Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,738 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:40 PM

. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (1731 Views)

Blinded By Love? Boy Arrested For Doing This For His Girlfriend. See What He Did / He Went For Lust And Was Caught By Love / I've Been Told That He Is A DOG!!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by geloorrrrdd(m): 9:45pm On Sep 29, 2014
Re: . by paul288yahoo(m): 10:05pm On Sep 29, 2014
get Valium 259 and all is well
Re: . by geloorrrrdd(m): 10:08pm On Sep 29, 2014
paul288yahoo: get Valium 259 and all is well
grin sleep still no go gree come
Re: . by DeBlunt: 10:24pm On Sep 29, 2014
Tell her to stop staring at you so you can sleep at night angry

1 Like

Re: . by dhatboy: 11:02pm On Sep 29, 2014
Somebody should summarize that thing up there embarassed
Re: . by ogaofficer(m): 11:13pm On Sep 29, 2014
. A.S.B ASSOCIATN OF SPACE
Re: . by Nobody: 11:31pm On Sep 29, 2014
C'mon dude! Be a man...oh yea,I understand your predicament . Am not good at this things too sad so I might be of little help to you. If you're shy ,then employ other means. Is she on BBM,whatsApp e.t.c? You can start from there. Make small talks...get familiar with her...you know,you mustn't rush things. I believe you're over excited now. You will relax if you're familiar with her,in the end I wager you,you'ld bold enough to bare your mind to her.
Cheers smiley I hope this helps.
Re: . by Nobody: 11:33pm On Sep 29, 2014
Tell her all the things u just told us in this ur story especially the last part, and she will love u forever. Cos ladies love it when guys tell them de are havin sleepless night because of them and its a lot better if its evident in ur countenance
Re: . by geloorrrrdd(m): 11:44pm On Sep 29, 2014
Nobleval: C'mon dude! Be a man...oh yea,I understand your predicament . Am not good at this things too sad so I might be of little help to you. If you're shy ,then employ other means. Is she on BBM,whatsApp e.t.c? You can start from there. Make small talks...get familiar with her...you know,you mustn't rush things. I believe you're over excited now. You will relax if you're familiar with her,in the end I wager you,you'ld bold enough to bare your mind to her.
Cheers smiley I hope this helps.
thanks bro,i'd get her number asap.
Re: . by geloorrrrdd(m): 11:46pm On Sep 29, 2014
lrguru: Tell her all the things u just told us in this ur story especially the last part, and she will love u forever. Cos ladies love it when guys tell them de are havin sleepless night because of them and its a lot better if its evident in ur countenance
I'm shy,that's the pee ...#Crying...see uptil now I neva sleep
Re: . by Gofwane(m): 11:49pm On Sep 29, 2014
paul288yahoo: get Valium 259 and all is well
diazapam ko? Man, u wan make op sleep for 1 week straight?
Re: . by Nobody: 11:49pm On Sep 29, 2014
geloorrrrdd: thanks bro,i'd get her number asap.
you're welcome. smiley
Re: . by geloorrrrdd(m): 11:52pm On Sep 29, 2014
Gofwane: diazapam ko? Man, u wan make op sleep for 1 week straight?
abi oh,ask am
Re: . by Nobody: 4:26am On Sep 30, 2014
geloorrrrdd: I will try to summaries my story....It all started when I went to a cafe,to register for ......... polythenic,I went there with my dad.Immediately I entered I caught eyes with a cute 'fair-skinned' girl,I liked her,but that like wasn't that intense....Nothing "spectacular' happened that day,not until I went there the next day,with my female friend(not gf)....This 'cafe' chick couldn't stop looking at me,being a jovial guy....I ignored her incessant looks towards my direction&started my registration process....The girl even came&sat near me to catch a closer look at her 'television'(me) I then,summoned courage and then asked her 'pls how I remove this icon' see as the girl reply me sharp sharp in her sweeet voice..Since then my 12hours sleep don reduce drastically...I no fit sleep again...With all indications this girl likes me...But I'm shy....How will I 'toast' this girl,....#Help a niqqur in need...Females comments are high needed,..#Sleep no go come this night again.
Hustle and get into school. Make good money... Finer and berra ladies will be hooked unto you. !!!

