Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,987 members, 7,821,438 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:56 PM

Why Do Political Nairanders Attack Me -cramjones - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Why Do Political Nairanders Attack Me -cramjones (1564 Views)

Happy New Month To Nairanders / What Do You Think About This Nairanders / Why Are Nairanders Quick To Condemn Naija? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Political Nairanders Attack Me -cramjones by Nobody: 9:27am On Sep 30, 2014
It is wrong to anonymously attack someone old enough to be your father. Take my messages objectively and strive for a more united, stronger and progressive Nigeria. Berem and all my anonymous friends will agree with me.

-CramJones

1 Like

Re: Why Do Political Nairanders Attack Me -cramjones by Firefire(m): 9:32am On Sep 30, 2014
undecided

Your double dealings and lucidities angry
Re: Why Do Political Nairanders Attack Me -cramjones by RockMaxi: 9:36am On Sep 30, 2014
Sir, remove the word "Father". Haha! tongue
Re: Why Do Political Nairanders Attack Me -cramjones by Nobody: 9:36am On Sep 30, 2014
cramjones: It is wrong to anonymously attack someone old enough to be your father. Take my messages objectively and strive for a more united, stronger and progressive Nigeria. Berem and all my anonymous friends will agree with me.

-CramJones
Yes I totally agree with you sir. Nothing do you!

cool cool
Re: Why Do Political Nairanders Attack Me -cramjones by Pataki: 9:37am On Sep 30, 2014
Right there again in your post, you give cause to be insulted.

No one absolutely cares about your age on this forum. If it so bothers you, go create a forum: papaland.com You might find your agemates there.

I consider you an utter nuisance on this board.

8 Likes

Re: Why Do Political Nairanders Attack Me -cramjones by ayindejimmy(m): 9:38am On Sep 30, 2014
They're simply paid to.
I guess when u'r blunt wit d truth u step on toes. Jus s3 it as comin wit d territory. Every1 wnt react same way. Wit contemporary youth, respect had taken d back seat
Re: Why Do Political Nairanders Attack Me -cramjones by idumuose(m): 9:38am On Sep 30, 2014
Looking for attention again.Let me tell you why you were getting so much attention
before.Posters on nairaland thought you were FFK and when they discovered you weren't
FFK,they decided to treat you like an ordinary Nigerian and a common man that you truly are.

You perceive that people hate you. Nobody hates you.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Political Nairanders Attack Me -cramjones by Nobody: 9:40am On Sep 30, 2014
Pataki: Right there again in your post, you give cause to be insulted.

No one absolutely cares about your age on this forum. If it so bothers you, go create a forum: papaland.com You might find your agemates there.

I consider you an utter nuisance on this board.

Again, you are inciting violence, IPs are traceable. Be careful.

-CramJones
Re: Why Do Political Nairanders Attack Me -cramjones by samuelkaykay(m): 9:42am On Sep 30, 2014
Only b.u.t.t. Lickers take you serious.
Your posts are full of pride and can't see any positivity about Nigeria.
You comment like a saint,criticize like an angel,hate like a bokoharam sympathiser.
Thanks!

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Political Nairanders Attack Me -cramjones by Nobody: 9:44am On Sep 30, 2014
idumuose: Looking for attention again.Let me tell you why you were getting so much attention
before.Posters on nairaland thought you were FFK and when they discovered you weren't
FFK,they decided to treat you like an ordinary Nigerian and a common man that you truly are.

You perceive that people hate you. Nobody hates you.

How sure are you that I am or am not FFK? Also, how sure are you that I am or am not a "common" Nigerian? Again how sure are you really? I don't seek attention from anonymous church rats like you, I have more than enough of it from my lovely wife and daughters. Now bugger off!

-CramJones

1 Like

Re: Why Do Political Nairanders Attack Me -cramjones by RockMaxi: 9:46am On Sep 30, 2014
cramjones:

-CramJones

There you go again, get him arrested or what. angry

1 Like

Re: Why Do Political Nairanders Attack Me -cramjones by Firefire(m): 9:46am On Sep 30, 2014
[s]
cramjones:

-CramJones
[/s]

You be yeye fowl, honestly grin no offence intended

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Political Nairanders Attack Me -cramjones by Soloter(m): 9:49am On Sep 30, 2014
@Cramjones, the attack on you originates from jealousy and your frankness. Your write-ups are master piece and thought provoking. They can't be condone by those you expose and their hirelings. Keep this up. It's a service to your fatherland.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Political Nairanders Attack Me -cramjones by Pataki: 9:50am On Sep 30, 2014
cramjones:

-CramJones
You strike me as someone who is on strong mental health medications. Diazepam - maybe? undecided

If so, please go and take it before the hallucinations fully kick in. It is too early in the morning to begin your nuisance value on this forum. You sure must be jobless tracing my IP.

Good luck old man.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Political Nairanders Attack Me -cramjones by Nobody: 9:56am On Sep 30, 2014
Pataki:
You strike me as someone who is on strong mental health medications. Diazepam - maybe? undecided

If so, please go and take it before the hallucinations fully kick in. It is too early in the morning to begin your nuisance value on this forum. You sure must be jobless tracing my IP.

