Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,317 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:13 AM

Seun Kuti: You Have To Get High To Talk To God - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Seun Kuti: You Have To Get High To Talk To God (11596 Views)

Peter Okoye To Seun Kuti: You Have Erased Your Father's History / Imade Adeleke Wants To Talk To Davido, Her Daddy (Video) / Photos Of Seun Kuti looking For Babies Hanging From His Balcony (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Seun Kuti: You Have To Get High To Talk To God by Odewaleadesoye(m): 7:56pm On Oct 24, 2021
Seun Kuti, son of Afrobeat legend, Fela Kuti, has revealed the only way to easily get access to God.

The singer revealed this in a post via his Instagram story on Sunday.

He said that in order to get to God, one must get high.

According to him,
β€œOne cannot get access to the most high unless they get high.”

He also noted that he wants to get high so he can be able to talk to God.

β€œMe, I want to get high so I can talk to God.

β€œIf you don’t get high, you cannot talk to God,”
he wrote.

https://dailypost.ng/2021/10/24/you-have-to-get-high-to-talk-to-god-seun-kuti/

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Seun Kuti: You Have To Get High To Talk To God by Odewaleadesoye(m): 7:56pm On Oct 24, 2021

81 Likes 195 Shares

Re: Seun Kuti: You Have To Get High To Talk To God by sammybest889(m): 7:57pm On Oct 24, 2021
dem no go understand...

b4 u come under here de qoute me weather I de smoke

(I want remind u say I get home training....BT e de get how u go take behave I go loss my home training changed am 4 u)

fank u

8 Likes

Re: Seun Kuti: You Have To Get High To Talk To God by Nobody: 7:58pm On Oct 24, 2021
Very stupid man,he thinks its everything you joke with.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Seun Kuti: You Have To Get High To Talk To God by slawormiir: 8:03pm On Oct 24, 2021
Damnnn niggar
Seun kuti My niggar

That is like we have to get high to talk to the most high

My niggarrrrrrrr

66 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Seun Kuti: You Have To Get High To Talk To God by lilvicky68(m): 8:06pm On Oct 24, 2021
Well it depends on the god sha..

9 Likes

Re: Seun Kuti: You Have To Get High To Talk To God by Afamsi: 8:24pm On Oct 24, 2021
Your papa wey rugged pass you no use God play. Na you wey be nothing wan use God play abi.. Werey

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Seun Kuti: You Have To Get High To Talk To God by doggedfighter(f): 8:31pm On Oct 24, 2021
grin

Religious fanatics are already out with their fangs grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seun Kuti: You Have To Get High To Talk To God by BeeBeeOoh(m): 8:40pm On Oct 24, 2021
But, don't get to high while you are about talking to the most high because na yaba <<<<<< go sure for you o

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seun Kuti: You Have To Get High To Talk To God by Nobody: 9:05pm On Oct 24, 2021
Funny

1 Like

Re: Seun Kuti: You Have To Get High To Talk To God by Odewaleadesoye(m): 9:17pm On Oct 24, 2021

1 Like

Re: Seun Kuti: You Have To Get High To Talk To God by festacman(m): 11:22pm On Oct 24, 2021
Do you know that Seun Kuti would pull his infamous pistol on me if I look him in the eyes and insult Fela his dead father.

But, here is Seun Kuti saying some uncomplimentary about the Most High God, our Heavenly Father but instead of pulling gun, I am asking God to bless and enlighten him.

Different strokes for different folks.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Seun Kuti: You Have To Get High To Talk To God by Nobody: 12:02am On Oct 25, 2021
Don't mind the mistake, he wanted to write 'god'.

We know that Schnapps & shrines are 5&6.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seun Kuti: You Have To Get High To Talk To God by Elove1: 7:29am On Oct 25, 2021
E be like say this guy kuti get tatanus for head , must u involve God in this ur foolishness

1 Like

Re: Seun Kuti: You Have To Get High To Talk To God by Righteousness2(m): 7:29am On Oct 25, 2021
It Depends on you source of highness.

Praises can take you to a different realm
Fasting can elevate your Spirit man
Meditation on the Word of GOD can open your eyes

If your Highness is outside these, your highness is Devilish and from the Pit of Hell.

Let's Fear GOD in all we say or Do.
BABA is Kind, Loving and Merciful !
BABA is also Consuming Fire!!

29 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Seun Kuti: You Have To Get High To Talk To God by jojothaiv(m): 7:29am On Oct 25, 2021
Dry yarns is allowed sha.

Reason why God no fii be man this o.

1 Like

Re: Seun Kuti: You Have To Get High To Talk To God by Tomilola360: 7:30am On Oct 25, 2021
have you seen some celestial or cherubim churches and how their leaders act like they are intoxicated?

just saying this before you start bashing seun kuti

3 Likes

Re: Seun Kuti: You Have To Get High To Talk To God by ahmemmygrey(m): 7:31am On Oct 25, 2021
cheesy
Re: Seun Kuti: You Have To Get High To Talk To God by MARKone(m): 7:32am On Oct 25, 2021
This one is using his warped philosophy on Ibo and religion to deceive his gullible followers.
Re: Seun Kuti: You Have To Get High To Talk To God by Geestarry(f): 7:34am On Oct 25, 2021
Do you have a smart phone?
(Obviously, you are reading from one)

Then you can learn how to make money through Digital/Affiliate Marketing Marketing using your phone. It's not hard. It's something that you can learn. Schedule a personal question/answer session with one of our Top Experts for free here: www.myfinanceplug.com/chat

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Seun Kuti: You Have To Get High To Talk To God by Calitoscassius(m): 7:35am On Oct 25, 2021
God doesn't exist, everybody make up what their own God is, God exists only in people's head.

2 Likes

Re: Seun Kuti: You Have To Get High To Talk To God by donnie(m): 7:38am On Oct 25, 2021
All that is flesh.
Re: Seun Kuti: You Have To Get High To Talk To God by Stronghold91: 7:42am On Oct 25, 2021
he is very right
Re: Seun Kuti: You Have To Get High To Talk To God by Dagger79(m): 7:43am On Oct 25, 2021
Another weed prophet angry

1 Like

Re: Seun Kuti: You Have To Get High To Talk To God by Escobar7(m): 7:45am On Oct 25, 2021
Werey
Re: Seun Kuti: You Have To Get High To Talk To God by Youngminister(m): 7:47am On Oct 25, 2021
Still you can never be higher than the most high
Re: Seun Kuti: You Have To Get High To Talk To God by whytediamond(m): 7:49am On Oct 25, 2021
All man with his beliefs
Re: Seun Kuti: You Have To Get High To Talk To God by samuel19222(m): 7:51am On Oct 25, 2021
grin
Re: Seun Kuti: You Have To Get High To Talk To God by kingthreat(m): 7:54am On Oct 25, 2021
Drug addict like his father.
While families are paying millions for Rehab, this one is encouraging nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Seun Kuti: You Have To Get High To Talk To God by tosine90(m): 7:54am On Oct 25, 2021
No get high so tey God go knock u for head. God no be anybody's mate. Give him his due respect and regards

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Monalisa Chinda & Her Pretty Daughter Grace The Cover Of Motherhood Instyle Mag. / Why're White Billionaires Increasingly Going After Black Women? See 10 Photos... / Fela Kuti's 77th Birthday (posthumous) Is Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.