Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,004 members, 7,835,400 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:40 AM

Thread For Lovers Of Asa's "Bed Of Stone" - Music/Radio (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Thread For Lovers Of Asa's "Bed Of Stone" (25902 Views)

Asa - Bed Of Stone (all Tracks) - Download Free / Download Asa Bed Of Stone Full Album Here / [download Full Album]: Asa – Bed Of Stone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thread For Lovers Of Asa's "Bed Of Stone" by stinggy(m): 4:50pm On Oct 02, 2014
Ymodulus: Eyo

This song puts me in that fantasy moment where we hope , wished and paint how we dream of our HomeLand to be.

A Home or Nation, where children all run around playing in together, a home where the crowd can shout and laugh together, A home where everybody be It Northerner or Southerner or Easterner or Westerner can cal each others brothers and sisters. A home were everybody cares for one another, A home where we can look beyond the umbrella or broom and say we are one. A hone where BEREM5 can call Afam4eva her brother, where Seun can see the progressives as one. Where we can all feel at home.

Eyo is just so so fantastical. Once again am in love with Asa
Just when I thought i'm the only one stuck on replay of #Eyo
Re: Thread For Lovers Of Asa's "Bed Of Stone" by rashygenius: 4:52pm On Oct 02, 2014
ibrews: Good album(I love dead again).......but wait o,shey ASA no dey feature other artists?
Na Ijebu woman
Re: Thread For Lovers Of Asa's "Bed Of Stone" by lottoe(m): 4:53pm On Oct 02, 2014
But why is Asa so UNDERATED[b][/b]. I see noise singers like Davido,(skelewu), Wizkid, shoki shoki thrash win different kind of awards, i am confused here
Re: Thread For Lovers Of Asa's "Bed Of Stone" by Oduduwaboy(m): 5:05pm On Oct 02, 2014
eightsin: Any site to download from?
Blackman!!!! no be for wia you go fit buy am you suppose ask ? *in urhobo man voice & special singing intonation of pidgin*
Re: Thread For Lovers Of Asa's "Bed Of Stone" by Ymodulus: 5:05pm On Oct 02, 2014
babeonline:
I don't think Asa is from Warri. Probably Lagos or Ogun or something.
She is from Lagos.

My statement of WARRI wasn't literal. I was kind of figurative . I meant she talked like someone from that place
Re: Thread For Lovers Of Asa's "Bed Of Stone" by Ymodulus: 5:06pm On Oct 02, 2014
lottoe:
Bros, leave the small boy alone, we arent here to argue who is good between Asa and 2face. Asa remains a living legend.
True

2 Likes

Re: Thread For Lovers Of Asa's "Bed Of Stone" by UjSizzle(f): 5:08pm On Oct 02, 2014
Sheesh! You win, I'm getting the album.
Re: Thread For Lovers Of Asa's "Bed Of Stone" by wheesin(m): 5:16pm On Oct 02, 2014
lottoe: But why is Asa so UNDERATED[b][/b]. I see noise singers like Davido,(skelewu), Wizkid, shoki shoki thrash win different kind of awards, i am confused here

she's known abroad... our music needs refurbishing... my top 3 artists any day any time

asa
2face
MI..still waiting for his album

eyo still remains the best track.. love u Asa.. u are incomparable.. since 2008

2 Likes

Re: Thread For Lovers Of Asa's "Bed Of Stone" by idris4r83(m): 5:17pm On Oct 02, 2014
ife is my best track. cant wait to hear the chorus again "won leri won pejo oromi lofi seke"

3 Likes

Re: Thread For Lovers Of Asa's "Bed Of Stone" by kilonso001(m): 5:21pm On Oct 02, 2014
EYO is my favourite... cheesy

1 Like

Re: Thread For Lovers Of Asa's "Bed Of Stone" by akandea(m): 5:26pm On Oct 02, 2014
A class act!!
While our local artists forming foreign and international, here is an international acclaimed star doing the local/ cultural stuff and na she get rep pass.
Love Asa like ...........
She just can't do wrong!

