Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,879 members, 7,851,971 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 10:58 AM

Tony Tetuila's New Campaign Poster (Photo) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tony Tetuila's New Campaign Poster (Photo) (49538 Views)

SaharaReporters Mocks Buhari With His 2003 Campaign Poster (photo) / APC Mocks PDP In New Campaign Advert (Photo) / Jonathan Beats Buhari Mercilessly In New Campaign Advert (must See Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tony Tetuila's New Campaign Poster (Photo) by xreal: 7:21pm On Sep 30, 2014
Nigerian Politics!
Personally, I don't know him to be a Kwaran.
I'ld rather vote Pasuma who visits, talks amd sings good about Kwara.

Abeg, make this albino-haired guy stick to Tinubu who 'hit his car'.

A ò dá e mò ni Kwara joo.

Kwara! ire n be n'bí. (it is good here).

E n lé faa!
Re: Tony Tetuila's New Campaign Poster (Photo) by timilehing(m): 7:25pm On Sep 30, 2014
My guy, I wish you success in the election
Re: Tony Tetuila's New Campaign Poster (Photo) by fireforfire: 7:39pm On Sep 30, 2014
100Cents: The usual Nigerian mentality that politics is meant for wealth acquisition.

All of them will fail..

iseeeeeh!!!! grin
Re: Tony Tetuila's New Campaign Poster (Photo) by cole265(m): 8:12pm On Sep 30, 2014
embarassed oh no
I weep for this country o.
We request for animals with hourns, here comes the snail.
Drugees wants to control power.
So sad so sad.
Re: Tony Tetuila's New Campaign Poster (Photo) by ramdris(m): 8:32pm On Sep 30, 2014
berem: Did I say anything was wrong with it?
No vex
Re: Tony Tetuila's New Campaign Poster (Photo) by sirwilly1(m): 8:45pm On Sep 30, 2014
I'll like to see Terry G's campaign poster. #ginga
Re: Tony Tetuila's New Campaign Poster (Photo) by Tczar(m): 10:05pm On Sep 30, 2014
k
Re: Tony Tetuila's New Campaign Poster (Photo) by Owoplenty(m): 11:18pm On Sep 30, 2014
vote for tetuila!!!
Re: Tony Tetuila's New Campaign Poster (Photo) by iccydope(m): 12:05am On Oct 01, 2014
FOOLFINDER: He still has the blonde hair, look by the right side of the poster you will notice it.
Some people just have natural sharp eyes,I had to scroll up to re-check it cry
Re: Tony Tetuila's New Campaign Poster (Photo) by EmmyDe25(m): 7:07am On Oct 01, 2014
100Cents: The usual Nigerian mentality that politics is meant for wealth acquisition.

All of them will fail..
Well, the dude is from Oro in Kwara, although he's spent the greater part of his life in Lagos. More like a Pasuma who's spent all his life in gidi but is from the aforementioned town.
Re: Tony Tetuila's New Campaign Poster (Photo) by Amadaz(m): 8:48am On Oct 01, 2014
macklef:
Haha. Is he ur brother?
it dont matter
Re: Tony Tetuila's New Campaign Poster (Photo) by mikolo80: 8:48am On Oct 01, 2014
phlemzy: was he hi on 'taba' when he made the first poster? Cute guy, but no be by like that.
na by wetin. Waiting for our elders to come and give you leadership in your bedroom abi
Re: Tony Tetuila's New Campaign Poster (Photo) by mikolo80: 8:49am On Oct 01, 2014
50calibre: Looool what a retar*ded country.

Even clueless mofos are running for public offices hahahaha

I think I better run for president, at least I'd do better than jonadaf*t
mr clueful how many poster you don print
Re: Tony Tetuila's New Campaign Poster (Photo) by mikolo80: 8:51am On Oct 01, 2014
macklef: Is he really contesting? Smh, touts wanna be in power. Where are our graduates oh lord.
you nko, wetin you de use your degree do
Re: Tony Tetuila's New Campaign Poster (Photo) by mikolo80: 8:52am On Oct 01, 2014
solemate: Nonsense, every tout want to rule us. God forbid bad thing
no be tout de RULE US SINCE
Re: Tony Tetuila's New Campaign Poster (Photo) by mikolo80: 8:55am On Oct 01, 2014
cole265: embarassed oh no
So sad so sad.
name the pe7son you requested. And as he no gree contest we go still de beg am.why you no contest if e easy.the first rule of success. Show up
Re: Tony Tetuila's New Campaign Poster (Photo) by mikolo80: 8:56am On Oct 01, 2014
So sad so sad.
name the pe7son you requested. And as he no gree contest we go still de beg am.why you no contest if e easy.the first rule of success. Show up. Not enough for us to be lamenting online and in private,participate

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tony Tetuila's New Campaign Poster (Photo) by Electronzeez(m): 10:27am On Oct 01, 2014
I write to support the 'space move' of you joining the kwara state politics.
As much as am concern, kwarans are sick and tired of the saraki's long term dictatorship, we strictly need intellectual folks like jarus to flood kwara politics.

