Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,896 members, 7,817,642 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:09 PM

Any Woman That Can't Cook Is Highly Irresponsible. - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Any Woman That Can't Cook Is Highly Irresponsible. (39424 Views)

Pictures Of A Woman That Gave Birth On The Road / Any Man That Can't Provide The Basic Need For His Family Is Highly Irresponsible / What Is The Value Of A Woman Who Can't Cook? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Any Woman That Can't Cook Is Highly Irresponsible. by Feraz(m): 11:41pm On Sep 30, 2014
Are there women that still can't cook when there are books/articles both in hard copy and in the internet on preparing various dishes?

Anyway, I thank God for my mother who made me realise the worth of knowing how to cook. wink

berem: If at this time of the century,most nigerian men do not know how to slice onions and pound yam,then I give up on them.
Nigerian men- depending on their wives to cook for them since 12BC
embarassed
How many Nigerian men depend on their wives to cook? undecided With what most ladies cook these days? grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Any Woman That Can't Cook Is Highly Irresponsible. by butanep(m): 8:39am On Oct 01, 2014
What most nigeria young women cook this days is nothing put potty... I just pray I don't meet such lady in my life...
Re: Any Woman That Can't Cook Is Highly Irresponsible. by Misogynist2014(m): 9:25am On Oct 01, 2014
carefreewannabe:

You give up what?
The just concluded Project Fame, shows how female obsessed we are in Nigeria, where rukky(who flopped when she sang a yoruba song 2 weeks before the grand finale and her song 1 week to the final was also not in the smallest bit inspiring) miraculously came from supposed 4th position to bit the more fancied Christian and Clement(though what she has won she has won, but the outdated attitude of helping women still persist). Women in Nigeria(everywhere) don't like one another and given the fact that there could not have been selective voting since there were five women.
Give us equality! Say no to women empowerment(no woman has ever been stopped from working for herself in Nigeria.e.g. Women computer education empowerment in order to meet the number of computer illiterate women as if cyber cafes say women should not come and learn)
Men should stop opening doors, sharing umbrellas and protecting women(neither in war or not). Women should stop asking for money from men and men should stop giving money since we are equal women should work and pay their bills.
Children should stop bearing their father's name, they either give them new names opr they share the children equally and women their husband's name. Booth licking house wifes should be frowned at and men should never help women lift heavy
objects. Men should swallow pride, cook and sweep at least till when children get to workable age. This is what I want, give me EQUALITY. angry . IF THIS IS IMPOSSIBLE TO EXECUTE, SO IS EQUALITY. angry Modified: 3 not 5 women

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Any Woman That Can't Cook Is Highly Irresponsible. by seankay(m): 12:00pm On Oct 01, 2014
I Just hope my future wife would be a good cook like my mom.
Re: Any Woman That Can't Cook Is Highly Irresponsible. by Nobody: 12:48pm On Oct 01, 2014
I'm proud to say I taught my wife how to cook, she's now better by far through constantly exercising and improving that skill. But it was responsible of her to learn how to feed her family. Me cooking is not a sustainable model.

5 Likes

Re: Any Woman That Can't Cook Is Highly Irresponsible. by Nobody: 1:12pm On Oct 01, 2014
Re: Any Woman That Can't Cook Is Highly Irresponsible. by san316(m): 1:13pm On Oct 01, 2014
Any woman dat can't cook shld be ready to hv a housemate
Re: Any Woman That Can't Cook Is Highly Irresponsible. by lexy2920(m): 1:15pm On Oct 01, 2014
Food is food,

2 Likes

Re: Any Woman That Can't Cook Is Highly Irresponsible. by natureblack(m): 1:15pm On Oct 01, 2014
It's not true bro,get your facts right

After you get the facts,please tender an apology to all dem ladies out there.