2 Likes

Re: Thread For Lovers Of Asa's "Bed Of Stone" by TundeCole(m): 6:09pm On Oct 02, 2014
chubysoft1: Dead Again. Classic hit. should be nominated for Oscars'

Grammies! But you're absolutely right...

1 Like

Re: Thread For Lovers Of Asa's "Bed Of Stone" by eightsin(m): 6:19pm On Oct 02, 2014
Oduduwaboy:
Blackman!!!! no be for wia you go fit buy am you suppose ask ? *in urhobo man voice & special singing intonation of pidgin*

My sound system don pack up... so if I buy CD, u go borrow me ur home theatre?
Re: Thread For Lovers Of Asa's "Bed Of Stone" by Nobody: 6:27pm On Oct 02, 2014
Great Album. My Favorite is 'The one that never comes' and 'Bed of Stone' .
Re: Thread For Lovers Of Asa's "Bed Of Stone" by piagetskinner(m): 6:32pm On Oct 02, 2014
Iv always loved asa's style of music...not like the jargons other artistes sing*most of her songs tell a story,or the happenings around#im a big fan
Re: Thread For Lovers Of Asa's "Bed Of Stone" by piagetskinner(m): 6:34pm On Oct 02, 2014
Iv always loved asa's style of music...not like the jargon other artistes sing*most of her songs tell a story,or the happenings around#im a big fan....I don't know what site to download her new album from, can anyone help

1 Like

Re: Thread For Lovers Of Asa's "Bed Of Stone" by TundeCole(m): 6:43pm On Oct 02, 2014
She's simply the greatest!!!

2 Likes

Re: Thread For Lovers Of Asa's "Bed Of Stone" by SeverusSnape(m): 6:44pm On Oct 02, 2014
Ymodulus:
I knew you were my brother when i saw you.
smiley
Ymodulus:
I knew you were my brother when i saw you.
Boss, you na Correct guy.

1 Like

Re: Thread For Lovers Of Asa's "Bed Of Stone" by Codedrock(m): 6:44pm On Oct 02, 2014
sarutobie:
once you enter gtbank's security door, the song starts playing. didn't know the song title even though I recognised it as asa's...went through a lot of digging on the web to get it last year!
Me dey enjoy it here every night wen i wanna go sleep.. Sowi for ya..

Just search "Asa gtbank song" on Google

1 Like

Re: Thread For Lovers Of Asa's "Bed Of Stone" by sexzskil(f): 6:45pm On Oct 02, 2014
I am sorry for this off topic post but lets
get our fact straight, NIGERIAN
GOVERNMENT ISN'T RESPONSIBLE FOR THE
CONTAINMENT OF EBOLA VIRUS. AN
AMERICAN DID AND SO ALL GLORY SHOULD
BE ASCRIBED TO HIM. I'LL POST THIS ON
EVERY THREAD IN NAIRALAND TILL THE
TRUTH IS ASSIMILATED.
“Dr. David Brett-Mayor of the World
Health Organization saw and
conquered Ebola. He single handedly
started the Ebola isolation ward
having cleared and cleaned the room.
He admitted and cared for the patients
before any Nigerian doctor joined him''.
The above was a recent quote from
Fashola. An American From WHO first
showed the zeal of helping Nigeria
conquered ebola before the useless
Nigerian doctors gave in! Why give
Nigerian government the glory that
rightly belong to the gloriou United States
?
WITHOUT AMERICA, THE WORLD IS
DOOMED TO ABSOLUTE EXTINCTION!
MAY AMERICA RULE OVER THE UNIVERSE
AND GOD FOR ALL ETERNITY(AMEN)!!!
https://www.nairaland.com/1929463/
jonathan-pdp-cant-claim-credit
Re: Thread For Lovers Of Asa's "Bed Of Stone" by Lanrefreshkid: 6:46pm On Oct 02, 2014
ndidibabe: I think Tuface is better.

well..thats your opinion and both artists are very good on thier parts but i wld prefer Asa to Tuface if were to vote out of likeness..am a tubaba fan tho

1 Like

Re: Thread For Lovers Of Asa's "Bed Of Stone" by SeverusSnape(m): 6:47pm On Oct 02, 2014
lottoe: But why is Asa so UNDERATED[b][/b]. I see noise singers like Davido,(skelewu), Wizkid, shoki shoki thrash win different kind of awards, i am confused here
the thing is that, most Nigerians don't know good music, so those people abroad who appreciates good music will always appreciate her more.

