Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,063 members, 7,863,770 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 05:07 AM

Boko Haram:-my Suggestion To The Media - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram:-my Suggestion To The Media (483 Views)

Who Would You Suggest To Be The EFCC Boss Under Buhari? See My Suggestion / My Suggestion For APC Flagbearers In 2015 / BOKO HARAM: My Observations And Recommendation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Boko Haram:-my Suggestion To The Media by Nobody: 9:36pm On Sep 30, 2014
The fight against the boko haram terrorist sect cannot only be fought and won by the nigerian military alone,Everyone must join hands now.
Especially the media,the media have a vital role to play which is Henceforth,the media should report any boko haram attack as an 'armed robbery' attack.
Doing this will annoy not only that but will weaken the upper hand which the sect has enjoyed over the nigerian army on the media.
Or report boko haram attacks with captions such as:- "Army repels boko haram's cowardly attack on borno village"
or anything atall that will upset the sect......
My 10cents tho!
Re: Boko Haram:-my Suggestion To The Media by SMALLPENIS(f): 9:48pm On Sep 30, 2014
You mean headlines like; Boko Haram apologises to Army for Cowardly Attack grin

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram:-my Suggestion To The Media by Nobody: 10:10pm On Sep 30, 2014
SMALLPENIS: You mean headlines like; Boko Haram apologises to Army for Cowardly Attack grin
GBAM

(1) (Reply)

Ebola Scare Hits JFK, As Nigerian Passenger Dies / Boko Haram Says Chibok Girls Would Surely Be Released On Monday / So President Jonathan Hasjoined Those Sharing Rice?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.