I am convince with your intention of joining kwara state politics as your social media selfless service speaks louder.

May God bless you and guide you through.ameen.
Jarus: I am also joining Kwara Politics.

I officially made my intention known in my YNAIJA column today: http://ynaija.com/mcjarus/

I have already started high level consultation.

I will update you guys as things progress.
Re: Tony Tetuila's New Campaign Poster (Photo) by Samuel124(m): 11:57am On Oct 01, 2014
http://2goface.com/invite?ref=samuel124 Hello everyone, i have found a great site to get free airtime,and connect with student. i have tried the website and its working. Just visit this link : http://2goface.com/invite?ref=omololly #2goface
Re: Tony Tetuila's New Campaign Poster (Photo) by cole265(m): 12:37pm On Oct 01, 2014
mikolo80: name the pe7son you requested. And as he no gree contest we go still de beg am.why you no contest if e easy.the first rule of success. Show up. Not enough for us to be lamenting online and in private,participate

Your positivity is well appreciated my guy. It is not easy, you said...this is just the problem. Why should it be difficult? It should be made easy so that credible people can come forward. Experienced and well meaning Nigerians abounds. There are experienced administrators, directors of multinational organisations and also experienced in top international jobs and appointments are numerous and lead and deliver the goods, setting us free from all these spent horses and druges
....but it is not easy like you said. the thugs have made it rough, fearful and difficult. Therefore, novice and hungry street guys who can face the rough dangers are out! ...to make it even more dangerous!!!

Ever wondered why it is the same people since independence that are still dominating politice? Why suddenly entertainers and musicians are taking over? It is a pity, it is a pity.

You just wait and you will see what next.

Fayose and asari dokunbo are just playing for now...wait and see what will happen later.
Re: Tony Tetuila's New Campaign Poster (Photo) by Nobody: 3:08pm On Oct 01, 2014
Shut up

Re: Tony Tetuila's New Campaign Poster (Photo) by Edmanpumpin(m): 6:28pm On Oct 01, 2014
So sad so sad.
You are one funny and hilarious fellow. Me and my friends can't stop laughing.... LMAO!!!
Re: Tony Tetuila's New Campaign Poster (Photo) by mikolo80: 7:01pm On Oct 01, 2014
cole265:

Your positivity is well appreciated my guy. It is not easy, you said...this is just the problem. Why should it be difficult? It should be made easy so that credible people can come forward. Experienced and well meaning Nigerians abounds. There are experienced administrators, directors of multinational organisations and also experienced in top international jobs and appointments are numerous and lead and deliver the goods, setting us free from all these spent horses and druges
....but it is not easy like you said. the thugs have made it rough, fearful and difficult. Therefore, novice and hungry street guys who can face the rough dangers are out! ...to make it even more dangerous!!!

Ever wondered why it is the same people since independence that are still dominating politice? Why suddenly entertainers and musicians are taking over? It is a pity, it is a pity.

You just wait and you will see what next.

Fayose and asari dokunbo are just playing for now...wait and see what will happen later.
chairman foot follow what ppl pay that it is not easy. Its as easy as attending ward,lg and state meetings of political parties instead of beer parlor or viewing centre. From there you garner popularity either with the masses or the godfathers whichever floats ur boat.and cut your boat according to ur cloth.dont run for gov when ur resources can only handle councillor election.this way you dont need to much sponsorship.the main thing is to stop moaning and vote with our feet . Which illiterate will see banker or shell worker and vote for riffraff,but when the only choices they have are between riffraff and nomentity what do we expect
Re: Tony Tetuila's New Campaign Poster (Photo) by sunico(m): 7:16pm On Oct 01, 2014
name only u waka come ok
Re: Tony Tetuila's New Campaign Poster (Photo) by 1stola: 6:34am On Oct 03, 2014

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Photos Of Igbuya Leading Thugs To Chase Governor Okowa From Sapele / We Will Not Tolerate Fulani Vigilante In Ondo - State Government / Oyigbo Shootings, Killings: 'Policeman Shot My Fiancée Dead' - Monday Bakor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.