1 Like

Re: Thread For Lovers Of Asa's "Bed Of Stone" by lottoe(m): 7:01pm On Oct 02, 2014
SeverusSnape: the thing is that, most Nigerians don't know good music, so those people abroad who appreciates good music will always appreciate her more.
you are right bro, am often confused the definition of good music these days in Nigeria. Later they say atleast the beat make sense embarassed

1 Like

Re: Thread For Lovers Of Asa's "Bed Of Stone" by gazillion(f): 7:02pm On Oct 02, 2014
I had to comment on this mehn, the whole Bed of Stone is my new daily soundtrack. Best are Eyo and New Year.

Asa rocks steady!!! cool

1 Like

Re: Thread For Lovers Of Asa's "Bed Of Stone" by usj(m): 7:03pm On Oct 02, 2014
Her voice oh my God is like an electric u need to feel how she send shock wave through my brain.

1 Like

Re: Thread For Lovers Of Asa's "Bed Of Stone" by Ekugbeh(m): 7:18pm On Oct 02, 2014
Asa? Mtcheeew.... Abeg play me ADA-bobo me
Re: Thread For Lovers Of Asa's "Bed Of Stone" by Chubhie: 7:19pm On Oct 02, 2014
Ymodulus: Moving On

This song literally got me Soliloquizing. I found myself trecking down the streets for about 30minutes with all awareness lost.

Really, who does a song about rape? Asa, that’s who, and it’s a masterpiece! Each time I listen to this song I can’t help thinking about a friend who once confided in me about her rape. Rape is barbaric, I know, what’s more sickening for me is that it appears to be on the rise and we can’t talk about it enough; and so, there couldn’t be a better time for this song. Asa, again, I think making a video for this song is mandatory, think of it as a social responsibility. I should also inform you that the male backing vocals on the chorus have a tendency to add a year to your life expectancy every time you listen. Touching!!!
Moving on and the one who never comes blew me away!!!!!!!!!!!!! Still tryin to digest em all and give a more informed opinion. Listening and creating mental pictures to match her words!! That's the effect Asa has on me. I can only imagine such sweet dreams I'm gonna get tonight while she plays on the background!!!!

1 Like

Re: Thread For Lovers Of Asa's "Bed Of Stone" by Chubhie: 7:22pm On Oct 02, 2014
gazillion: I had to comment on this mehn, the whole Bed of Stone is my new daily soundtrack. Best are Eyo and New Year.

Asa rocks steady!!! cool
captivating!!! She sets my soul on fire with a big roaring flame.

1 Like

Re: Thread For Lovers Of Asa's "Bed Of Stone" by Chubhie: 7:27pm On Oct 02, 2014
Eyo was literally calling out my name.
Re: Thread For Lovers Of Asa's "Bed Of Stone" by great289(m): 7:38pm On Oct 02, 2014
am yet to get d album... Buh she is my best naija musician
Re: Thread For Lovers Of Asa's "Bed Of Stone" by JigsawKillah(m): 7:46pm On Oct 02, 2014
Where can I download the album?
Re: Thread For Lovers Of Asa's "Bed Of Stone" by Ymodulus: 7:50pm On Oct 02, 2014
JigsawKillah: Where can I download the album?

[size=20pt]
http://234music.com/albums/full-album-download-asa-bed-of-stone/[/size].

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Wizkid Nominated For The Soul Train Awards 2019 / Kindly Help Me Out On This Luvly Song / Olamide Wrote 'bottom' For Akon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.