Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,560 members, 7,827,090 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:58 AM

I Cheated In Waec And Neco.should I Return The Certificate? - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / I Cheated In Waec And Neco.should I Return The Certificate? (28465 Views)

Ever Had A Classmate That Cheated Like This? (Photo) / Have You Ever Cheated In Examination? / Universities That Accept Waec And Neco Combination (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Cheated In Waec And Neco.should I Return The Certificate? by Vikky014(f): 10:55am On Sep 29, 2014
op d guy shld also return his virginity to God if he did it before wedlock.he shld go back to his mother's womb to achieve dat.
Re: I Cheated In Waec And Neco.should I Return The Certificate? by Jerryolumide(m): 10:56am On Sep 29, 2014
D 1 wa pain me pass me say mumu post lik dis dy front page

1 Like

Re: I Cheated In Waec And Neco.should I Return The Certificate? by cooljoe(m): 10:57am On Sep 29, 2014
Return waytin. If I hear
Re: I Cheated In Waec And Neco.should I Return The Certificate? by Nobody: 10:58am On Sep 29, 2014
fool
Re: I Cheated In Waec And Neco.should I Return The Certificate? by Yemisi63: 10:58am On Sep 29, 2014
Loooooooooool. Guys, you all need to read this post http://naijasinglegirl.net/president-gej-needs-to-ban-instagram-in-place-of-pomo/ and thank me later
Re: I Cheated In Waec And Neco.should I Return The Certificate? by olaboy001(m): 11:01am On Sep 29, 2014
arvinsloane:
Una see una life?
Abeg where am
Re: I Cheated In Waec And Neco.should I Return The Certificate? by Nobody: 11:01am On Sep 29, 2014
You must be stoooooooooooopid!!!! (In D'prince's voice)
Re: I Cheated In Waec And Neco.should I Return The Certificate? by LilPeezy(m): 11:03am On Sep 29, 2014
Na u mumu pass dis year!!!!!! Blyk say u dey find Story buh na aproko u go hear....
Re: I Cheated In Waec And Neco.should I Return The Certificate? by haibe(m): 11:08am On Sep 29, 2014
Repentance is the key word... Restitution is good but have you ever thought of the aim of restitution? It is basically to compensate those who you have hurt by commiting sin. For example, to compensate the person of whom you stole his 1 million naira, who most likely suffered a lot of pain from the loss, of course restitution shows repentance too.

But certain things cannot be restituted, going by your logic, if I cheated in my common entrance exam, I should also go and start from Jss 1? Even though I didn't actually cause any pain to anyone? Misunderstanding is the order of the day for some Christians, btw, restitution is only commanded in the old testament. For new testament believers, just repent and sin no more, God knows how to compensate those you have hurt in the past with your Sin since you are now his son.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Cheated In Waec And Neco.should I Return The Certificate? by xtervaganza(m): 11:12am On Sep 29, 2014
This guy is one of those who later in life become extremist.

oti gba Weyrey mesin
Re: I Cheated In Waec And Neco.should I Return The Certificate? by coolvitus(m): 11:13am On Sep 29, 2014
Ask God 4givness and move on is don is don.
Re: I Cheated In Waec And Neco.should I Return The Certificate? by tjdj: 11:16am On Sep 29, 2014
fate cheated on you to have been born in Nigeria and go through all sufferings so far, you cheated on 2 silly exams, we can call it even and move on

1 Like

Re: I Cheated In Waec And Neco.should I Return The Certificate? by ElFenomeno1: 11:17am On Sep 29, 2014
Yomieluv: Yes,and everything you have achieved through that result for full restitution..

Please start all over again in life,probably from JSS 1,if at all you didn't cheat in your common entrance exam,if you do,you may have to start from primary 1 then.

LOL
Re: I Cheated In Waec And Neco.should I Return The Certificate? by miqos02(m): 11:20am On Sep 29, 2014
return the certififcate, you will get a national award from president jonathan in 2015
Re: I Cheated In Waec And Neco.should I Return The Certificate? by hushmail: 11:25am On Sep 29, 2014
dis one pass me

where d restitution go start?

