Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,825 members, 7,824,440 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 10:19 AM

Pls Help Me Chose A Good Course - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Pls Help Me Chose A Good Course (711 Views)

Is Microbiology A Good Course To Study In Nigeria? / / Is Anatomy A Good Course To Study???? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Help Me Chose A Good Course by sexyedjutto: 9:25am On Sep 29, 2014
Pls help me i want to sit 4 2015 jamb but am a bit confused as wat course i should do in d university and also wat to fill in my jamb form dese are my waec results-
commerce-c6
crs-c8
economics-d7
govt-c4
literature in eng-e8
eng language-c5
maths-b3
agricultural science-b3
biology-c6
pls wat courses am i qualidied for ...i wanna go to uniport and i have sociology in mind,buh i need other matuted minds to help me...thanks,,,,,em i 4got to mention dat my skul has 2 b uniport or NDU....tnx guys
Re: Pls Help Me Chose A Good Course by AfricanApple(f): 9:46am On Sep 29, 2014
u are in the best position to choose a course for yourself. I believe u have a career in mind. choose whatever relates to what u want to be in life. u will excel well when u are doing what u love doing.

sociology is a good course though
and besides they might give u another course from d one u choosed

1 Like

Re: Pls Help Me Chose A Good Course by vizkiz: 10:10am On Sep 29, 2014
Quick question op...

Which course have you always cherished/have in mind to study??(Yeah i saw what you typed...but still need an answer)
Re: Pls Help Me Chose A Good Course by Saecula: 10:22am On Sep 29, 2014
You mean you want to study anything at all? Don't you have passion for some things? What were your dreams while growing up and all the while in college?

Again, from analysis of your result, you did art in school, so medical, health and science arelated courses are not for you.

Again, you didn't make literature law is not for you.

I wonder if you can study courses like Accountancy, Banking and finance Economics because of the absence of Econs, again, this vary with schools involved.

You need to make a proper appraisal before you make a mistake. In fact, if need be you might consider siiting another waec, this is dependent on the outcome of your appraisals.
Finally, I wouldn't recommend sociology in this age because it is not classified and incestuos.
Re: Pls Help Me Chose A Good Course by sexyedjutto: 12:59pm On Sep 29, 2014
vizkiz: Quick question op...

Which course have you always cherished/have in mind to study??(Yeah i saw what you typed...but still need an answer)
i wanna do sociology but am nt sure my waec result z qualified for it
Re: Pls Help Me Chose A Good Course by sexyedjutto: 1:04pm On Sep 29, 2014
Saecula: You mean you want to study anything at all? Don't you have passion for some things? What were your dreams while growing up and all the while in college?

Again, from analysis of your result, you did art in school, so medical, health and science arelated courses are not for you.

Again, you didn't make literature law is not for you.

I wonder if you can study courses like Accountancy, Banking and finance Economics because of the absence of Econs, again, this vary with schools involved.

You need to make a proper appraisal before you make a mistake. In fact, if need be you might consider siiting another waec, this is dependent on the outcome of your appraisals.
Finally, I wouldn't recommend sociology in this age because it is not classified and incestuos.
chai u r nt even giving me hope at all....i dnt wanna sit for anoda waec,dats y i wanna knw d courses my result qualifies me for so i cn chose.....besides we all knw dat to c wrk 4 naija dey hard talkless of to con c ur field ....so i jst wanna knw d couses available 4 me cos d jamb borchure z confusing me more
Re: Pls Help Me Chose A Good Course by Nobody: 2:18pm On Sep 29, 2014
sexyedjutto: Pls help me i want to sit 4 2015 jamb but am a bit confused as wat course i should do in d university and also wat to fill in my jamb form dese are my waec results-
commerce-c6
crs-c8
economics-d7
govt-c4
literature in eng-e8
eng language-c5
maths-b3
agricultural science-b3
biology-c6
pls wat courses am i qualidied for ...i wanna go to uniport and i have sociology in mind,buh i need other matuted minds to help me...thanks,,,,,em i 4got to mention dat my skul has 2 b uniport or NDU....tnx guys
which one be c8 for c.r.s? And u didn't make literature and economics.............hmmmmmm! I advice you to go for banking/finance.
Re: Pls Help Me Chose A Good Course by Saecula: 6:22am On Oct 02, 2014
Oh, you are looking for an easy route

(1) (Reply)

At 54, Nigeria Boasts Low-ranking Varsities / What Does It Mean To Be Well Educated / Ats/ican Membership Registration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.