Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,131 members, 7,818,393 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:18 PM

Thread For Lovers Of Asa's "Bed Of Stone" - Music/Radio (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Thread For Lovers Of Asa's "Bed Of Stone" (25855 Views)

Asa - Bed Of Stone (all Tracks) - Download Free / Download Asa Bed Of Stone Full Album Here / [download Full Album]: Asa – Bed Of Stone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thread For Lovers Of Asa's "Bed Of Stone" by Aida13: 7:51pm On Oct 02, 2014
How I mean HOW can Tuface be compared to Asa? Smh like chalk and fine Swiss cheese (Asa being the cheese grin). Anyway on topic, Imma need to go get this album! Loving the reviews. And because of the mad love/respect I have for Asa, I'll definitely buy d album to show my support and not just download it free off some mp3 site grin you know how it is lmao

1 Like

Re: Thread For Lovers Of Asa's "Bed Of Stone" by Ymodulus: 7:55pm On Oct 02, 2014
Aida13: How I mean HOW can Tuface be compared to Asa? Smh like chalk and fine Swiss cheese (Asa being the cheese grin). Anyway on topic, Imma need to go get this album! Loving the reviews. And because of the mad love/respect I have for Asa, I'll definitely buy d album to show my support and not just download it free off some mp3 site grin you know how it is lmao

If you go get it from Alaba market then its same as MP3 Site. Non Pirated Copy in the UK cost ABOUT 5K
Re: Thread For Lovers Of Asa's "Bed Of Stone" by Ghost01(m): 8:01pm On Oct 02, 2014
stinggy:
Just when I thought i'm the only one stuck on replay of #Eyo

I'm in the league too. Wonderful voice, fantastic song. grin

1 Like

Re: Thread For Lovers Of Asa's "Bed Of Stone" by folahann(m): 8:05pm On Oct 02, 2014
I was so glad the torrent of the album was available for download. I've had Dead Again on repeat for a long time.

Just listen to Eyo and travel to cloud9

1 Like

Re: Thread For Lovers Of Asa's "Bed Of Stone" by Daimyan(m): 8:18pm On Oct 02, 2014
album is "WoW!!!!
Re: Thread For Lovers Of Asa's "Bed Of Stone" by Aida13: 8:35pm On Oct 02, 2014
Ymodulus:

If you go get it from Alaba market then its same as MP3 Site. Non Pirated Copy in the UK cost ABOUT 5K

LMAO definitely not alaba, but iTunes bro. And no matter how "exclusive" d album is, it can never be more than $7. Which is OK for even the most top rated recording artists in the world. Definitely not up to 5k so dude, buy online grin even if just by song and not by album. Just pick the songs you like.
Re: Thread For Lovers Of Asa's "Bed Of Stone" by haftob(m): 8:39pm On Oct 02, 2014
Lacomus: Asa, 2face n Brymo are the only Nigerian artist that I recommend for younger generation.
Wat about olamide badoo?

1 Like

Re: Thread For Lovers Of Asa's "Bed Of Stone" by tshegs19: 8:45pm On Oct 02, 2014
Love Asa!!
Re: Thread For Lovers Of Asa's "Bed Of Stone" by kazmanbanjoko(m): 8:52pm On Oct 02, 2014
Is Asa a singer or a dancer

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Thread For Lovers Of Asa's "Bed Of Stone" by tayoast(m): 8:52pm On Oct 02, 2014
Love this album to bits.

New Year. Grateful. Ife. Satan Be Gone are classics!

Great album.

She's the best contemporary Artist in this country, followed by Brymo. 2 Face doesn't even come close to those two.

