Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,162 members, 7,835,892 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:59 PM

Konga.com, A SCAM? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Konga.com, A SCAM? (846 Views)

Buhari: BDC Is A Scam And Drain To Nigeria / My Bad Experience with Konga.com and Its Resolution / Konga.com Is A JOKE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Konga.com, A SCAM? by manpo2k(m): 4:05pm On Sep 30, 2014
Okay, this is rather surprising but I wonder what other people experience while shopping on Konga.com. Has anyone bought anything from Konga in Uyo or any parts of Nigeria recently? How long did it take for them to deliver your items to you? Okay, that was then, have you done any shopping with them quite recently?

Well, I bought this pair of shoes from them on the 17th of September 2014 and tomorrow (Wednesday 1st October 2014) will make it two weeks and I've not received my stuff! I've called their hotlines repeatedly and they kept telling me they're working with the courier service to make sure the item is delivered to me. My God, for two weeks? Meanwhile, I needed to use this shoe for an event since last week!

I am a blogger (www.wetinhappen.com.ng) and an affiliate of Konga. This leave me thinking about what my visitors experience while shopping on Konga.com.

I've placed some Konga affiliate links on my blog (to earn commission on sales), so this gets me thinking, is this what my visitors (potential Konga.com customers) experience too? No wonder the decrease in clicks on Konga's affiliate links on my blog!

I am saddened by the way Konga is handling my case and this is not encouraging at all. Maybe, I have to look for alternatives. *straight face* *furious*
Re: Konga.com, A SCAM? by viczing(m): 4:37pm On Sep 30, 2014
They will get it sometimes they act fast sometimes slow, my gen and phone I ordered more than a week now haven't gotten it , my q10 came 2weeks after, my blender, q5, fridge came so fast so it means their deliveries aint stable, thank God my orders are pay on delivery so aint worried
Re: Konga.com, A SCAM? by lahit14(m): 5:07pm On Sep 30, 2014
Lol, thr's propbably just a delay wit ur stuff but they do their job just fine. Bear wit dem n if ur so afraid to trust just choose the pay on delivery option. Hav bought a lot of stuffs frm dem evn recently n they alwys use dhl. Relax they deliver!!
Re: Konga.com, A SCAM? by arvinsloane(m): 5:09pm On Sep 30, 2014
I bought a phone,a shoe and a TV on konga. i didnt have any reason to doubt their integrity.
Re: Konga.com, A SCAM? by dav8id(m): 5:09pm On Sep 30, 2014
@OP that shouldn't make you called them scam nah haba, who know whether na out of stock goods you order.
pls whenever you guys shop online always watch out for out of stock goods as that will help the situation.

in btw did you still have their affiliate link on your website or you get rid if it ?undecided

(1) (Reply)

Start With 2500naira. / Are You An Entrepreneur Or A Businessman? / Curren Wrist Watch 8110

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.