Abeg get over it n sin no more

grin
Re: I Cheated In Waec And Neco.should I Return The Certificate? by Fabulousmark(m): 11:26am On Sep 29, 2014
My sis burnt hers....you can return it, a pastor might have brainwashed you....#religiousfanatics

1 Like

Re: I Cheated In Waec And Neco.should I Return The Certificate? by donem: 11:27am On Sep 29, 2014
No it wount be proper for you to return it, let it be burnt.
(but be informed that passing waec this days aint a days job).

1 Like

Re: I Cheated In Waec And Neco.should I Return The Certificate? by littlemistress: 11:28am On Sep 29, 2014
it would be an injustice of i don't comment..

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

comments here got me reeling cheesy grin grin cheesy

so Op, if everyone here advise you to return them, you would??
Re: I Cheated In Waec And Neco.should I Return The Certificate? by AreaFada2: 11:29am On Sep 29, 2014
Ol' boy those people for your village, they are very strong o. Hian!

Abeg find the nearest pastor or babalawo go for deliverance grin cheesy
Re: I Cheated In Waec And Neco.should I Return The Certificate? by psyqs(m): 11:30am On Sep 29, 2014
No b ur fault!!! angry
Re: I Cheated In Waec And Neco.should I Return The Certificate? by Nobody: 11:30am On Sep 29, 2014
na wa ooo....Is too early na....obo
Re: I Cheated In Waec And Neco.should I Return The Certificate? by Onchiz(m): 11:33am On Sep 29, 2014
H
Re: I Cheated In Waec And Neco.should I Return The Certificate? by egopersonified(f): 11:33am On Sep 29, 2014
Yemisi63: Loooooooooool. Guys, you all need to read this post http://naijasinglegirl.net/president-gej-needs-to-ban-instagram-in-place-of-pomo/ and thank me later

Thank you. I love the way she speaks the truth in sarcasm.
Re: I Cheated In Waec And Neco.should I Return The Certificate? by kayalla(f): 11:35am On Sep 29, 2014
yes go return am...

maybe dem go give Good Boy Ambassador.
Re: I Cheated In Waec And Neco.should I Return The Certificate? by adeabi: 11:40am On Sep 29, 2014
hmmm
Re: I Cheated In Waec And Neco.should I Return The Certificate? by Lawcurrent(m): 11:44am On Sep 29, 2014
angry i neva talk abt my own jokes u don begin laugh.
Re: I Cheated In Waec And Neco.should I Return The Certificate? by Jesuspistol(m): 11:46am On Sep 29, 2014
jerryayaebi: So many of us are guilty in cheating in one thing or the other...most of us cheated in one exam or the other maybe in our primary or secondary school but we didnt bother to return those result or to resit those exam or even to repeat those classes.But it seems the one for waec and neco seems to be different...i need ur view on this if one should return his waec or neco result if he/she cheated in an act restitutio...your genuine comments and advice will be beneficial please.

Good conscience bro

But you've used the certificates to gain admission to the uni I guess and may be for other purposes. So the restitition would be a really long process if it has to be complete. And that would be religion especially after openly confessing it

If you've not gained admission yet perhaps you just finished the waec, then sit for another exam. God help u

1 Like

Re: I Cheated In Waec And Neco.should I Return The Certificate? by arvinsloane(m): 11:56am On Sep 29, 2014
olaboy001:
Abeg where am
Space bookers association of nairaland...Nairaland grin
Re: I Cheated In Waec And Neco.should I Return The Certificate? by Nobody: 11:56am On Sep 29, 2014
Bros, u be f**l To survive life in dis country, u gotta cheat ur way up dere, no1 wants to knw hw u passed, what they all want to knw is dat u passed
Re: I Cheated In Waec And Neco.should I Return The Certificate? by KelvinGraphics(m): 12:00pm On Sep 29, 2014
RoFLmfaO
Re: I Cheated In Waec And Neco.should I Return The Certificate? by kobonaire(m): 12:00pm On Sep 29, 2014
@teeo what does nonsense and ingredient really mean grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Are You Having A Tough Time In Your Academics?? Read My Story / Faith Odunsi Smashes Cowbellpedia Records, Answers 19 Questions In 60 Seconds / Examples Of Transition Words That Will Spice Up Your Writing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.