Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,928 members, 7,863,275 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 02:16 PM

Tony Tetuila's New Campaign Poster (Photo) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tony Tetuila's New Campaign Poster (Photo) (49547 Views)

SaharaReporters Mocks Buhari With His 2003 Campaign Poster (photo) / APC Mocks PDP In New Campaign Advert (Photo) / Jonathan Beats Buhari Mercilessly In New Campaign Advert (must See Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tony Tetuila's New Campaign Poster (Photo) by outstandingsyll(f): 3:12pm On Sep 30, 2014
It's only in APC that you see unskilled and unqualified touts for a position angry undecided . #teampdprules tongue cool
Re: Tony Tetuila's New Campaign Poster (Photo) by Nobody: 3:14pm On Sep 30, 2014
FOOLFINDER: He still has the blonde hair, look by the right side of the poster you will notice it.
no mind am him take cap cover am.
Re: Tony Tetuila's New Campaign Poster (Photo) by shoprite: 3:19pm On Sep 30, 2014
Ok . ..how people go take compare the old poster to the new one now? When some of us post the news of his intention with the poster last week, the post no make front page . . .now ordinary poster with no news don make front page . . .Nairaland! Anyway for those wey no see the old poster . . .I don add am here. angry

Re: Tony Tetuila's New Campaign Poster (Photo) by Nihilist: 3:21pm On Sep 30, 2014
50calibre:

Shut up!! Retar*ded bitc*h

Retar*ds like you are the reason Nigeria remains a primitive country governed by clueless illiterates with nothing to offer apart from further impoverishing the country. Retar*ds like you elect fellow retar*ds to rule over them,... You don't deserve your freedom, you should be a slave.

You might as well elect Ice prince, I heard he's running for governorship lol bunch of retar*ds!!

Nigeria is the only country I see entertainers scrambling for public offices, politics pays well in Nigeria.

Ronald Reagan was a well known actor as is Arnold Schwarzenegger, Clint Eastwood, Amitabh Bachchan, etc...

So I'm not exactly sure what you're talking about. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Tony Tetuila's New Campaign Poster (Photo) by Pdizzle(m): 3:26pm On Sep 30, 2014
He looks good, hope his agenda is good too
Re: Tony Tetuila's New Campaign Poster (Photo) by Nobody: 3:28pm On Sep 30, 2014
My poster will come out soon.

"Lagos state comissioner for runz girls and ashawo affairs" -2015

Watch out!

1 Like

Re: Tony Tetuila's New Campaign Poster (Photo) by austinereds(m): 3:35pm On Sep 30, 2014
this one don win nah.no need for election.very presentable.awesome from a musician
Re: Tony Tetuila's New Campaign Poster (Photo) by austinereds(m): 3:38pm On Sep 30, 2014
shoprite: Ok . ..how people go take compare the old poster to the new one now? When some of us post the news of his intention with the poster last week, the post no make front page . . .now ordinary poster with no news don make front page . . .Nairaland! Anyway for those wey no see the old poster . . .I don add am here. angry
------------omoh wtin be that.chai him don f up
Re: Tony Tetuila's New Campaign Poster (Photo) by 50calibre(m): 3:39pm On Sep 30, 2014
Nihilist:

Ronald Reagan was a well known actor as is Arnold Schwarzenegger, Clint Eastwood, Amitabh Bachchan, etc...

So I'm not exactly sure what you're talking about. undecided

What I said was clear, " Nigeria is the only country I see entertainers scrambling for public offices " the key word here being scramble.

You've given 3 instances (occurred within a period of more than 30 years) I can give you 12 examples of entertainers turned politicians in Nigeria in the last 5 years.

So why the rush? Politics seems to be the next big thing for these guys, why?

1 Like

Re: Tony Tetuila's New Campaign Poster (Photo) by Nihilist: 3:47pm On Sep 30, 2014
50calibre:

What I said was clear, " Nigeria is the only country I see entertainers scrambling for public offices " the key word here being scramble.

You've given 3 instances (occurred within a period of more than 30 years) I can give you 12 examples of entertainers turned politicians in Nigeria in the last 5 years.

So why the rush? Politics seems to be the next big thing for these guys, why?

