Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,485 members, 7,819,760 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:36 PM

Any Woman That Can't Cook Is Highly Irresponsible. - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Any Woman That Can't Cook Is Highly Irresponsible. (39438 Views)

Pictures Of A Woman That Gave Birth On The Road / Any Man That Can't Provide The Basic Need For His Family Is Highly Irresponsible / What Is The Value Of A Woman Who Can't Cook? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Any Woman That Can't Cook Is Highly Irresponsible. by IYANGBALI: 1:26pm On Oct 01, 2014
alutacontinua:

I think I need to log out angry
what's with all these stvpid topics today? undecided
Jeez! angry
they are independence day bonuses grin
Re: Any Woman That Can't Cook Is Highly Irresponsible. by Nobody: 1:26pm On Oct 01, 2014
What is irresponsible about that?! You need to learn how to use words. Are you gonna divorce your wife or call off the marriage with the woman u love because of this? How much is cooking abi catering school, register her there 3 months before or after your wedding and you'll be amazed. If lacking in the kitchen isn't responsible what are you gonna say about promiscuity? Be wise.

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Any Woman That Can't Cook Is Highly Irresponsible. by chimerase2: 1:26pm On Oct 01, 2014
If she can't cook as far as I cn cook no wahala
Der is noting dat can make me dislike somebody I fell in luv for den marry her
Even if she put salt for indomie no wahala na my wife material cheesy

7 Likes

Re: Any Woman That Can't Cook Is Highly Irresponsible. by Nobody: 1:27pm On Oct 01, 2014
N
Re: Any Woman That Can't Cook Is Highly Irresponsible. by homesteady(m): 1:27pm On Oct 01, 2014
Every sex have functions they are very good at! and cooking falls under the female! so any woman that does not know how to cook is kinda useless!

4 Likes

Re: Any Woman That Can't Cook Is Highly Irresponsible. by akpojobaro(m): 1:28pm On Oct 01, 2014
I CAN COOK, IT'S NO BIG DEAL, ALL THANKS TO MY SWEET MUM cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
I DON'T MIND COOKING FOR MY GIRL-FRIEND, I THINK IT'S ROMANTIC grin grin grin grin grin grin .... BUT NOT MY WIFE OH, I DON'T THINK THERE WILL BE TIME FOR THAT...
#BUT SHE MUST STILL SABI COOK SHA O#
wink wink wink wink wink

1 Like

Re: Any Woman That Can't Cook Is Highly Irresponsible. by Nobody: 1:29pm On Oct 01, 2014
Re: Any Woman That Can't Cook Is Highly Irresponsible. by IAMBREEZY: 1:29pm On Oct 01, 2014
silly thread,silly op
Re: Any Woman That Can't Cook Is Highly Irresponsible. by clemz88(m): 1:29pm On Oct 01, 2014
BananaBender: @op: I agree with you.

Any man that cannot cook is also very irresponsible and not fit to be a man.

It is part of the responsibility of a man to learn how to cook as he is growing up either from his mother or his father. So when a man fails to acquire the cooking skills as he is growing up, he has failed in his responsibility and therefore not responsible because he might end up producing children that are also irresponsible.

I get angry when with the statement " Women should teach their husbands that don't know how to cook". That is ridiculous! If a man don't know how to prepare a particular food the woman likes very much, that's a different case but to say he don't know how to cook... he is worth nothing, because he has wasted over 10 to 15 years to learn part of his responsibility...

A man that can't cook clearly shows, he never assisted his father in the kitchen or his father don't know how to cook. That man shouldn't be taken seriously because he will bring up children that are irresponsible as well.
I guess you must be si***ck in the brain
Re: Any Woman That Can't Cook Is Highly Irresponsible. by ogawisdom(m): 1:29pm On Oct 01, 2014
This must b an independence comic relief

1 Like

Re: Any Woman That Can't Cook Is Highly Irresponsible. by butanep(m): 1:30pm On Oct 01, 2014
Larow: Butanep or what do you call yourself, is it everything that a real man should be able to do that you can do? Please stop this, its not good enough.
my guy cooking is a woman major domestic responsibility. How do a woman intend to keep her family happy, if she don"kt know how to cook? Any woman that don't know how to cook, is highly irresponsible because she never took responsibility at the time she ought to...
If a woman can't cook, the basic food, so what did she do with her time as she was growing up?
Re: Any Woman That Can't Cook Is Highly Irresponsible. by Nobody: 1:30pm On Oct 01, 2014
carefreewannabe: Any man who doesn't know how to cook is dvmb because cooking is easy.

