Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,304 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:34 AM

Happy Birthday To Dejt4u (winner Of 2014 Nairaland Mathematics Competition) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Happy Birthday To Dejt4u (winner Of 2014 Nairaland Mathematics Competition) (1676 Views)

Cowbell Mathematics Competition Past Questions And Answers / 2013 Cowbell National Mathematics Competition Results Is Out! Check It NOW! / 2013 Cowbell Mathematics Competition (download Past Questions, Entry Form Etc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Happy Birthday To Dejt4u (winner Of 2014 Nairaland Mathematics Competition) by STENON(f): 11:59am On Sep 29, 2014
Happy Birthday to you my Dearest frnd(Dejt4u) and my Predecessor in the world of Physics.
I wish you more fruitful, Joyous, Prosperous and successful Years.
As you Increase in age, may you also increase in wisdom, knowledge and Understanding. May the rest of your years be the very best of your years on earth.
Enjoy and Flex well...
Tags...
dejt4u
Benbuks
jackpot
Arithmetic
Neutralwaves
Richies
Amazing angel
et all

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Happy Birthday To Dejt4u (winner Of 2014 Nairaland Mathematics Competition) by dejt4u(m): 12:26pm On Sep 29, 2014
STTENON: Happy Birthday to you my Dearest frnd(Dejt4u) and my Predecessor in the world of Physics.
As you Increase in age, may you also increase in wisdom, knowledge and Understanding. May the rest of your years be the very best of your years on earth.
Enjoy and Flex well...
Tags...
dejt4u
Benbuks
Jackpot
Arithmetic
Naturalwaves
Richiez
Amazing angel
et all
Wow..
Thanks so much stenon....permit me to say/write on behalf of myself nd my family that i am so grateful. Adupe lowo yin ooo..
Infact, dis is a surprise as i am nt expecting anythin like this at all.. Tnx very much ma'am.. We shall achieve greater tins in life nd the whole world shall celebrate our names by the grace of God Almighty..
obrigado, gracias.. and merci beaucoup..
Re: Happy Birthday To Dejt4u (winner Of 2014 Nairaland Mathematics Competition) by STENON(f): 12:50pm On Sep 29, 2014
[quote
author=dejt4u]Wow..
Thanks so much stenon....permit me to say/write on behalf of myself nd
my family that i am so grateful. Adupe lowo yin ooo..
Infact, dis is a surprise as i am nt expecting anythin like this at
all.. Tnx very much ma'am.. We shall achieve greater tins in life nd the
whole world shall celebrate our names by the grace of God Almighty..
obrigado, gracias.. and merci beaucoup..[/quote] Amen, tnx, Uwc my Boss.......

Cheers!!!

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To Dejt4u (winner Of 2014 Nairaland Mathematics Competition) by Drniyi4u(m): 5:43pm On Sep 29, 2014
llŋp

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To Dejt4u (winner Of 2014 Nairaland Mathematics Competition) by naturalwaves: 10:17pm On Sep 29, 2014
Happy birthday dejt4U. I wish you all the best things in life. Thanks to Stennon for remembering your birthday as well. Many more fruitful years ahead in good health and wealth (Amen).* Let me go get my glass of wine *winks*
Re: Happy Birthday To Dejt4u (winner Of 2014 Nairaland Mathematics Competition) by dejt4u(m): 10:20pm On Sep 29, 2014
Drniyi4u: llŋp
tnx bro..merci beaucoup
naturalwaves: Happy birthday dejt4U. I wish you all the best things in life. Thanks to Stennon for remembering your birthday as well. Many more fruitful years ahead in good health and wealth (Amen).* Let me go get my glass of wine *winks*
thanks man..m grateful
Re: Happy Birthday To Dejt4u (winner Of 2014 Nairaland Mathematics Competition) by dejt4u(m): 12:28pm On Dec 15, 2021
STENON:
Happy Birthday to you my Dearest frnd(Dejt4u) and my Predecessor in the world of Physics.
Enjoy and Flex well...
Tags...
dejt4u
How are you doing STENON my friend? We need to talk.

(1) (Reply)

Request For Assistance (case closed) / Kwara State College Of Education Ilorin Close Dawn / Shocking; See The Number Of Candidates That UNIBADAN Will Admit This Year

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.