The list I gave is of entertainers who were able to successfully transition into a political career. That is not a list of entertainers who have 'scrambled' to get into politics, to borrow your phrase. That list would be extensive.

Entertainers going into politics is nothing new, and is not the executive preserve of Nigerians. undecided

Anyway, to answer your question, there is an age requirement for most public offices in Nigeria, and a lot of these guys are coincidentally just attaining the required age, on the cusp of a general election next year, with campaign funds generated by their relatively lucrative careers.

3 Likes

Re: Tony Tetuila's New Campaign Poster (Photo) by Ayostically: 3:48pm On Sep 30, 2014
100Cents: The usual Nigerian mentality that politics is meant for wealth acquisition.

All of them will fail..

Onestli ! Hvin seen d previous campaign pix, all l gattu say iz dat: d change of clothes doesnt change his person. Perhaps he wil revert 2 his old self after d polls
Re: Tony Tetuila's New Campaign Poster (Photo) by Jarus(m): 3:53pm On Sep 30, 2014
I am also joining Kwara Politics.

I officially made my intention known in my YNAIJA column today: http://ynaija.com/mcjarus/

I have already started high level consultation.

I will update you guys as things progress.

2 Likes

Re: Tony Tetuila's New Campaign Poster (Photo) by Amadaz(m): 4:00pm On Sep 30, 2014
macklef: Is he really contesting? Smh, touts wanna be in power. Where are our graduates oh lord.
you're extremely s.tupid
Re: Tony Tetuila's New Campaign Poster (Photo) by ayusco85(m): 4:00pm On Sep 30, 2014
StoneColdBiceps:

Wow, but are people dis negetive? Negetive emotions is really running in d vains of a lot of people sha...what do we want as a people in dis country? Now I see dat we are a confused bunch! One minute we will clamour for youthful leaders d next minute we are running down some youthful hopefulls who can go a long way to bring us succur.
Hmmm, i bow to una ooooo.
Support and encourage dem instead of running down dia ministry. Smh

@ayusco, i just hav to site u and borrow ur board cos why i go comment frm afar?

Na wetin?? undecided
Re: Tony Tetuila's New Campaign Poster (Photo) by 50calibre(m): 4:15pm On Sep 30, 2014
Nihilist:

The list I gave is of entertainers who were able to successfully transition into a political career. That is not a list of entertainers who have 'scrambled' to get into politics, to borrow your phrase. That list would be extensive.

Entertainers going into politics is nothing new, and is not the executive preserve of Nigerians. undecided

Anyway, to answer your question, there is an age requirement for most public offices in Nigeria, and a lot of these guys are coincidentally just attaining the required age, on the cusp of a general election next year, with campaign funds generated by their relatively lucrative careers.

I question the motivation behind it, you can't tell it's because they want to serve their country. Can you?

Politics is not a mediocre's game, any regular joe can't just wake up one morning and decide to dabble into politics for the fun of it. You've got to possess the resume to convince the public you know what you're talking about.

I thinks it's foolish of these guys to invest their hard earned money in a futile campaign. Most Nigerians are not stup*d enough to elect people who are clueless in the field of politics just because they're a popular face, it doesn't work! We saw wyclef try it in Haiti.
Re: Tony Tetuila's New Campaign Poster (Photo) by Aitee1: 4:31pm On Sep 30, 2014
1one:

Lol..

You see we are getting there.. from Wireless hug to "E"-Edge/Side hug.... It won't be long before we get to the "3G" Hug tonguetongue.

Even in that Edge gan.. Some small small downloads are still taking place.. that envelope is not covering everything tongue

3G HUG from Aitee1 coming sooooooongrin

U are one hell of a trouble nigga ahswear

U won sha...

Gives him a full hug grin
Re: Tony Tetuila's New Campaign Poster (Photo) by macklef(m): 4:37pm On Sep 30, 2014
Amadaz: you're extremely s.tupid
Haha. Is he ur brother?
Re: Tony Tetuila's New Campaign Poster (Photo) by ShehuAba(m): 4:46pm On Sep 30, 2014
Jarus: I am also joining Kwara Politics.

I officially made my intention known in my YNAIJA column today: http://ynaija.com/mcjarus/

I have already started high level consultation.

I will update you guys as things progress.

