Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,783 members, 7,813,583 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:30 PM

Anita Oyakhilome's Name & Pic Removed From Rhapsody Of Realities - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Anita Oyakhilome's Name & Pic Removed From Rhapsody Of Realities (2387 Views)

Anita Oyakhilome Shades Ex-husband, Pastor Chris / Pastor Anita Oyakhilome Debuts New Look (Photo) / Anita Oyakhilome Opens Up After Divorce Tale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anita Oyakhilome's Name & Pic Removed From Rhapsody Of Realities by Nobody: 7:58pm On Sep 29, 2014
Anita Oyakhilome has been excluded from the newly released October-2014 edition of Rhapsody of Realities, Christ Embassy's monthly devotional. The devotional, which was started many years ago by the now estranged couple, usually had both their pictures and writings in the pages, but in this new 31-page edition, there's not one pic or article attributed to Pastor Anita, just pastor Chris. Also, the back cover of the magazine which usually had a picture of the couple now has only Pastor Chris on it. See the exclusive pics after the cut... It's now strictly Pastor Chris...

Re: Anita Oyakhilome's Name & Pic Removed From Rhapsody Of Realities by Nobody: 8:00pm On Sep 29, 2014
Anita Oyakhilome used to be part of it...

Re: Anita Oyakhilome's Name & Pic Removed From Rhapsody Of Realities by Nobody: 8:02pm On Sep 29, 2014
Meanwhile a new single sister, Pastor Ms Yemisi Kudehinbu has been named the new Chief Executive officer of the Believers Loveworld, an arm of the church that produces the monthly devotional.

Re: Anita Oyakhilome's Name & Pic Removed From Rhapsody Of Realities by Nobody: 8:05pm On Sep 29, 2014
Mynd44, OAM4J) supermods please move this....
Re: Anita Oyakhilome's Name & Pic Removed From Rhapsody Of Realities by Tallesty1(m): 8:15pm On Sep 29, 2014
E remain make Chris go heaven go remove her name from the book life.

Nonsense.

3 Likes

Re: Anita Oyakhilome's Name & Pic Removed From Rhapsody Of Realities by surgecom(m): 8:28pm On Sep 29, 2014
Any update on their divorce case.

It seems Pastor Chris likes the way things are unfolding.

I pray God help them in this matter
Re: Anita Oyakhilome's Name & Pic Removed From Rhapsody Of Realities by ahnie: 8:42pm On Sep 29, 2014
mah nor talk...before the footsoldiers go attack me.its well.

1 Like

Re: Anita Oyakhilome's Name & Pic Removed From Rhapsody Of Realities by christemmbassey(m): 8:53pm On Sep 29, 2014
Touch not o, na God call am, make God break this news by himself, i no dey dia o.
Re: Anita Oyakhilome's Name & Pic Removed From Rhapsody Of Realities by lomprico(m): 9:11pm On Sep 29, 2014
christemmbassey: Touch not o, na God call am, make God break this news by himself, i no dey o.
Slave!
Re: Anita Oyakhilome's Name & Pic Removed From Rhapsody Of Realities by christemmbassey(m): 9:20pm On Sep 29, 2014
lomprico:
Slave!
jesus set me free more than 2000yrs ago. Sorry, u don't undastand sarcasm.
Re: Anita Oyakhilome's Name & Pic Removed From Rhapsody Of Realities by Nobody: 9:21pm On Sep 29, 2014
Mynd44, OAM4J moderators abeg make Una move am to FrontPage
Re: Anita Oyakhilome's Name & Pic Removed From Rhapsody Of Realities by Rich4god(m): 11:09pm On Sep 29, 2014
Tallesty1: E remain make Chris go heaven go remove her name from the book life.

Nonsense.
Kant stop laffing....
Re: Anita Oyakhilome's Name & Pic Removed From Rhapsody Of Realities by greatgod2012(f): 12:57am On Sep 30, 2014
Does that mean pastor Christ and pastor Anita were not really into each other as we were made to believe?
Does that means Pastor Chris had already given up on his marriage, even when the divorce saga is yet to be finalised?
Does that mean he has already finalised on reconciliation process between him and his wife?
Does that mean the two pastors are already malicious against each other?
What exactly have they both been preaching then, if they can be this embittered towards each other?
Are they even conscious enough of the effect of all these on their teenage daughters?

So many questions, but i pray to God to see them through, even though it seems they were never really into each other

4 Likes

Re: Anita Oyakhilome's Name & Pic Removed From Rhapsody Of Realities by akinvest(m): 8:22am On Sep 30, 2014
grin
Re: Anita Oyakhilome's Name & Pic Removed From Rhapsody Of Realities by lanrefront1(m): 8:25am On Sep 30, 2014
greatgod2012: Does that mean pastor Christ and pastor Anita were not really into each other as we were made to believe?
Does that means Pastor Chris had already given up on his marriage, even when the divorce saga is yet to be finalised?
Does that mean he has already finalised on reconciliation process between him and his wife?
Does that mean the two pastors are already malicious against each other?
What exactly have they both been preaching then, if they can be this embittered towards each other?
Are they even conscious enough of the effect of all these on their teenage daughters?

