Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,847 members, 7,813,860 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:05 PM

What's Your Total Likes And Shares On NL? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What's Your Total Likes And Shares On NL? (714 Views)

4 Nigerians Executed In Indonesia Last Week Are Still Alive - Guy Shares On FB / The New Total Likes And Shares Feature / Total Likes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's Your Total Likes And Shares On NL? by cirmuell(m): 7:09pm On Sep 30, 2014
Okay I noticed a new feature on Nairaland just now and decide to share...click on your L & S, at the top bar you'll see You have ×××× total likes and ×× total shares. Many people have been trying to know this. Well done Oga Seun cool

So, what's your total likes from the time you joined Nairaland?

Tag: Jbluv55, I know your likes can build us a real 5star bar already when converted to $. grin
Re: What's Your Total Likes And Shares On NL? by seunlayi(m): 7:23pm On Sep 30, 2014
there is an urgent need to create "dislike" button because the likes button is really helping us to know if we are making sense and the dislike button will help people to know when they at becoming a nuisance. I now have more than a thousand likes in less that 2 weeks

1 Like

Re: What's Your Total Likes And Shares On NL? by cirmuell(m): 7:25pm On Sep 30, 2014
seunlayi: there is an urgent need to create "dislike" button because the likes button is really helping us to know if we at making sense and the dislike button will help people to know when they at becoming av nuisance
yeah, but there are reasons it shouldn't exist too.
Re: What's Your Total Likes And Shares On NL? by amiskurie(m): 9:59pm On Sep 30, 2014
Abt 1,495 likes with abt 16 shares

1 Like

Re: What's Your Total Likes And Shares On NL? by SpcAgtOko: 11:05pm On Sep 30, 2014
243 3 grin
Re: What's Your Total Likes And Shares On NL? by cirmuell(m): 12:04am On Oct 01, 2014
SpcAgtOko: 243 3 grin
grin not bad
Re: What's Your Total Likes And Shares On NL? by Nobody: 10:54pm On Oct 03, 2014
cirmuell: Okay I noticed a new feature on Nairaland just now and decide to share...click on your L & S, at the top bar you'll see You have ×××× total likes and ×× total shares. Many people have been trying to know this. Well done Oga Seun cool

So, what's your total likes from the time you joined Nairaland?

Tag: Jbluv55, I know your likes can build us a real 5star bar already when converted to $. grin
Dem de use the likes collect money from bank
Re: What's Your Total Likes And Shares On NL? by cirmuell(m): 4:08pm On Oct 05, 2014
miztola:
Dem de use the likes collect money from bank
lol, happy sundae.smiley
Re: What's Your Total Likes And Shares On NL? by Nobody: 4:38pm On Oct 05, 2014
cirmuell:
lol, happy sundae.smiley
Happy sunday handsome

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

It’s Nigeria, Not China, Slowly But Surely Colonising Us / Mr Aye Dee Shares His Take On The N4,000 NYSC Fee / Rivers State Students In UK Cry For Help!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.