Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,916 members, 7,835,063 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:55 AM

Subway Workers Are Too Slow! - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Subway Workers Are Too Slow! (1157 Views)

Learn A Recipe: Spicy Slow Grilled Yaji Fish / NAFDAC Workers Suspend Strike / Would A Subway Be Sucessful In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Subway Workers Are Too Slow! by Ciaralover(f): 3:58am On Jul 30, 2006
I dont live far from Subway so me and ma friends went down there late one night while the comercials where on cause we were watching a lifetime movie to get a sandwich and some drinks. The workers waisted our time when we came the movie was over. It always happens like everytime i go, everyone was complaining like crazy but they kept on being slow. These people needs to hurry up at subway!
Re: Subway Workers Are Too Slow! by dollypee1(f): 4:13am On Jul 30, 2006
@ ciara ;how many pple were in front u and how many pple did u notice in d store takn orders?
Re: Subway Workers Are Too Slow! by Damsal(f): 2:16pm On Jul 30, 2006
In subway stores the sandwitches are made right in front of you so it takes a while to prepare when everyone is also making their orders. If you also asked for toasted, then it would also take extra time, just bear with them.
Re: Subway Workers Are Too Slow! by DaHitler(m): 6:07am On Jul 31, 2006
Funny you should mention subway, I worked there for a little while. Yeah, its slow, but at least you know whats going into your sandwich. What I noticed when I worked there was people always complained about the slow speed (its not that bad) but it came turn for you to make their sandwich, they took their sweet time trying to remember what they wanted. In fact, most of the time making a sandwich is spent waiting as the moronic customer that just spent the past 6 minutes in line is trying to remember what they want. Why didn't think about that instead of tapping their feet is beyond me.

Also, you should know that subway is geared towards people in their 20s and over. So, you, as a 16 year old having a problem with the franchise has a lot to do with you not being their "target audience." Go to Mc Donalds if you want speed.
Re: Subway Workers Are Too Slow! by classiqkid(f): 11:55pm On Jul 31, 2006
Well what do you except ciaralover,theres one here in London and its not that bad I been there twice and It aint that slow to me sha
Re: Subway Workers Are Too Slow! by Ciaralover(f): 12:13am On Aug 01, 2006
Na the line wassnt that long, i go there about everyday and it always happen

hell no i am no going to Mcdonalds, i am sick of those Burgers maybe not the fries, i prefer Burger King if i had a choice but they are all the same anyway!!
Re: Subway Workers Are Too Slow! by Nobody: 6:54pm On Mar 29, 2007
some of the idiot will even be looking at you as if you want to steal

(1) (Reply)

Don Simon Fruit Juice Is Back! / This Will Happen To Some People After Christmas Party / 4 Foods You Should Eat To Improve Your Fertility

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.