And how can you NOT know how to nurture YOURSELF and depend on others for this to happen?
Exactly why I never cared to learn. I'm great at learning new stuff. If I ever had to cook, I know I'll be able to fix something for myself in a matter of minutes. So...yep! I can relate. Elementary.

1 Like

Re: Any Woman That Can't Cook Is Highly Irresponsible. by tusticks(m): 1:31pm On Oct 01, 2014
I Agreeeeee

1 Like

Re: Any Woman That Can't Cook Is Highly Irresponsible. by shizzle11(m): 1:32pm On Oct 01, 2014
Rocktation:

What in God's name are you really saying?
which part of my comment do you not understand?
Re: Any Woman That Can't Cook Is Highly Irresponsible. by butanep(m): 1:32pm On Oct 01, 2014
IAMBREEZY: silly thread,silly op
you re the most silly human on planet earth... if you can't pour out your reasons, just go and hid somewhere... I pray you have a woman that can't cook....

1 Like

Re: Any Woman That Can't Cook Is Highly Irresponsible. by akpojobaro(m): 1:32pm On Oct 01, 2014
She dey play game-box dat time nah grin grin grin grin
butanep: my guy cooking is a woman major domestic responsibility. How do a woman intend to keep her family happy, if she don"kt know how to cook? Any woman that don't know how to cook, is highly irresponsible because she never took responsibility at the time she ought to...
If a woman can't cook, the basic food, so what did she do with her time as she was growing up?
Re: Any Woman That Can't Cook Is Highly Irresponsible. by sleinadczar: 1:32pm On Oct 01, 2014
Hmmmmmmm! I tire o! Wetin be all these for Nairaland? If woman no sabi cook man no fit teach am? If both of them no sabi cook make dem drink garri na.

1 Like

Re: Any Woman That Can't Cook Is Highly Irresponsible. by LegendarySage(m): 1:33pm On Oct 01, 2014
benromeo39: What is irresponsible about that?! You need to learn how to use words. Are you gonna divorce your wife or call off the marriage with the woman u love because of this? How much is cooking abi catering school, register her there 3 months before or after your wedding and you'll be amazed. If lacking in the kitchen isn't responsible what are you gonna say about promiscuity? Be wise.

you have said it all. Don't mind the op, I'm sure he's one of those drunks who beat their wives because of food.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Any Woman That Can't Cook Is Highly Irresponsible. by Rocktation(f): 1:33pm On Oct 01, 2014
shizzle11: which part of my comment do you not understand?

Everything actually.
Re: Any Woman That Can't Cook Is Highly Irresponsible. by GENTLETEE(m): 1:33pm On Oct 01, 2014
Ideally a woman should know how to cook. But I can't see the correlation between irresponsibilty and not been avle to cook. Women I believe are not created for the singular purpose of cooking.

5 Likes

Re: Any Woman That Can't Cook Is Highly Irresponsible. by clemz88(m): 1:34pm On Oct 01, 2014
Phema:

Huh? I don't even get you.

Anyways, I made my comment. Make yours, since you know what is relevant to the topic and what isn't. I no dey talk long tori for "useless" threads filled with rants from one teenager on midterm break kiss
hahahah I laugh in parable .
Re: Any Woman That Can't Cook Is Highly Irresponsible. by butanep(m): 1:36pm On Oct 01, 2014
chimerase2: If she can't cook as far as I cn cook no wahala
Der is noting dat can make me dislike somebody I fell in luv for den marry her
Even if she put salt for indomie no wahala na my wife material cheesy
cooking is part of what make wife material by bro... what do you know about wife material... Beauti is not about wife material bro... when you become a Man, you will understand better...

1 Like

Re: Any Woman That Can't Cook Is Highly Irresponsible. by Nobody: 1:36pm On Oct 01, 2014
butanep: my guy cooking is a woman major domestic responsibility. How do a woman intend to keep her family happy, if she don"kt know how to cook? Any woman that don't know how to cook, is highly irresponsible because she never took responsibility at the time she ought to...