4 Likes

Re: Any Woman That Can't Cook Is Highly Irresponsible. by uzdC: 1:16pm On Oct 01, 2014
Doesn't make any sense.what does cooking have to do with irresponsibilty bikonu.pls go n take a walk if u have ntg beta 2 post.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Any Woman That Can't Cook Is Highly Irresponsible. by Nobody: 1:16pm On Oct 01, 2014
Any woman who is vexed by the op is obviously a bad cook, no matter how she tries to spin it, she is a bad cook. If you cant cook, you shouldnt even have a boyfriend not to talk more of a husband. I just want to imagine what the family would be eating, or what she would pass down to her own children.

All these indomie generation and their small brains

6 Likes

Re: Any Woman That Can't Cook Is Highly Irresponsible. by coolvitus(m): 1:16pm On Oct 01, 2014
Ok
Re: Any Woman That Can't Cook Is Highly Irresponsible. by Frankenstein: 1:17pm On Oct 01, 2014
BananaBender: @op: I agree with you.

Any man that cannot cook is also very irresponsible and not fit to be a man.

It is part of the responsibility of a man to learn how to cook as he is growing up either from his mother or his father. So when a man fails to acquire the cooking skills as he is growing up, he has failed in his responsibility and therefore not responsible because he might end up producing children that are also irresponsible.

I get angry when with the statement " Women should teach their husbands that don't know how to cook". That is ridiculous! If a man don't know how to prepare a particular food the woman likes very much, that's a different case but to say he don't know how to cook... he is worth nothing, because he has wasted over 10 to 15 years to learn part of his responsibility...

A man that can't cook clearly shows, he never assisted his father in the kitchen or his father don't know how to cook. That man shouldn't be taken seriously because he will bring up children that are irresponsible as well.
Any woman that can't feed her family and pay the house bills is irresponsible too.. Taking a cue from your analogy, that should be right.

2 Likes

Re: Any Woman That Can't Cook Is Highly Irresponsible. by Henrypraise: 1:18pm On Oct 01, 2014
Odilafta: Nairaland boys (because men are too busy for this) trying so hard to restore their dead and buried ego through insulting and using deregatory words on women since 1815AD

OP and his praise singers have been fed tastless okro and bitterleaf soup by their new catch of a lovepeddler cheesy

Dis man u don reach here

But talk tru e gud make woman sabi cook na, even man e gud make man still sabi cook.

For african setting any woman wen no sabi cook na wash ooo
Re: Any Woman That Can't Cook Is Highly Irresponsible. by Larow(m): 1:18pm On Oct 01, 2014
Butanep or what do you call yourself, is it everything that a real man should be able to do that you can do? Please stop this, its not good enough.

3 Likes

Re: Any Woman That Can't Cook Is Highly Irresponsible. by Hexzyz(m): 1:19pm On Oct 01, 2014
alutacontinua:

I think I need to log out angry
what's with all these stvpid topics today? undecided
Jeez! angry

It is stupid because you are guilty.

2 Likes

Re: Any Woman That Can't Cook Is Highly Irresponsible. by tusticks(m): 1:19pm On Oct 01, 2014
BananaBender: @op: I agree with you.

Any man that cannot cook is also very irresponsible and not fit to be a man.

It is part of the responsibility of a man to learn how to cook as he is growing up either from his mother or his father. So when a man fails to acquire the cooking skills as he is growing up, he has failed in his responsibility and therefore not responsible because he might end up producing children that are also irresponsible.

I get angry when with the statement " Women should teach their husbands that don't know how to cook". That is ridiculous! If a man don't know how to prepare a particular food the woman likes very much, that's a different case but to say he don't know how to cook... he is worth nothing, because he has wasted over 10 to 15 years to learn part of his responsibility...

A man that can't cook clearly shows, he never assisted his father in the kitchen or his father don't know how to cook. That man shouldn't be taken seriously because he will bring up children that are irresponsible as well.
Egbami °˚ ˚°ºoo , u don vex be dat °˚ ˚°ºoo
Re: Any Woman That Can't Cook Is Highly Irresponsible. by Ghanamustgo(m): 1:19pm On Oct 01, 2014
Before nko?
Re: Any Woman That Can't Cook Is Highly Irresponsible. by freecocoa(f): 1:20pm On Oct 01, 2014
In as much as the OP didn't convey his message in the best of manners, I agree that every woman and man alike should be able to know how to cook.