2 Likes

Re: . by kaffy4tope(m): 4:42am On Sep 30, 2014
Aburo,

You're just a kid that still receiving feeding allawi from his parents. I'm sure twas ur JAMB registration you went to the Cafe to do before this baby like you started the whole drama if what u said is anyfn to go with.

Why don't you face us studies, graduate, get a good job before even finkin of running after skirts?

This Nairaland is full of Under18's.... cry
Re: . by geloorrrrdd(m): 6:21am On Sep 30, 2014
kaffy4tope: Aburo,

You're just a kid that still receiving feeding allawi from his parents. I'm sure twas ur JAMB registration you went to the Cafe to do before this baby like you started the whole drama if what u said is anyfn to go with.

Why don't you face us studies, graduate, get a good job before even finkin of running after skirts?

This Nairaland is full of Under18's.... cry
[quote author=kaffy4tope]Aburo,

This Nairaland is full of Under18's.... cry LOL,....Ok thanks anyway
Re: . by geloorrrrdd(m): 6:23am On Sep 30, 2014
ladunsky: Hustle and get into school. Make good am... Finer and berra ladies will be hooked unto you. !!!
So I should leave this cute lady?& suffer more sleepless night?
Re: . by paul288yahoo(m): 6:33am On Sep 30, 2014
geloorrrrdd: abi oh,ask am
gets the job done.....
Re: . by Nobody: 7:00am On Sep 30, 2014
You know, this and many others pisses me off about most Naija guys....

Lemme analyse your condition or predicament....

1. You went there to complete your registration.....you couldnt even concentrate....
2. You met her only twice.....And the next thing ringing in your brain cells is 'date her' 'date her'....

This babe might not be feeling you enough...She might be appreciating the goodness of God in your life..maybe your looks....Naija guys jump to conclusion easily, they are good at making unnecessary assumptions, they are good at jumping into and out of any relationship....

Why dont you take your time and study her fully....How about your school??...are you ready to start feeling responsible for a girl's upkeep??....Do you feel this relationship will continue if you leave the environment....Doo you wanna date for fun...

Please, face what is more important....face your studies.....thousands of pretty girls will flock at your feet when you are rich....

4 Likes

Re: . by Nobody: 7:22am On Sep 30, 2014
Are you a beginner?
Re: . by kaffy4tope(m): 7:29am On Sep 30, 2014
temigracie: You know, this and many others pisses me off about most Naija guys....

1. You went there to complete your registration.....you couldnt even concentrate....
2. You met her only twice.....And the next thing ringing in your brain cells is 'date her' 'date her'....

This babe might not be feeling you enough...She might be appreciating the goodness of God in your life..maybe your looks....Naija guys jump to conclusion easily, they are good at making unnecessary assumptions, they are good at jumping into and out of any relationship....

Why dont you take your time and study her fully....How about your school??...are you ready to start feeling responsible for a girl's upkeep??....Do you feel this relationship will continue if you leave the environment....Doo you wanna date for fun...

Please, face what is more important....face your studies.....thousands of pretty girls will flock at your feet when you are rich....

I tire oooo
Check his profile pic, he's totally a baby that still receiving money for food @ home.

Which cock u get to fvck her punnany sef? Tx God ure nt ma Aburo, wlda flogged u like a stubborn goat right infront of ur stewpid Lil brat u call crush......Mtcheww
Re: . by Nobody: 7:44am On Sep 30, 2014
Smh...
Re: . by Sarimah(f): 7:58am On Sep 30, 2014
I dont like shy guys...just bone up and talk to her jare
Re: . by geloorrrrdd(m): 8:22am On Sep 30, 2014
kaffy4tope:

I tire oooo
Check his profile pic, he's totally a baby that still receiving money for food @ home.