I agree with you. Show me a girl who was raised by a responsible mother that doesn't know how to cook ?

2 Likes

Re: Any Woman That Can't Cook Is Highly Irresponsible. by shizzle11(m): 1:37pm On Oct 01, 2014
Rocktation:

Everything actually.
You sounded rude with your first comment, but i'll be nice to you.

First do you know what owu means? this is important in explaining myself
Re: Any Woman That Can't Cook Is Highly Irresponsible. by daben1(m): 1:37pm On Oct 01, 2014
If a woman can't cook, she's not only irresponsible but a waste and a shame 2 womanhood

1 Like

Re: Any Woman That Can't Cook Is Highly Irresponsible. by chimerase2: 1:38pm On Oct 01, 2014
butanep: cooking is part of what make wife material by bro... what do you know about wife material... Beauti is not about wife material bro... when you become a Man, you will understand better...
is not everi comment posted by the man of God u take serious
Note undecided
Btw if I found out dat ma wife can't cook properly who amu I not to teach her how to coook undecided

1 Like

Re: Any Woman That Can't Cook Is Highly Irresponsible. by Truckpusher(m): 1:39pm On Oct 01, 2014
Danhumprey: I give up! Feminism won't let some people reason sensibly. It's all about gender equality.
Don't give up. Most of these Nairaland female tigers are just toothless bulldogs in real life. grin

If you see the length at which most of them would go to keep their relationship intact ,you'd be dumbfounded. grin

All these bananabenders,carefreewannabes and the entire park of feminist wannabes are the easiest of women to control,manipulate and do whatever you wish .Mark my words we've seen them before and we are still seeing them today.

One night of marathon is enough to reset their brains. grin

You know that awkward moment when a supposedly hard babe follows you around while crying like a puppy telling everyone that cares to listen - how much she loves you? wink.......She doesn't really love you ,you're just too hot to cage and every woman wants to do this (cage this wild man and keep him for herself) grin
Do not loose hope ,it is normal for teenagers from homes where there is no love between parents to resent men especially if their fathers were bad men to their mothers, the only difference now is that they are hiding under feminism to vent their anger. grin

Just get yourself one and prove me wrong......Ayam waiting cheesy

11 Likes

Re: Any Woman That Can't Cook Is Highly Irresponsible. by Nobody: 1:39pm On Oct 01, 2014
carefreewannabe:

It may come as a surprise to you but I am a very good cook and for YOUR information to make you stop making wrong assumptions, I cook for my baby and when I cook for him, I cook with a lot of love.

But guess what, he can cook too. And he doesn't question his manhood when he cooks something for me.

And each time he does something for me, I say to myself, I will give it back to him multiple times.
@bolded, absolutely irrelevant as regards the issue raised above. I see no reason bringing feminism into the discuss.

Your husband/fiance or bf cooked for you is absolutely not our interest. The issue here is any woman who cannot cook is absoultely irresponsible.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Any Woman That Can't Cook Is Highly Irresponsible. by Ekiseme(m): 1:40pm On Oct 01, 2014
Any female that fail in the kitchen has failed as a Girl
Re: Any Woman That Can't Cook Is Highly Irresponsible. by willibounce1(m): 1:41pm On Oct 01, 2014
A woman doesn't know how to cook doesn't mean she is irresponsible. What if she is good @ so many other things?

Op will u agree that a man who doesn't know how to phuck is irresponsible? I know say u go say them no dey learn am. But what is good for Greece is good for Uganda. If u don't know how to cook, u either learn or employ a cook

2 Likes

Re: Any Woman That Can't Cook Is Highly Irresponsible. by Rocktation(f): 1:41pm On Oct 01, 2014
shizzle11: You sounded rude with your first comment, but i'll be nice to you.

First do you know what owu means? this is important in explaining myself

OMG...I did not. But then again, you have a history of misunderstanding comments that are quite straight to the point.
Re: Any Woman That Can't Cook Is Highly Irresponsible. by prettiest1(f): 1:42pm On Oct 01, 2014
mynd44bankrall: jettu
Am seeing something differently with your moniker. Are you the original mynd44?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (26) (Reply)

Children Of Woman Who Hired Assassin To Kill Her Husband: "Forgive Our Mum" / I Just Cut The Cord With My Father / Woman Strips Her 9-Year-Old Son For Stealing N5000 In Delta (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.