Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,144 members, 7,815,009 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:35 AM

I Cheated In Waec And Neco.should I Return The Certificate? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / I Cheated In Waec And Neco.should I Return The Certificate? (28417 Views)

Ever Had A Classmate That Cheated Like This? (Photo) / Have You Ever Cheated In Examination? / Universities That Accept Waec And Neco Combination (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Cheated In Waec And Neco.should I Return The Certificate? by Nobody: 10:25am On Sep 29, 2014
So many of us are guilty in cheating in one thing or the other...most of us cheated in one exam or the other maybe in our primary or secondary school but we didnt bother to return those result or to resit those exam or even to repeat those classes.But it seems the one for waec and neco seems to be different...i need ur view on this if one should return his waec or neco result if he/she cheated in an act restitutio...your genuine comments and advice will be beneficial please.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Cheated In Waec And Neco.should I Return The Certificate? by Nobody: 10:29am On Sep 29, 2014
And also it is known that when JESUS died he beared all our sins and debt...so are we to pay any thing(restitution) when we ask for forgiveness and make sure we sin no more?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Cheated In Waec And Neco.should I Return The Certificate? by Nobody: 10:36am On Sep 29, 2014
Quickly. He should also remember to return the money he stole from his mother oo. If he had a girlfriend and slept with her, he should return her vagi.na fluid, he shouldn't forget to call everyone he has lied to before and start begging for forgiveness.
Nonsense and ingredient.

Jesus that said go and sin no more is not a mumu na

193 Likes 13 Shares

Re: I Cheated In Waec And Neco.should I Return The Certificate? by Nobody: 10:36am On Sep 29, 2014
Brb
Re: I Cheated In Waec And Neco.should I Return The Certificate? by datguru: 10:36am On Sep 29, 2014
Who has bewitched you ! undecided

44 Likes 1 Share

Yes,and everything you have achieved through that result for full restitution..

Please start all over again in life,probably from JSS 1,if at all you didn't cheat in your common entrance exam,if you do,you may have to start from primary 1 then.

133 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I Cheated In Waec And Neco.should I Return The Certificate? by speaktome(m): 10:36am On Sep 29, 2014
Lord we need thy Spirit to interven

9 Likes

Re: I Cheated In Waec And Neco.should I Return The Certificate? by olaboy001(m): 10:37am On Sep 29, 2014
Space booked

5 Likes

Re: I Cheated In Waec And Neco.should I Return The Certificate? by Nobody: 10:37am On Sep 29, 2014
If that takes the guilt away... Den do it

15 Likes

Re: I Cheated In Waec And Neco.should I Return The Certificate? by Kezifils(m): 10:37am On Sep 29, 2014
Yes. Be a good lad and return.

Where would you return the result if I may ask?

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Cheated In Waec And Neco.should I Return The Certificate? by Akshow: 10:37am On Sep 29, 2014
Yeye de worry u. If u return the waec and neco, how abt the admission u got tru the waec and probably u don even graduate. Will u start all over again?

As far as I'm concerned, since u are guilty, remorseful and repentant abt it, life goes on. God is not as hard and unforgiven as we tend to make him look.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Cheated In Waec And Neco.should I Return The Certificate? by ITbomb(m): 10:37am On Sep 29, 2014
Just go and sin no more

If guilt persist after 2 years, go and see your pastor

54 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Cheated In Waec And Neco.should I Return The Certificate? by Nobody: 10:37am On Sep 29, 2014
Sharperly
Re: I Cheated In Waec And Neco.should I Return The Certificate? by Nevahateme(m): 10:37am On Sep 29, 2014
SERIOUSLY or *******DREAMING******

1 Like

Re: I Cheated In Waec And Neco.should I Return The Certificate? by chidamysy: 10:37am On Sep 29, 2014
BRB

1 Like

Make you return am now...

It will be fool to think that way..., if truly u want to fulfill restitution,all those thing uv made through the result u have to return all...eg, ur jamb,BSc,even if u r working all the money uv made u have to return it because if u havnt made ur NECO or WAEC u won't be were u are today..

. So think of it will u be able to sacrifice all that for ur sin just because u want to make restitution of ur sin...

The bible says for all has sin... Either u like it or not we are all sinner and his by grace of God we'd made heaven

Just ask for forgiveness and make sure u won't cheat again I believed God will forgive u... And live ur life

Old things are passed away after we become a new creation.

3 Likes

Re: I Cheated In Waec And Neco.should I Return The Certificate? by merieam16(f): 10:38am On Sep 29, 2014
Lol @op u be comdian o...return am nao nd return ur Bsc too cos u won't tell me u did nt cheat in school
Re: I Cheated In Waec And Neco.should I Return The Certificate? by Nobody: 10:38am On Sep 29, 2014
Return fire.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Cheated In Waec And Neco.should I Return The Certificate? by Jostico: 10:38am On Sep 29, 2014
u go mumu tey ooo

8 Likes

Re: I Cheated In Waec And Neco.should I Return The Certificate? by Paradise163(f): 10:38am On Sep 29, 2014
Ok
Re: I Cheated In Waec And Neco.should I Return The Certificate? by kayce911(f): 10:38am On Sep 29, 2014
U didn't seek people's opinion b4 cheating.so why now ?

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Cheated In Waec And Neco.should I Return The Certificate? by tigonana: 10:38am On Sep 29, 2014
Mke I sit down read some comment.

3 Likes

Re: I Cheated In Waec And Neco.should I Return The Certificate? by deboraha(f): 10:38am On Sep 29, 2014
Me I no know o. Ask God to tell U what to do then do whateva brings U peace.

2 Likes

Re: I Cheated In Waec And Neco.should I Return The Certificate? by Ameerasexy(f): 10:38am On Sep 29, 2014
Return the certificate and return ur brain to God angry

11 Likes

Re: I Cheated In Waec And Neco.should I Return The Certificate? by admiral007: 10:38am On Sep 29, 2014
On Your Own (OYO) by Marvin Records
Re: I Cheated In Waec And Neco.should I Return The Certificate? by Jostico: 10:39am On Sep 29, 2014
so the next guy when comment still cheat?
Re: I Cheated In Waec And Neco.should I Return The Certificate? by RealAlfranco: 10:39am On Sep 29, 2014
Most of us cheated in our WAEC and asked for forgiveness! And heck my conscience is clear as f*ck!! But niqqa if u feel u've cheated,and ur conscience still judges u,den return it!!! God blesses da work of a sincere heart!!! But I can't return my own sha... May God forgive me and da rest of us dat wont return it and are not even thinking or have even thought of returning it, amen!!!

35 Likes

Re: I Cheated In Waec And Neco.should I Return The Certificate? by bruno419(m): 10:39am On Sep 29, 2014

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Cheated In Waec And Neco.should I Return The Certificate? by Paradise163(f): 10:39am On Sep 29, 2014
Mrstan: Brb
speaktome: .
Mrstan: Brb

there is God o

3 Likes

Re: I Cheated In Waec And Neco.should I Return The Certificate? by parismarc: 10:39am On Sep 29, 2014
Return all the meat you stole from your mother's pot too.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Cheated In Waec And Neco.should I Return The Certificate? by amtalkin(f): 10:40am On Sep 29, 2014
Untill all our Politicians return all the money stolen
until then keep your certificate

21 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

2015 Cowbell Mathematics Champion, Akinkuowo Honoured By School. / Osun State University (UNIOSUN) In Pictures / OAU Students Jump On Trailers (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.