So many questions, but i pray to God to see them through, even though it seems they were never really into each other

You made valid points, but remember in matters such as this, most times it's a man that can set the pace.

I don't know Pastor Anita and she may have her own faults but I believe more than 90% of the fault lies with Pastor Chris.

I think the woman did want the marriage to work, at least we've learnt that she has made some demands of her husband many many months ago as regarding making out time for her and the children in his schedule. She wouldn't do so if she was not interested in her marriage. But it seems the guy is just not interested.

I think the wife wish to be into her husband but the husband isn't into her at all.

Seriously if you reads Pastor Chris body language, its obvious he doesn't care whether the marriage crash or fly. He just doesn't.

Seriously, let's be honest, he does not come across like a man that likes his wife, not to talk of love and cherish.

Does he strike you like he's sad about the divorce? Honestly, he seems to be happy about it.

I believe as woman, Pastor Anita can tell and feeling her heart and bones that she's totally lost her husband's love and affection to some other woman, and that he likes it that way and he's not prepared to change or make amends.

When you see a man that likes, not to talk of love his wife and wants to keep her, you'll know.

The funny thing everyone in the ministry especially the women seems to be cool with it.

And in all honesty and with all sense of responsibility, it very very difficult that Pastor Chris is not having an affair (at the very least an emotional affair) with some other woman. He seems totally emotionally disconnected from his wife.

5 Likes

Re: Anita Oyakhilome's Name & Pic Removed From Rhapsody Of Realities by francis247(m): 10:42am On Sep 30, 2014
A house devided against itself cannot stand. Waiting for pastor Anita's version.
Re: Anita Oyakhilome's Name & Pic Removed From Rhapsody Of Realities by blexxonmak(m): 4:35pm On Sep 30, 2014
The Kingdom business is a serious one.The Church is marching on and even the gate of hell cannot prevail.
Re: Anita Oyakhilome's Name & Pic Removed From Rhapsody Of Realities by lanrefront1(m): 5:39pm On Sep 30, 2014
blexxonmak: The Kingdom business is a serious one.The Church is marching on and even the gate of hell cannot prevail.

So Reverend Anita is now a representative of the gates of hell? You people sef.....

......or did you mean something else?

3 Likes

Re: Anita Oyakhilome's Name & Pic Removed From Rhapsody Of Realities by lastmessenger: 7:45pm On Sep 30, 2014
The Anita and pastor chris saga is a clear indication that the whole of Christ embassy is a joke.90% of their speaking in tongues is fake.there is more worship of money,self and sense than the worship of God.I am talking as somebody who has been part of the church.those guys are fake.most people go their because their emotions are pleased.
They should change the name of the church from believers loveworld to something else.
Pastor chris disappoint me badly.
All the CEC,the pastors,elders are nothing but disappointment to me and with hiding mouth,I bodily say that the church stinks.

4 Likes

Re: Anita Oyakhilome's Name & Pic Removed From Rhapsody Of Realities by donstevico(m): 2:56pm On Oct 01, 2014
lastmessenger: The Anita and pastor chris saga is a clear indication that the whole of Christ embassy is a joke.90% of their speaking in tongues is fake.there is more worship of money,self and sense than the worship of God.I am talking as somebody who has been part of the church.those guys are fake.most people go their because their emotions are pleased.
They should change the name of the church from believers loveworld to something else.
Pastor chris disappoint me badly.
All the CEC,the pastors,elders are nothing but disappointment to me and with hiding mouth,I bodily say that the church stinks.
y do I keep seeing u in any post that pastor Chris is mentioned.?? did u go to blw to look at what people are doing or to serve God?
Re: Anita Oyakhilome's Name & Pic Removed From Rhapsody Of Realities by lastmessenger: 6:04pm On Oct 01, 2014
donstevico: y do I keep seeing u in any post that pastor Chris is mentioned.?? did u go to blw to look at what people are doing or to serve God?
I do both.
Re: Anita Oyakhilome's Name & Pic Removed From Rhapsody Of Realities by donstevico(m): 6:08pm On Oct 01, 2014
lastmessenger:
I do both.
mtcheew
Re: Anita Oyakhilome's Name & Pic Removed From Rhapsody Of Realities by lastmessenger: 6:37pm On Oct 01, 2014
donstevico: mtcheew
mtcheew
Re: Anita Oyakhilome's Name & Pic Removed From Rhapsody Of Realities by donstevico(m): 9:44pm On Oct 01, 2014
lastmessenger: mtcheew
jobless haters. the word did not work for u, u ran away and started crying like a child.nw blw members no go hear word.
Re: Anita Oyakhilome's Name & Pic Removed From Rhapsody Of Realities by lastmessenger: 10:04pm On Oct 01, 2014
donstevico: jobless haters. the word did not work for u, u ran away and started crying like a child.nw blw members no go hear word.
I don't blame u because you are among the multitude of the deceived folks. You preached love love love and now he is booting his wife out(tell me where is the love in that) and your emotions has clouded your reasoning to the extent you refused to see a glaring truth.
What word did not work for me?is it the nicely painted words that is meant to take folks like you to an emotional high or the one that makes you to give your last money in your bank account to support one Shitty little book or the one makes one feel cool even while living in little sins or is it the one that support self service or the one that make you feel you are better than anyone else.just tell me the word that did not work for me and I will answer you.
I have one last thing to tell u and that is the fact that "you are deceived"

