Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,279 members, 7,836,244 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:28 AM

The New Total Likes And Shares Feature - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / The New Total Likes And Shares Feature (576 Views)

What's Your Total Likes And Shares On NL? / Total Likes / Do You Have More Than 40 "Likes" And Above On Your Profile Pix? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The New Total Likes And Shares Feature by Superstar007(m): 7:28pm On Oct 02, 2014
I just checked my shared post and discovered that uncle Seun has added the total number of likes and shares accumulated by a user. I have 1706 likes and 90 shares. Have you noticed the feature too? Whats your take on this
Re: The New Total Likes And Shares Feature by Rexphobia(m): 7:30pm On Oct 02, 2014
Superstar007: I just checked my shared post and discovered that uncle Seun has added the total number of likes and shares accumulated by a user. I have 1706 likes and 90 shares. Have you noticed the feature too? Whats your take on this

How did you check that?
Re: The New Total Likes And Shares Feature by Nobody: 7:36pm On Oct 02, 2014
Superstar007: I just checked my shared post and discovered that uncle Seun has added the total number of likes and shares accumulated by a user. I have 1706 likes and 90 shares. Have you noticed the feature too? Whats your take on this
clap for yourself.
Re: The New Total Likes And Shares Feature by Tallesty1(m): 7:41pm On Oct 02, 2014
Did your likes and shares disappear after you checked them or are they still there?
Re: The New Total Likes And Shares Feature by Superstar007(m): 7:49pm On Oct 02, 2014
Rexphobia:
How did you check that?
Click on the "L&S" link on the header

krall: clap for yourself.

Tallesty1: Did your likes and shares disappear after you checked them or are they still there?
You mean the notification?
Re: The New Total Likes And Shares Feature by Nobody: 7:53pm On Oct 02, 2014
Tallesty1: Did your likes and shares disappear after you checked them or are they still there?
you have nothing to fear. your days of saving likes is finally over.
Re: The New Total Likes And Shares Feature by Tallesty1(m): 7:57pm On Oct 02, 2014
krall: you have nothing to fear. your days of saving likes is finally over.
You don't grab.

I checked and they disappeared so I want to know if it happened to him............
Re: The New Total Likes And Shares Feature by Tallesty1(m): 7:58pm On Oct 02, 2014
Superstar007:
Click on the "L&S" link on the header

You mean the notification?
Yea
Re: The New Total Likes And Shares Feature by Nobody: 8:00pm On Oct 02, 2014
Tallesty1: You don't grab.

I checked and they disappeared so I want to know if it happened to him............
ofcourse the notification has to disappear.
Re: The New Total Likes And Shares Feature by SirHouloo(m): 8:04pm On Oct 02, 2014
Nairaland is not only taking over but will soon overtake twitter. Nice work.
Re: The New Total Likes And Shares Feature by Superstar007(m): 8:58pm On Oct 02, 2014
Tallesty1: Yea
Yeah. The counter was cleared

(1) (Reply)

Pasqal09 unban me from romance section / Ever Mistakenly Transferred Airtime To Someone Else? / How To Not Forget What Youstudied.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.