Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,517 members, 7,819,864 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:01 AM

Video Shows Abubakar Shekau” Captured And Killed In Konduga - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Video Shows Abubakar Shekau” Captured And Killed In Konduga (6667 Views)

Military Captures Injured Boko Haram Commander In Konduga Battle 18th September / Nigerian Military Release Photos From The Battle In Konduga / Breaking: Nigerian Army Crushes Boko Haram Attack In Konduga (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Video Shows Abubakar Shekau” Captured And Killed In Konduga by Aysuperstories: 11:11am On Sep 30, 2014
The Nigerian military claimed yesterday that its forces had killed an impostor of the Boko Haram leader, Abubakar Shekau during an encounter in Konduga with Nigerian troops.

To convince a skeptical public the military issued a statement and also accompanied the statement with photos showing a bump on the forehead of "Abubakar Shekau", when he was alive and after his death
watch video at link below
http://ireporterstv.co/abubakar-shekau-captured-and-killed-in-konduga/?from=promo-9188&source=widget
Re: Video Shows Abubakar Shekau” Captured And Killed In Konduga by Segadem(m): 11:14am On Sep 30, 2014
Aysuperstories: The Nigerian military claimed yesterday that its forces had killed an impostor of the Boko Haram leader, Abubakar Shekau during an encounter in Konduga with Nigerian troops.
CLICK HERE TO WATCH VIDEO

To convince a skeptical public the military issued a statement and also accompanied the statement with photos showing a bump on the forehead of "Abubakar Shekau", when he was alive and after his death
http://ireporterstv.co/abubakar-shekau-captured-and-killed-in-konduga/?from=promo-9188&source=widget
he he Nigeria
Re: Video Shows Abubakar Shekau” Captured And Killed In Konduga by tempest01(m): 7:16pm On Sep 30, 2014
All these i reporters affiliates trying to get traffic from nairaland.....Diaris God
Re: Video Shows Abubakar Shekau” Captured And Killed In Konduga by unbilledF(m): 7:32pm On Sep 30, 2014
How many times dem wan kill dis Shekau guy?
Him be cat

1 Like

Re: Video Shows Abubakar Shekau” Captured And Killed In Konduga by Mujinho4b(m): 8:27pm On Sep 30, 2014
Idiot... Its high time dey start Banding peeps lyk u on NL... Mtcheeew... Waste of tym... Just promo stuffs...
Re: Video Shows Abubakar Shekau” Captured And Killed In Konduga by Enouwem(m): 10:05pm On Sep 30, 2014
Re: Video Shows Abubakar Shekau” Captured And Killed In Konduga by Aysuperstories: 12:17am On Oct 01, 2014
Mujinho4b: Idiot... Its high time dey start Banding peeps lyk u on NL... Mtcheeew... Waste of tym... Just promo stuffs...
you are just an idiot enemy of progress
Re: Video Shows Abubakar Shekau” Captured And Killed In Konduga by sundayerhun(m): 10:17am On Oct 01, 2014
Aysuperstories: The Nigerian military claimed yesterday that its forces had killed an impostor of the Boko Haram leader, Abubakar Shekau during an encounter in Konduga with Nigerian troops.

GET YOUR BOOK PUBLISHED AT A CHEAPER AMOUNT

After many requests, I decided to do this. I have reduced significantly the costs of getting your book online. However, this cost slash would end Friday 10th of October. The new costs are:

1) Amazon Kindle- Now #3,000
I believe that is even too cheap for getting your book on the largest ebook market in the world. In this, you get:
~ Editing
~Cover Design
~Publishing
~Interview
~Author Central Account
~Promotion on blogs and website
~Reviews
Hurry!

2) Smashwords - Now #10,000
I have a book on smashwords, and it's the best thing that ever happened to me.
Your book is available on:
• iTunes
• Barnes$Noble
• Kobo
• Smashword site
• Scribd
• Sony Books
•Etc

You also get benefits available if you choose the Amazon Kindle Package.

3) Okadabooks - Now #2,500

Your book is available to the Nigerian audience. This is big!
You get:
>Editing
>Cover
>Marketing

If I were you, I'd put a call or email across today before the COST SLASH expires.
You don't have to delay publishing that book anymore.

Call: 08164041005.
Email: sundayerhun@gmail.com

You'd be glad you took this step!
Re: Video Shows Abubakar Shekau” Captured And Killed In Konduga by ifaoni(m): 10:32am On Oct 01, 2014
continue killing him
Re: Video Shows Abubakar Shekau” Captured And Killed In Konduga by mperoakeem(m): 11:26am On Oct 01, 2014
hw many tyms u wan kil am... Dats a world record oo

(1) (Reply)

(MBGN) Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria 2015 Contestants: Why Always Igbo? / See What A Woman Was Spotted Doing While Riding A Bicycle(photo) / Atiku Abubakar Celebrates His 70th Birthday Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.