Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,105 members, 7,957,138 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 07:48 AM

Even The Goats Disapprove Of Him [pics] - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Even The Goats Disapprove Of Him [pics] (5130 Views)

Henry Ikem-Obih Tours Filling Stations In Abuja, Nigerians Mock Him (pics / Checkout Olisa Metuh's Swag Today Immediately Handcuff Was Removed From Him(pics / Femi Otedola And Dangote Visit Buhari, Congratulate Him (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Even The Goats Disapprove Of Him [pics] by wheesin(m): 7:01pm On Sep 29, 2014
now this is embarrassing undecided

1 Like

Re: Even The Goats Disapprove Of Him [pics] by Lailerh(f): 7:03pm On Sep 29, 2014
obamartins: Nigerian Association of Goats disapprove of Abubakar Atiku's bid to become President.
lol grin grin grin oh my God
Re: Even The Goats Disapprove Of Him [pics] by Lailerh(f): 7:04pm On Sep 29, 2014
Mutuwa: No be small thing ..some animals self smart pass some humans..
do you know the meaning of your moniker shocked
Re: Even The Goats Disapprove Of Him [pics] by Mutuwa(m): 7:09pm On Sep 29, 2014
Lailerh: do you know the meaning of your moniker shocked

Yes o! But dnt know what it means to u..
Re: Even The Goats Disapprove Of Him [pics] by Lailerh(f): 7:11pm On Sep 29, 2014
Tunjasko:

am not a supporter of APC neither do I belong to PDP.....I only support personality Nd ntin will make me vote 4 Jona....anybody bt Jona!!
that makes two of us smiley

1 Like

Re: Even The Goats Disapprove Of Him [pics] by Lailerh(f): 7:12pm On Sep 29, 2014
Mutuwa:

Yes o! But dnt know what it means to u..
death embarassed
Re: Even The Goats Disapprove Of Him [pics] by olodoowoh: 7:19pm On Sep 29, 2014
ednut1: the same goats disapprove of jona grin
photoshop

2 Likes

Re: Even The Goats Disapprove Of Him [pics] by Mutuwa(m): 7:25pm On Sep 29, 2014
Lailerh: death embarassed

*wakes up from slumber*

Hmmnn..ur Hausa must be good!
Re: Even The Goats Disapprove Of Him [pics] by Lailerh(f): 7:26pm On Sep 29, 2014
Mutuwa:

*wakes up from slumber*

Hmmnn..ur Hausa must be good!
lol cheesy I'm Hausa
Re: Even The Goats Disapprove Of Him [pics] by GenAdekunle2: 7:28pm On Sep 29, 2014
olodoowoh: photoshop

chinazaekperem1,2,3,4 grin grin grin

customized13

chidiebere nwabekeyi grin grin grin

Your desperation is simply laughable.

I will torment u on NL grin grin grin
Re: Even The Goats Disapprove Of Him [pics] by Mutuwa(m): 8:23pm On Sep 29, 2014
Lailerh: lol cheesy I'm Hausa

Wawwwww...kin hadu.
Re: Even The Goats Disapprove Of Him [pics] by Lailerh(f): 8:51pm On Sep 29, 2014
Mutuwa:

Wawwwww...kin hadu.
nagode smiley
Re: Even The Goats Disapprove Of Him [pics] by Mutuwa(m): 8:55pm On Sep 29, 2014
Lailerh: nagode smiley

Toh me "moniker" din ki ke nufi? angry
Re: Even The Goats Disapprove Of Him [pics] by Nobody: 9:11pm On Sep 29, 2014

Sorry for interrupting.

Hehehe hausa really?? I tot u guys r only arabians
Re: Even The Goats Disapprove Of Him [pics] by Nobody: 9:11pm On Sep 29, 2014

Sorry for interrupting.

Re: Even The Goats Disapprove Of Him [pics] by marieolae(f): 9:18pm On Sep 29, 2014
Mutuwa: No be small thing ..some animals self smart pass some humans..
haha tell me about it
Re: Even The Goats Disapprove Of Him [pics] by ayukdaboss(m): 9:18pm On Sep 29, 2014
ednut1: the same goats disapprove of jona grin
Haba guy you wan kill person with laugh? grin
Re: Even The Goats Disapprove Of Him [pics] by free2ryhme: 9:38pm On Sep 29, 2014
even animals are not at peace with pdp grin
Re: Even The Goats Disapprove Of Him [pics] by Mutuwa(m): 9:45pm On Sep 29, 2014
marieolae: haha tell me about it

Conceptualize... wink

Re: Even The Goats Disapprove Of Him [pics] by olodoowoh: 9:50pm On Sep 29, 2014
Mutuwa:

Conceptualize... wink
it wasn't as if that man is stvpidly crossing the road while the animal used the pedestrian bridge, the man didn't use the bridge because the animal was a wild animal and he could be eaten if he had used the bridge.
Re: Even The Goats Disapprove Of Him [pics] by nwaobitex: 9:51pm On Sep 29, 2014
lol
Re: Even The Goats Disapprove Of Him [pics] by Mutuwa(m): 9:55pm On Sep 29, 2014
olodoowoh: it wasn't as if that man is stvpidly crossing the road while the animal used the pedestrian bridge, the man didn't use the bridge because the animal was a wild animal and he could be eaten if he had used the bridge.

The animal is a mere domestic dog sir. smiley
U and I know that this things happen even in naija,everyday people ditch the pedestrian bridge.if u never see,i de see them everyday.
Re: Even The Goats Disapprove Of Him [pics] by viczing(m): 10:05pm On Sep 29, 2014
impactz:

When he was there, what did he do

He lost that's all. Thanku
Re: Even The Goats Disapprove Of Him [pics] by 100Cents: 10:26pm On Sep 29, 2014
I'm sure Buhari sent that goat message.

Oga Buhari, I dey hail o..
Re: Even The Goats Disapprove Of Him [pics] by 100Cents: 10:27pm On Sep 29, 2014
GOATS SAY NO TO APC...

1 Like

Re: Even The Goats Disapprove Of Him [pics] by esmarcq(m): 11:21pm On Sep 29, 2014
lol.... dis goats know better tin
Re: Even The Goats Disapprove Of Him [pics] by dangoteagent: 12:03am On Sep 30, 2014
to be a dangote agent, and get our products at cheaper rate and sell at affordable rate, call 07011438424 RS SCHEME 3
Re: Even The Goats Disapprove Of Him [pics] by Lailerh(f): 12:04am On Sep 30, 2014
MuhdG:

Sorry for interrupting.

I'm Nigerian cheesy
Re: Even The Goats Disapprove Of Him [pics] by Lailerh(f): 12:07am On Sep 30, 2014
Mutuwa:

Toh me "moniker" din ki ke nufi? >sad
my name naw embarassed Lailah smiley
Re: Even The Goats Disapprove Of Him [pics] by AYOUNG(m): 3:35am On Sep 30, 2014
sad
Re: Even The Goats Disapprove Of Him [pics] by Mutuwa(m): 4:48am On Sep 30, 2014
Lailerh: my name naw embarassed Lailah smiley

Meaning Night...suna mai kyau.but very rare.I use to know like 2 girls with such kinda name during my childhood days.but yaran ba sa jin magana.I ope ur not so too grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How John Kerry, Netanyahu Got Jonathan To Vote Against Palestine-uk Guardian / VIDEO : Man Climbs PowerLine: Threatens To Commit Suicide / NNAMDI KANU : We Are Not Seceding From Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.