Good luck old man.

Be careful..we will run an IP trace and get you, you are inciting violence!

-CramJones
Re: Why Do Political Nairanders Attack Me -cramjones by martins0: 9:56am On Sep 30, 2014
cramjones: It is wrong to anonymously attack someone old enough to be your father. Take my messages objectively and strive for a more united, stronger and progressive Nigeria. Berem and all my anonymous friends will agree with me.

-CramJones

Funny post,
I can only advise that you stay away from the playground where kids young enough to be your children are playing!
Re: Why Do Political Nairanders Attack Me -cramjones by flyingdutchman(m): 9:56am On Sep 30, 2014
In Shao Khan's voice : "Finish him!"
Re: Why Do Political Nairanders Attack Me -cramjones by Collynzo22: 9:57am On Sep 30, 2014
cramjones:

-CramJones
Seun there you have it, another reason to hand cramjones a very long ban.
Threatening violence.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Political Nairanders Attack Me -cramjones by 2cato: 10:00am On Sep 30, 2014
cramjones:

How sure are you that I am or am not FFK? Also, how sure are you that I am or am not a "common" Nigerian? Again how sure are you really? I don't seek attention from anonymous church rats like you, I have more than enough of it from my lovely wife and daughters. Now bugger off!

-CramJones
stop that thing u ar smoking and sniffing they are too cheap and detrimental and that gutter water you are fond of drinking

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Political Nairanders Attack Me -cramjones by 2cato: 10:02am On Sep 30, 2014
cramjones:

-CramJones
clown of highest order. Stop drinking raw enthanol it is lowering ane killing ur thinking faculty.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Political Nairanders Attack Me -cramjones by Nobody: 10:02am On Sep 30, 2014
idumuose:
e be like say you wan chop ban this morning bah? Just watch as it goes.
Re: Why Do Political Nairanders Attack Me -cramjones by martins0: 10:02am On Sep 30, 2014
cramjones:

Again, you are inciting violence, IPs are traceable
. Be careful.

-CramJones

what do you mean by IP tracing? Locate and kill him or what?
Feeling like James Bond abi
Re: Why Do Political Nairanders Attack Me -cramjones by Nobody: 10:06am On Sep 30, 2014
Mr. Cramjones, can we talk?
Re: Why Do Political Nairanders Attack Me -cramjones by Nobody: 10:06am On Sep 30, 2014
martins0:

what do you mean by IP tracing? Locate and kill him or what?
Feeling like James Bond abi

The SSS will deal with him in their own way, anyone twho incites violence or pose a threat to th Nigerian state will be treated and prosecuted like a haramite. Being anonymous doesnt give anyone the leeway to incite violence.

-CramJones
Re: Why Do Political Nairanders Attack Me -cramjones by chimerase2: 10:06am On Sep 30, 2014
Op u re very senseless, inciting infact I would hv said u re silly but is becos of de respect I hv for seun I decided not to angry
Re: Why Do Political Nairanders Attack Me -cramjones by Pataki: 10:07am On Sep 30, 2014
cramjones:

-CramJones

People like you are one of the sole reasons why there should be a reform and transformation of the Mental Health Act in Nigeria. You are strongly in need of a mental health nurse that will force feed you your medications daily.

I am out of this your puerile thread. Normally I just read your childish threads and move on to more pressing national matters of the day. You got my ten minutes attention when you stated you were old enough to be a father on this board.

Good luck old man tracing my IP and getting me.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Political Nairanders Attack Me -cramjones by kennyalao: 10:08am On Sep 30, 2014
cramjones - why did seun unban this nuisance?
Re: Why Do Political Nairanders Attack Me -cramjones by Nobody: 10:09am On Sep 30, 2014
cramjones:

The SSS will deal with him in their own way, anyone twho incites violence or pose a threat to th Nigerian state will be treated and prosecuted like a haramite. Being anonymous doesnt give anyone the leeway to incite violence.

-CramJones
sir, we need to talk...
Re: Why Do Political Nairanders Attack Me -cramjones by Nobody: 10:10am On Sep 30, 2014
Pataki:

People like you are one of the sole reasons why there should be a reform and transformation of the Mental Health Act in Nigeria. You are strongly in need of a mental health nurse that will force feed you your medications daily.

I am out of this your puerile thread. Normally I just read your childish threads and move on to more pressing national matters of the day. You got my ten minutes attention when you stated you were old enough to be a father on this board.

Good luck old man tracing my IP and getting me.

I have forwarded your IP to the DSS..it is now left for them to do their job. Good luck defending yourself.

-CramJones
Re: Why Do Political Nairanders Attack Me -cramjones by theassassin: 10:17am On Sep 30, 2014
cramjones:

I have forwarded your IP to the DSS..it is now left for them to do their job. Good luck defending yourself.

-CramJones

chest beater who knows noting on IT world

ip abi proxy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Meet The 7-year-old Girl Who Survived A Plane Crash That Killed Her Whole Family / Must Read: How To Treat Tetanus / Today's Kid Will Never Know This.(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.