Which cock u get to fvck her punnany sef? Tx God ure nt ma Aburo, wlda flogged u like a stubborn goat right infront of ur stewpid Lil brat u call crush......Mtcheww
LOL, grin
kaffy4tope:

I tire oooo

LOL,
Re: . by geloorrrrdd(m): 8:24am On Sep 30, 2014
Sarimah: I dont like shy guys...just bone up and talk to her jare
thanks I will try wink
Sarimah: I dont like shy guys...just bone up and talk to her jare
thanks I will try
Re: . by geloorrrrdd(m): 8:28am On Sep 30, 2014
temigracie: You know, this and many others pisses me off about most Naija guys....

thanks.
Re: . by jnrbayano(m): 8:32am On Sep 30, 2014
Which Polythecnic are you registering into?

The one in Georgia?
Re: . by geloorrrrdd(m): 8:44am On Sep 30, 2014
jnrbayano: Which Polythecnic are you registering into?

The one in Georgia?
yea cool
jnrbayano: Which Polythecnic are you registering into?

The one in Georgia?
yea
Re: . by jnrbayano(m): 9:09am On Sep 30, 2014
geloorrrrdd: I will try to summaries my story....It all started when I went to a cafe,to register for ......... polythenic,I went there with my dad.Immediately I entered I caught eyes with a cute 'fair-skinned' girl,I liked her,but that like wasn't that intense....Nothing "spectacular' happened that day,not until I went there the next day,with my female friend(not gf)....This 'cafe' chick couldn't stop looking at me,being a jovial guy....I ignored her incessant looks towards my direction&started my registration process....The girl even came&sat near me to catch a closer look at her 'television'(me) I then,summoned courage and then asked her 'pls how I remove this icon' see as the girl reply me sharp sharp in her sweeet voice..Since then my 12hours sleep don reduce drastically...I no fit sleep again...With all indications this girl likes me...But I'm shy....How will I 'toast' this girl,....#Help a niqqur in need...Females comments are high needed,..#Sleep no go come this night again.

A follow-up to the my earlier question, considering the 1st bold, why was there "emphasis" on "light skin"? Georgia supposed to have more light-skinned girls than dark-skinned girls. No? Why the surprise?

On the 2nd bold, its hard to believe that a Georgia based guy can't clear "an icon" on the computer he is using in a Cafe...
Re: . by geloorrrrdd(m): 11:30am On Sep 30, 2014
jnrbayano:

A follow-up to the my earlier question, considering the 1st bold, why was there "emphasis" on "light skin"? Georgia supposed to have more light-skinned girls than dark-skinned girls. No? Why the surprise?

On the 2nd bold, its hard to believe that a Georgia based guy can't clear "an icon" on the computer he is using in a Cafe...
lolxxxx you believe this 'georgia' shir right?...I asked her to clear the 'icon' so i'd hear her voice....
Re: . by jnrbayano(m): 11:55am On Sep 30, 2014
geloorrrrdd: lolxxxx you believe this 'georgia' shir right?...I asked her to clear the 'icon' so i'd hear her voice....

No.

How can I believe that? I just used logics to tell you I don't believe you are based in Georgia like you put in your profile and make other people know as well.

Having established this about you, why should I take your op seriously?

undecided
Re: . by 100Cents: 1:54pm On Sep 30, 2014
geloorrrrdd: I will try to summaries my story....It all started when I went to a cafe,to register for ......... polythenic,I went there with my dad.Immediately I entered I caught eyes with a cute 'fair-skinned' girl,I liked her,but that like wasn't that intense....Nothing "spectacular' happened that day,not until I went there the next day,with my female friend(not gf)....This 'cafe' chick couldn't stop looking at me,being a jovial guy....I ignored her incessant looks towards my direction&started my registration process....The girl even came&sat near me to catch a closer look at her 'television'(me) I then,summoned courage and then asked her 'pls how I remove this icon' see as the girl reply me sharp sharp in her sweeet voice..Since then my 12hours sleep don reduce drastically...I no fit sleep again...With all indications this girl likes me...But I'm shy....How will I 'toast' this girl,....#Help a niqqur in need... Females comments are high needed,..#Sleep no go come this night again.

O lawd !

Abeg where is Mr Gbagauns when we need him ?

The things I am reading today are giving cause for concern..

(1) (2) (Reply)

5 Likely Places Where Your Beauty Won't Save You / 5 Most Annoying Habits Of Men / HELP: He Slept With A MAID On His Parents Matrimonial Bed. "Any Repercussion?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.