Medical Cure & Spiritual Healing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.