Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,849 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:13 AM

celebrity kids who look just like their famous parents. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / celebrity kids who look just like their famous parents. (11594 Views)

7 Famous Naija Celebrity Kids Who Got Amazing Talents (photos) / Nigerian Celebrities Who Look Beautiful Without Makeup / Celebrities Who Look Much Older Than Their Age ( Photos ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

celebrity kids who look just like their famous parents. by englishmart(m): 10:59am On Sep 29, 2014
Violet Affleck – daughter of
Jennifer Garner and Ben
Affleck

Re: celebrity kids who look just like their famous parents. by englishmart(m): 11:00am On Sep 29, 2014
Ava Phillippe – daughter of
Reese Witherspoon and Ryan
Phillippe

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: celebrity kids who look just like their famous parents. by englishmart(m): 11:01am On Sep 29, 2014
Shiloh Jolie-Pitt – daughter of
Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt

1 Like 1 Share

Re: celebrity kids who look just like their famous parents. by englishmart(m): 11:02am On Sep 29, 2014
Suri Cruise – daughter of Katie
Holmes and Tom Cruis

1 Like 1 Share

Re: celebrity kids who look just like their famous parents. by englishmart(m): 11:02am On Sep 29, 2014
Liv Freundlich – daughter of
Julianne Moore

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: celebrity kids who look just like their famous parents. by englishmart(m): 11:03am On Sep 29, 2014
Simoncodwell and son

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: celebrity kids who look just like their famous parents. by englishmart(m): 11:03am On Sep 29, 2014
Larry king and his son chance

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: celebrity kids who look just like their famous parents. by englishmart(m): 1:29pm On Sep 29, 2014
jack osbourne and daughter

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: celebrity kids who look just like their famous parents. by englishmart(m): 2:22pm On Sep 29, 2014
Arnold
Schwarzenegger's son Joseph Baena shows he's the
spitting image of his famous dad. With his bulging
muscles and long hair, the 16-year-old is certainly a
chip off the old body-building block.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: celebrity kids who look just like their famous parents. by englishmart(m): 2:28pm On Sep 29, 2014
They look so similar it's scary! Heather Locklear and
her gorgeous daughter Ava Zambora had
photographers snapping their cameras like crazy
when they made a joint appearance at the red
carpet premiere of "Scary Movie 5" in Los Angeles
looking nearly identical.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: celebrity kids who look just like their famous parents. by englishmart(m): 2:34pm On Sep 29, 2014
No one can seem to stop talking about how gorgeous
Ireland Baldwin is growing up to resemble her
model mother Kim Basinger. The 6-foot-2 17-year-
old has even snagged herself a contract with IMG
modeling agency.

Re: celebrity kids who look just like their famous parents. by englishmart(m): 2:41pm On Sep 29, 2014
Fame obviously runs in this family -- and so do
amazingly good looks. Gap-toothed beauty Georgia
May Jagger is following in the footsteps of her
model mother Jerry Hall. The budding model, 21,
even appears alongside mom in a joint ad campaign
for Sunglass Hut.

Re: celebrity kids who look just like their famous parents. by englishmart(m): 2:46pm On Sep 29, 2014
Will smith and his son jayden.

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: celebrity kids who look just like their famous parents. by englishmart(m): 3:10pm On Sep 29, 2014
Like Father, like son! Colin Hanks grew up to look
just like his Oscar-winning dad Tom Hanks -- and
obviously picked up his sense of style as well. Now if
only the two would smile!

14 Likes 5 Shares

Re: celebrity kids who look just like their famous parents. by englishmart(m): 3:15pm On Sep 29, 2014
Lily Mo Sheen, Kate Beckinsale's 14-year-old
daughter with ex Martin Sheen, is following in her
mother's stunning footsteps.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: celebrity kids who look just like their famous parents. by lalasticlala(m): 3:38pm On Sep 29, 2014
yes o. most of them, d resemblance is overwhelming
Re: celebrity kids who look just like their famous parents. by Ahmed0336(m): 3:44pm On Sep 29, 2014
Ok o
Re: celebrity kids who look just like their famous parents. by ChiSun27(m): 4:12pm On Sep 29, 2014
You know one thing my friend....