How things change in life. So, if we say Change is inevitable, it's not far from the truth.
Mr Jarus, I really wish you all the best in this new endeavor of yours.
May Almighty God see you through.

1 Like

Re: Tony Tetuila's New Campaign Poster (Photo) by j4sure(m): 4:51pm On Sep 30, 2014
U dont hit my car.Oyinbo repete
Re: Tony Tetuila's New Campaign Poster (Photo) by yetunsbay(m): 4:56pm On Sep 30, 2014
ayusco85: You don hit my car oyimbo repete cheesy
This guy go loose eh.......... Failed musicians thinking they can succeed in politics...... I laugh in swahili
no one is God & moreover Acton is judged based on Intentn
Re: Tony Tetuila's New Campaign Poster (Photo) by Cabsso(m): 5:02pm On Sep 30, 2014
Tony i wish u wat u wish ur self.
Re: Tony Tetuila's New Campaign Poster (Photo) by simon3603(m): 5:03pm On Sep 30, 2014
Does he know that no 'fine boy' for politics?
Re: Tony Tetuila's New Campaign Poster (Photo) by 1one: 5:16pm On Sep 30, 2014
Aitee1:

U are one hell of a trouble nigga ahswear

U won sha...

Gives him a full hug grin

Whoosh!!

I can feel the warmth.. gringrin

The softnessgringrin

The roundness gringrin

It's feels so soft.. gringrin

Chaii... I can stay here in this hug like this till tomorrow

Chaiii... gringringrin
Re: Tony Tetuila's New Campaign Poster (Photo) by Aitee1: 5:32pm On Sep 30, 2014
1one:

Whoosh!!

I can feel the warmth.. gringrin

The softnessgringrin

The roundness gringrin

It's feels so soft.. gringrin

Chaii... I can stay here in this hug like this till tomorrow

Chaiii... gringringrin

Crazy lad indeed grin
Re: Tony Tetuila's New Campaign Poster (Photo) by Nobody: 5:39pm On Sep 30, 2014
Dont blame them but the useless leaders who present them to the youths as role models,so they feel they can run for any office.
waiting for ibu to declare for governor.

50calibre: Looool what a retar*ded country.

Even clueless mofos are running for public offices hahahaha

I think I better run for president, at least I'd do better than jonadaf*t
Re: Tony Tetuila's New Campaign Poster (Photo) by Kassidy90(m): 6:03pm On Sep 30, 2014
I guess this is what Tinubu promised him after hitting his car.....
Re: Tony Tetuila's New Campaign Poster (Photo) by 50calibre(m): 6:18pm On Sep 30, 2014
peppyluv02: Dont blame them but the useless leaders who present them to the youths as role models,so they feel they can run for any office.
waiting for ibu to declare for governor.

Looool how pathetic!!

Everyone wants to be a politician, even the clueless ones.

1 Like

Re: Tony Tetuila's New Campaign Poster (Photo) by iketruckturner: 6:35pm On Sep 30, 2014
As long he came out from APC party u surly fine with me go 4 it boyyy...
Re: Tony Tetuila's New Campaign Poster (Photo) by Dahmum(f): 6:38pm On Sep 30, 2014
:☺ shocked i never knew d'guy could look dis handsome n more reponsible. Kudos to his NEW stylist
Re: Tony Tetuila's New Campaign Poster (Photo) by Chinom(m): 7:02pm On Sep 30, 2014
I am glad he's contesting. He no run go UK or US with him money. Everybody eye don open for Naija. I wish him the best.
Re: Tony Tetuila's New Campaign Poster (Photo) by ramdris(m): 7:09pm On Sep 30, 2014
berem: And he couldn't shave his beards? He looks like an islamic cleric.
And what is wrong with an Islamic cleric?
Re: Tony Tetuila's New Campaign Poster (Photo) by Nobody: 7:11pm On Sep 30, 2014
Did I say anything was wrong with it?
ramdris:
And what is wrong with an Islamic cleric?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

EndSARS Protest Continues In France As Negoboi And C-Mi Join / Presidential Statement On Twitter Suspension In Nigeria By Garba Shehu / 'My Transition Hours': Jonathan Invites Buhari, Obasanjo, Atiku To Launch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.