Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,557 members, 7,820,013 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:28 AM

Picture Of The Day - At Least For Me - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Picture Of The Day - At Least For Me (752 Views)

Femi Gbajabiamila's First Day At Work (Photos) / Okowa Denied Access To Office On First Day At Work / Presidential Villa Empty On Buhari’s First Day At Work (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Picture Of The Day - At Least For Me by BlackPeni5: 3:13pm On Sep 29, 2014
This picture really touched me. What if all world leaders were like this...

1 Like

Re: Picture Of The Day - At Least For Me by ModusOperandi(f): 3:15pm On Sep 29, 2014
LOL. Look at what he's even wearing grin

Meanwhile, Nigerian Leaders would treat a headache in Germany

1 Like

Re: Picture Of The Day - At Least For Me by desgiezd(m): 3:17pm On Sep 29, 2014
With this kind of thing, who is that nurse or doctor that will be late for work or talk rudely to a patient?
Re: Picture Of The Day - At Least For Me by eightsin(m): 3:34pm On Sep 29, 2014
Mm
Re: Picture Of The Day - At Least For Me by walexGodson(m): 3:58pm On Sep 29, 2014
This man is crazy since 1907BC
Re: Picture Of The Day - At Least For Me by stinggy(m): 4:00pm On Sep 29, 2014
BlackPeni5: This picture really touched me. What if all world leaders were like this...

CLASS
Re: Picture Of The Day - At Least For Me by omenka(m): 4:04pm On Sep 29, 2014
He runs a government with a human face.
#Patriotism.
Re: Picture Of The Day - At Least For Me by Nobody: 4:14pm On Sep 29, 2014
Any "altruistic" act that has a PR machine, replete with photo ops, news articles, and the like is just another exercise in vanity.

He's just trying to carve an image conscious niche like the rest of them.

The best leaders are the ones who bend their heads down to focus on the job without recourse to media antics. Those ones are VERY few and far between.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of The Day - At Least For Me by bcomputer101: 4:19pm On Sep 29, 2014
I doubt if this is his current picture.

*maybe*

(1) (Reply)

Would You Embezzle Or Serve? Why? / Do Boko Haram-controlled Areas Receive Federal Subversion? / Shouldn’t We Apologise To Dr Oyenusi?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.