Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,547 members, 7,816,330 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:39 AM

Management Trainees At Nampak Cartons, Closes Tomorrow - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Management Trainees At Nampak Cartons, Closes Tomorrow (7060 Views)

Nampak Cartons Graduate Trainee Program / Nampak Cartons Nigeria Ltd Management Trainee Recruitment, September 10th 2014 / Graduate Trainees At Actionaid Nigeria - October 2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Management Trainees At Nampak Cartons, Closes Tomorrow by jigabanty(m): 12:01pm On Oct 23, 2014
abuabdrahman:
Okay, I understnd, I did d same fin u did and received a confirmation dere after..buh on chkin d mail again,I found dt dere is an attachment in d mail(titled C.V. Format). And directive is to dwnload d attachment and fill den go to d link to complete the application.
Mr Abuabdrahman, you have no business with attachment, only the link. in the attachment was just a logo belonging to nampak. the last message sent from them was the link to fill the application form. @ omoteamac, don't be worried you are on track.
Re: Management Trainees At Nampak Cartons, Closes Tomorrow by bbdrown: 2:40pm On Oct 23, 2014
jigabanty:

Mr Abuabdrahman, you have no business with attachment, only the link. in the attachment was just a logo belonging to nampak. the last message sent from them was the link to fill the application form. @ omoteamac, don't be worried you are on track.
there was actually a ms word format to be downloaded & filled accordingly.
Re: Management Trainees At Nampak Cartons, Closes Tomorrow by jigabanty(m): 4:02pm On Oct 23, 2014
bbdrown:
there was actually a ms word format to be downloaded & filled accordingly.
When did you receive that? Let me be expectant
Re: Management Trainees At Nampak Cartons, Closes Tomorrow by bbdrown: 4:03pm On Oct 23, 2014
jigabanty:

When did you receive that? Let me be expectant
Monday.
That was the only one I've received since the inceptn
Re: Management Trainees At Nampak Cartons, Closes Tomorrow by jigabanty(m): 4:29pm On Oct 23, 2014
bbdrown:
Monday.
That was the only one I've received since the inceptn
(Surprised). Let me just relax and watch the movie while thanking God for everything, because all things are beautiful at its own time.
Wish you best of luck brother...
Re: Management Trainees At Nampak Cartons, Closes Tomorrow by bbdrown: 5:21pm On Oct 23, 2014
jigabanty:

(Surprised). Let me just relax and watch the movie while thanking God for everything, because all things are beautiful at its own time.
Wish you best of luck brother...
thanks. You to bro.
Re: Management Trainees At Nampak Cartons, Closes Tomorrow by dcdee: 6:43pm On Oct 23, 2014
hello evry1, pls o, i submitted my application for the nampak stuff too,but till now i avnt hrd frm dem.
i'm a soc-sci student, and not science kuz i read the requirements,and they said soc-sci graduates can apply too.
I'v even sent a mail on saturday to them,response till now.
Re: Management Trainees At Nampak Cartons, Closes Tomorrow by jigabanty(m): 6:59pm On Oct 23, 2014
dcdee:
hello evry1, pls o, i submitted my application for the nampak stuff too,but till now i avnt hrd frm dem.
i'm a soc-sci student, and not science kuz i read the requirements,and they said soc-sci graduates can apply too.
I'v even sent a mail on saturday to them,response till now.

Just be expectant. It will end well.
best of luck
Re: Management Trainees At Nampak Cartons, Closes Tomorrow by dcdee: 7:16pm On Oct 23, 2014
jigabanty:

Just be expectant. It will end well.
best of luck

Amen. Ok. Thnkx
Re: Management Trainees At Nampak Cartons, Closes Tomorrow by Indializzie(f): 8:24pm On Oct 30, 2014
[quote author=okonji4real post=27105325]Who else got a mail from nampak?[/quote ] I was sent d form after applyin. Nw I've been invited for a CBT Test for next month.
Re: Management Trainees At Nampak Cartons, Closes Tomorrow by Toyde(m): 8:39pm On Oct 30, 2014
I also got d invite, CBT.

1 Like

Re: Management Trainees At Nampak Cartons, Closes Tomorrow by Olusegun26: 1:26am On Oct 31, 2014
i got the invite too addressing the CBT has been scheduled for saturday.....telling me to check my email for details.

enquiries/observation:08068679044; 022911097

IN the sms, no address was cited.
suprisingly, i have not seen anything in my mail box. .
Re: Management Trainees At Nampak Cartons, Closes Tomorrow by detee2: 6:22am On Oct 31, 2014
Olusegun26:
i got the invite too addressing the CBT has been scheduled for saturday.....telling me to check my email for details.

am also experiencing same. lets keep our fingers crossed, the mails might come in today.
Re: Management Trainees At Nampak Cartons, Closes Tomorrow by abuabdrahman(m): 6:30am On Oct 31, 2014
Olusegun26:

an email was sent to me yesterday stating time and style of the cbt exam, may be u chk ur spam probably u can see it dere.
Re: Management Trainees At Nampak Cartons, Closes Tomorrow by Hairbean: 12:41pm On Oct 31, 2014
I'v not received SMS or mail yet oo. Any one in my shoes?
Re: Management Trainees At Nampak Cartons, Closes Tomorrow by hardeyswaggz: 2:39pm On Oct 31, 2014
i am yet to receive any mail as regards test venue and time...i'm i the only one.
Re: Management Trainees At Nampak Cartons, Closes Tomorrow by Marvell23(m): 3:54pm On Oct 31, 2014
I received my invite for cbt yesterday. who have the EZ37 solution test samples.
Re: Management Trainees At Nampak Cartons, Closes Tomorrow by abuabdrahman(m): 12:58pm On Nov 08, 2014
has any one done d test... ao far!

(1) (2) (Reply)

ASCON Exam / Nairalanders, Whats Your Take On Peace Corps Of Nigeria? / Please Who Has Knowledge How Ncdmb Training Is Being Done

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.