Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,771 members, 7,820,703 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:52 PM

Retain 90% Of Whatever You Read Or Learn At First Seating - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Retain 90% Of Whatever You Read Or Learn At First Seating (793 Views)

So It Is True That 90% Of Bayelsa Women Are The Bread Winners - Gov Dickson / Can You Read Yoruba Language? / 90% Of Our Forefathers Fumbled Seriously.4k Tradition And Culture! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Retain 90% Of Whatever You Read Or Learn At First Seating by bilesanmi(m): 7:39pm On Nov 06, 2008
Hello guys, i'd like to know if a lot of you guys are free of memory loss like i once was, if so, then, this information product is a must buy. this book changed my life completely from not being able to retain much of what i was taugth in school, to not remembring no.s to faces and lots more but you know what grin today that is history.
DO you have a failing memory.
DO you have kids who are not doing well in class.
DO you have a problem remembring no.s
HAVE you found your self going into the room to get something only to realize you've forgotten what you came for in
the first place.
DO you have a problem assimulating what you read.
DO you forget very easily.
IF YOU ARE EXPERIENCING ANY OF THIS OR ANY OTHER MEMORY LOSS CHALLENGES. THEN THIS IS ABOUT TO BECOME HISTORY WITH THESE POWERFULL MEMORY BOOK.
I'M OFFERING AN IRON CLAD MONEY BACK GAURANTEE TO ANYBODY WHOSE CONDITION THOSE NOT IMPROVE AFTER READING THIS POWERFULL LIFE CHANGING E-BOOK.
For more on how to get this life changing ebook please reach me on 08052353374, 016620899

(1) (Reply)

Why People Kill A Lamb/Goat To Welcome A Son Back Home? / An Imo I Wanna See By Fado Flo! / Does Anyone Know Anything About Nigerian Gargash?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.