I love Asa.... God bless her

2 Likes

Re: Thread For Lovers Of Asa's "Bed Of Stone" by chic2pimp(m): 9:11pm On Oct 02, 2014
Ymodulus:

It takes MEN AND LADIES OF INTELLECT to listen to Ballad, Classical and Rock

This has got to be the Biggest pile of tosh I have ever read in my life. What a load of bollocks!
Re: Thread For Lovers Of Asa's "Bed Of Stone" by EsanEmmanuel(m): 9:20pm On Oct 02, 2014
Funjosh:

I wish i could get married to this lady. I just love everything about her. smiley
d thunder wey go fire U dey zip zobo... U wan marry my wife?? Chai! No make me catch u! Asa is mine!
Re: Thread For Lovers Of Asa's "Bed Of Stone" by Nobody: 9:44pm On Oct 02, 2014
This album is a masterpiece, not the noise other Nigerian artists parade as songs.

Asa, Brymo, 2face and maybe Wizkid are the only Nigerian that digs it for me.
Re: Thread For Lovers Of Asa's "Bed Of Stone" by oyebolas49: 10:19pm On Oct 02, 2014
EsanEmmanuel: d thunder wey go fire U dey zip zobo... U wan marry my wife?? Chai! No make me catch u! Asa is mine!
you guys are not well at all. you want to marry my wife which i can't divorce, you must be jokin
Re: Thread For Lovers Of Asa's "Bed Of Stone" by ajodog(m): 10:22pm On Oct 02, 2014
I so so love Asa, when i die, play her song around me and i shall wake and die again

2 Likes

Re: Thread For Lovers Of Asa's "Bed Of Stone" by scarr: 10:45pm On Oct 02, 2014
Ymodulus: Society

Asa is madt. O boy she showed shex a true. WARRI GIRL.

E no mean say we dei same society, oooo e no mean say we get same philosophy.

Her intermix with Yoruba is excellent. Hahahahahahaha.

She talked about the perennial dishonesty, avarice, and insincerity of the average politician, and she only does it so well. I love this jam! Plus Asa’s pidgin English sounds so good. Na jam!

Comot for my face - As a lol!!! She talks without accent.

I love you girl!!!!!
oh boy na claim u wan claim d babe ni..........na yoruba girl o, no come dey famz us for here tongue grin. #justkidding
Re: Thread For Lovers Of Asa's "Bed Of Stone" by jozeph1(m): 10:52pm On Oct 02, 2014
Gosh Asa is one in a million, DEAD AGAIN ah kip on repeatin the track
infact i had to buy all her songs
remember the first time i knew her was frm her song "jailer"
Re: Thread For Lovers Of Asa's "Bed Of Stone" by smartoliver(m): 11:03pm On Oct 02, 2014
This is the best album ever'and she isn't appreciated much as some singers u aren't as good as her...her songs carries wonderful messages,this album will last for eternity
Re: Thread For Lovers Of Asa's "Bed Of Stone" by scarr: 11:11pm On Oct 02, 2014
john4reala: PhD is now very cheap answer this question &
automatically earn doctorate.
SECOND SEMESTER EXAMINATION.
GENERAL PAPER
Time: 1hr 30 mins
Section A (Answer all questions)
1a) How many chibok girls were kidnapped and state d
reason for their kidnapped?(20marks)
1b) The question “Na only you waka come was said by
who and to who? Why dis xclamation “chai there‘s is
God oo!(15marks)
2a. What are the names of the two people holding
hands when you switch on a Nokia phone ?(10 marks)
2b. If the past tense of Take is Took, what is the past
tense of Make ?(10marks)
3. Which university in Nigeria has the highest number of
ladies using blackberry phones?
4. If Buhari is a friend to Obasanjo on facebook, who
sent the friend request and why ?
5. if the cost of moi-moi is N10.50, what is the cost of
moi ?
6. Who ate the missing part of the apple logo?
SECTION B (Answer All. 10 Marks each)
1. Between the Nigerian police and Nigerian girls, who
likes money more?
2. Using the almighty formula, calculate the diameter of
elegushi beach. (take pi=3.142)
3. If Ada is a girl and Obi is a boy, who is Adaobi ?
4. If your X-boyfriend/X-girlfriend wins N50,000,000 on
who wants to be a millionaire a day after you guys
broke up, find the value of X?
5. If it takes Goodluck 1 hour to deliver a typed speech
in a national conference, how many days will it take
Patience to deliver the same speech on the same
occasion? Assuming the polarity of the audience is kept
constant.
SECTION C (Answer 2)
1) Tuface was given a Prado and Ferarri on his
traditional wedding and white wedding respectively.
There is every likelihood that D Banj has gone ahead to
print wedding invitation cards without an available
bride. Discuss (20Marks)
2) Write a short essay of 500 words on 'My Oga At The
Top' (15 Marks)
3) What's the name of the lady that use to say "please
enter your secret number" at the ATM center of the
banks. State reasons why she was chosen and explain
too (20 Marks)
START. NO SIDE TALKS........................ Good morning
was this supposed to be a joke...guy make I measure sense for u? N50/litre ..wait first how old are u? if ure over 10 and u do dis it might be right to say ure a very big BLATHERSKITE ......I guess we shouldn't expect much from someone who has maheeda as his role model....