2 Likes

Re: Anita Oyakhilome's Name & Pic Removed From Rhapsody Of Realities by donstevico(m): 10:14pm On Oct 01, 2014
lastmessenger:
I don't blame u because you are among the multitude of the deceived folks. You preached love love love and now he is booting his wife out(tell me where is the love in that) and your emotions has clouded your reasoning to the extent you refused to see a glaring truth.
What word did not work for me?is it the nicely painted words that is meant to take folks like you to an emotional high or the one that makes you to give your last money in your bank account to support one Shitty little book or the one makes one feel cool even while living in little sins or is it the one that support self service or the one that make you feel you are better than anyone else.just tell me the word that did not work for me and I will answer you.
I have one last thing to tell u and that is the fact that "you are deceived"

if u had showed love when u WHR in Christ embassy u would not be here.so u gave all ur money in ur acct? where you forced? did anybody carry cane and tell you if you did not give you will be beaten? its a choice not by force.am sure nobody forced you to give.
Re: Anita Oyakhilome's Name & Pic Removed From Rhapsody Of Realities by lastmessenger: 11:25pm On Oct 01, 2014
donstevico:

if u had showed love when u WHR in Christ embassy u would not be here.so u gave all ur money in ur acct? where you forced? did anybody carry cane and tell you if you did not give you will be beaten? its a choice not by force.am sure nobody forced you to give.
You don't understand it. The problem I have is not the money I gave or how much that I gave.the problem I have is when some guy gather some folks and tell them to do things he can never do.you tell other to love and yet you don't love your one and only wife and your two teenage daughters.
The amazing thing is that the whole of the big guys in CE( pastors,elders,CEC ) is watching this marriage go the way it is going and they seem to be cool with it.this goes to prove my thought that CE is more like a one man thing.
Guys like you won't understand why am so concerned but you will understand in the future.

1 Like

Re: Anita Oyakhilome's Name & Pic Removed From Rhapsody Of Realities by donstevico(m): 11:30pm On Oct 01, 2014
lastmessenger:
You don't understand it. The problem I have is not the money I gave or how much that I gave.the problem I have is when some guy gather some folks and tell them to do things he can never do.you tell other to love and yet you don't love your one and only wife and your two teenage daughters.
The amazing thing is that the whole of the big guys in CE( pastors,elders,CEC ) is watching this marriage go the way it is going and they seem to be cool with it.this goes to prove my thought that CE is more like a one man thing.
Guys like you won't understand why am so concerned but you will understand in the future.
so what exactly do u want ?
Re: Anita Oyakhilome's Name & Pic Removed From Rhapsody Of Realities by lastmessenger: 11:33pm On Oct 01, 2014
donstevico: so what exactly do u want ?
Read in between the lines and see my problem then you can know what I want.the truth can be bitter but u have to say it.many people will backslide because of what is happening with Chris and wife.
Anyway goodnight.

3 Likes

Re: Anita Oyakhilome's Name & Pic Removed From Rhapsody Of Realities by donstevico(m): 11:44pm On Oct 01, 2014
lastmessenger:
Read in between the lines and see my problem then you can know what I want.the truth can be bitter but u have to say it.many people will backslide because of what is happening with Chris and wife.
Anyway goodnight.
hmm ...goodnight
Re: Anita Oyakhilome's Name & Pic Removed From Rhapsody Of Realities by Nobody: 9:41am On Oct 02, 2014
Clamdown
Re: Anita Oyakhilome's Name & Pic Removed From Rhapsody Of Realities by donstevico(m): 10:49am On Oct 02, 2014
Buoyantic: Clamdown
I wonder how many lives you have impacted.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sex Before Marriage Palava / Is Nairaland Becoming Anti-christian? / Secular Researchers Agree: Worldviews Control Science!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.