You made a very big mistake cause Nigerians prefer seeing anything Nigerian.

You should have made the Nigerian comparisons.

I bet you most Nigerians don't know some of these celebrities you just put up there.

3 Likes

Re: celebrity kids who look just like their famous parents. by englishmart(m): 4:32pm On Sep 29, 2014
lalasticlala: yes o. most of them, d resemblance is overwhelming
yeah
Re: celebrity kids who look just like their famous parents. by englishmart(m): 4:34pm On Sep 29, 2014
ChiSun27: You know one thing my friend....

You made a very big mistake cause Nigerians prefer seeing anything Nigerian.

You should have made the Nigerian comparisons.

I bet you most Nigerians don't know some of these celebrities you just put up there.
they never knew, now they know.
It's not always about what people think.

1 Like

Re: celebrity kids who look just like their famous parents. by mysticgal(f): 4:34pm On Sep 29, 2014
englishmart: jack osbourne and daughter
What went wrong with her hair cry

1 Like

Re: celebrity kids who look just like their famous parents. by lulukay(f): 4:38pm On Sep 29, 2014
Lol! I didnt know jack Osborne has a doll for a kid cheesy grin cos dat ish dont look human grin

2 Likes

Re: celebrity kids who look just like their famous parents. by englishmart(m): 4:49pm On Sep 29, 2014
lulukay: Lol! I didnt know jack Osborne has a doll for a kid cheesy grin cos dat ish dont look human grin
hey, that child is cute na?
Re: celebrity kids who look just like their famous parents. by Nobody: 4:53pm On Sep 29, 2014
The only striking resemblance I see here is from the first and second pix and also that of Will smith and son. As for others, I dnt know probably Heather and daughter Ava Zambora and also Tom Hanks and son.
Re: celebrity kids who look just like their famous parents. by fightforchange1(f): 5:23pm On Sep 29, 2014
Chelsea Clinton.
Re: celebrity kids who look just like their famous parents. by Tval(m): 5:42pm On Sep 29, 2014
Chai.. See resemblance
Re: celebrity kids who look just like their famous parents. by Nobody: 5:49pm On Sep 29, 2014
Nice! wink wink

I don't know if you'd believe this but my neighbour and his dog look alike. May be they are related. embarassed May be I'll have to take a closer look at them when Gulder is not in my system.

BTW, what do you think of the new Mr G? The improved bottle and everything. Isn't it identical to happiness? wink

1 Like

Re: celebrity kids who look just like their famous parents. by Nobody: 5:49pm On Sep 29, 2014
The thread isn't complete without our very own Tuface Idibia who has all his kids look like him.

Where can I get the picture of him and his kids sef?
Re: celebrity kids who look just like their famous parents. by englishmart(m): 5:54pm On Sep 29, 2014
mysticgal:
What went wrong with her hair cry
bald for the main time.
Re: celebrity kids who look just like their famous parents. by englishmart(m): 5:58pm On Sep 29, 2014
jennypinky: The only striking resemblance I see here is from the first and second pix and also that of Will smith and son. As for others, I dnt know probably Heather and daughter Ava Zambora and also Tom Hanks and son.
effect of myopia.
Re: celebrity kids who look just like their famous parents. by englishmart(m): 6:00pm On Sep 29, 2014
20pounds: Nice! wink wink

I don't know if you'd believe this but my neighbour and his dog look alike. May be they are related. embarassed May be I'll have to take a closer look at them when Gulder is not in my system.

BTW, what do you think of the new Mr G? The improved bottle and everything wink
what are you talking about?
Re: celebrity kids who look just like their famous parents. by parrotibaba(m): 6:00pm On Sep 29, 2014
most of dem do not resemble at all...or is it just me?

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Celebrity Journalist, Ifetayo Adeniyi Bags Media Personality Of The Year Award / Monalisa Chinda & Her Pretty Daughter Grace The Cover Of Motherhood Instyle Mag. / Seun Kuti: You Have To Get High To Talk To God

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.