Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,138 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:54 AM

Improved Power Supply In Aba, Abia State - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Improved Power Supply In Aba, Abia State (437 Views)

Improved Power Supply Is Not Sustainable, Electricity Employees Explain / ‘ Why There Is Improved Power Supply’ - Acting MD YEDC / Lagosians Commend PHCN For Improved Power Supply (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Improved Power Supply In Aba, Abia State by aboyaji(m): 2:13pm On Sep 30, 2014
Like if i were allowed to say, where i live in aba is one of the most important part of the state - where things happen mostly. If i may be more precise or possessive, i live near the ariaria international market in the aforementioned state. So, many things do happen there.
Due to my possessiveness, i would say things are not greatly considered if you live far away from this axis in aba, because the events that takes place there are termed 'exclusive' due to the present government we have and so many other factors to bear in mind like the popularity of the MARKET.
This area of the city has experienced poor power supply for years ranging from little to no power supply. But at this time of the year, all those experiences has been a history.
Formerly, we see power only for 4 days in a month and the next time we get to expect another is either at the beginning of another month. We have grown to the extent we adapted to the situation.
Amidst all that, the PHCN has not helped matters in the sense they still go about diconnecting people's wires asking the inhabitants to pay a bill they never knew how it came to be which they never deemed fit.
But right now, at this time of the year, as i am typing, the power supply has improved from 3% to 70%. But we are still pessimistic whenever there is power outage. All we think is ' Are you sure dem never come again with their previous way of service, 4 times in a month or NEVER'? Because, nothing is impossible in Aba.

Now i am asking. If you are living in aba, tell us the nature of power supply over there!!

(1) (Reply)

Rage Rocks House Of Reps Over Arms Purchase / Need Ur Assistance... / Edo State Abolishes 35yrs Cumpulsory Retirment For Civil Servants.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.