14 Likes

Re: Any Woman That Can't Cook Is Highly Irresponsible. by Nobody: 1:20pm On Oct 01, 2014

1 Like

Re: Any Woman That Can't Cook Is Highly Irresponsible. by jamillion: 1:21pm On Oct 01, 2014
Dat tot of urs is quiet unfounded my der, d natural rule is dat women owns d kitchen nt contrary...
Re: Any Woman That Can't Cook Is Highly Irresponsible. by tommiebuck(f): 1:21pm On Oct 01, 2014
hmmm. mtchew and iranu.
so long a blunder note. i would have appreciated this piece if your english is well constructed.

not dudging any stone anyways.

2 Likes

Re: Any Woman That Can't Cook Is Highly Irresponsible. by tommiebuck(f): 1:22pm On Oct 01, 2014
[quote author=freecocoa]In as much as the OP didn't convey his message in the best of manners, I agree that every woman and man alike should be able to know how to cook. [/quote

d msg was not in good manner.
Re: Any Woman That Can't Cook Is Highly Irresponsible. by Nobody: 1:22pm On Oct 01, 2014
Such a stuuupid thread.

Like they gave birth to females and ordained their lives in the kitchen.

Any man who thinks a woman belongs in the kitchen is just very silly. Na wa o

9 Likes

Re: Any Woman That Can't Cook Is Highly Irresponsible. by Rocktation(f): 1:23pm On Oct 01, 2014
shizzle11: i know what owu means, you say its hunger but ill rather use poverty in this context. I ask because you made it sound like the availability of money or lack of it is the reason why the op is complaining, or why women shouldnt know how to cook which is totally off the mark, i stand to be corrected

What in God's name are you really saying?
Re: Any Woman That Can't Cook Is Highly Irresponsible. by niggereyez(f): 1:23pm On Oct 01, 2014
a really STUPI.D topic.... I must say.

2 Likes

Re: Any Woman That Can't Cook Is Highly Irresponsible. by Amadaz(m): 1:23pm On Oct 01, 2014
Yes any girl that is upto 25 but cannot prepare an edible meal deserves to be tied to a stake and shot dead with a rusted awka made

3 Likes

Re: Any Woman That Can't Cook Is Highly Irresponsible. by Nobody: 1:23pm On Oct 01, 2014
@op, and any Man who can't teach her how to cook is even more irresponsible

2 Likes

Re: Any Woman That Can't Cook Is Highly Irresponsible. by Mmangi: 1:24pm On Oct 01, 2014
Women should cook for their husbands nd children no debate abt that, im a woman nd I dont hv a problem with this

2 Likes

Re: Any Woman That Can't Cook Is Highly Irresponsible. by bee444: 1:25pm On Oct 01, 2014
carefreewannabe: Any man who doesn't know how to cook is dvmb because cooking is easy.

And how can you NOT know how to nurture YOURSELF and depend on others for this to happen?

No one is depending on others. What is wrong with this generation? Sanity has to be restored in some ways to make sure these bunch of women we're raising these days go back to the drawing board.

Only Muslims still practice sanity in relation to the respect a woman gives to her husband. Western culture is making our women dumber and dumber. Nigeria is fast brewing up chewing gum girls.

Smh for this generation!

6 Likes

Re: Any Woman That Can't Cook Is Highly Irresponsible. by niggereyez(f): 1:25pm On Oct 01, 2014
A really STUPI.D topic . .. I must say

6 Likes

Re: Any Woman That Can't Cook Is Highly Irresponsible. by Nobody: 1:25pm On Oct 01, 2014
Henrypraise:

Dis man u don reach here

But talk tru e gud make woman sabi cook na, even man e gud make man still sabi cook.

For african setting any woman wen no sabi cook na wash ooo
I be woman o
I understand you but shey ashawo wey sabi cook dey responsible?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (26) (Reply)

I Just Cut The Cord With My Father / Children Of Woman Who Hired Assassin To Kill Her Husband: "Forgive Our Mum" / Woman Strips Her 9-Year-Old Son For Stealing N5000 In Delta (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.