Re: Thread For Lovers Of Asa's "Bed Of Stone" by dharamanil(m): 11:14pm On Oct 02, 2014
Asa and brymo, 9ice anyday
Re: Thread For Lovers Of Asa's "Bed Of Stone" by tydd(m): 11:18pm On Oct 02, 2014
so hard to choose a winner from d tracks in this album...

'Eyo 'and 'how did love find me' my favourites

Asa_making songs that makes load of sense since 1860
Re: Thread For Lovers Of Asa's "Bed Of Stone" by Hopez456(m): 11:22pm On Oct 02, 2014
Can't just stop listening to this,
Eyo. lyrics.
Taxis waiting down on the streets so
Hurry up I have to go
Looking round you see all the people
Making faces very cold
Carry me away
Far from the circle that never breaks
Hey hey hey hey hey
Going home, going home
Where this road goes I already know
Where everybody cares for one another
And they take you as their sister
[Chorus:]
Eyo o, eyo o
Eyo o, eyo o
Where the children run around
There's laughing in the crowd
I hope it still remains the same
Eyo o, eyo o
Eyo o, eyo o
And there's something in the song
That makes you feel at home
And that's what's calling out my name
Eyo o o, eyo o o.
How long when they're ready for takeoff
Tomorrow I could fly away
How she's scared and small all the way up
You might have a sunny day
Draining of me on stage
Five years of aging I'm not afraid
Hey hey hey hey hey
Going home, going home
Where this road goes I already know
Where everybody cares for one another
And they take you as their brother
[Chorus]
O o o o o
Would you take me and embrace me as your own o
Would you take me and embrace me as your own o
[Chorus]

2 Likes

Re: Thread For Lovers Of Asa's "Bed Of Stone" by scarr: 11:25pm On Oct 02, 2014
Asa be making brain since forever....used to play her 1st album (asha) till d cd stopped playing in my player..Bed of stone is another beautiful work of art......a break from shoki and doro...Asa nd Jesse Jagz anyday anytime

1 Like

Re: Thread For Lovers Of Asa's "Bed Of Stone" by scarr: 11:32pm On Oct 02, 2014
SamSara01: How on earth can people say Asa is a better artist than 2face in Nigeria. Below are the few reasons why Asa can't stand 2face in Nigeria:
1: 2face has the greatest album yet in Nigeria (Grass to Grace)
2. 2face is the 1st hip hop artist to truly break out of Nigeria (where was Asa?)
3. Track to track, Asa can't even stand beside 2face as per hit tracks delivered. (you can make the comparison)
4: 2face is the most respected and loved artist among fans and colleagues in Nigeria today (you can do a survey)
5. 2face is undisputedly the most featured artist in Nigeria and in almost all cases in killed the tracks.
6. Asa's Asha album is her only true album they really won people over. Beautiful Imperfection wasn't really there(you can tell me 5 tracks off the album that makes sense.
All in all, these are the few points I could grasp with now and in as much as I love Asa and I believe she's next in line after 2face. I think it's very disrespectful to place Asa who has 1 and a half good album to 2face. Ask Asa herself, she'll tell you 2face is better

I don't even know where to start with dis one dat knows nothing about music...to keep it short and civilised.....for d fact that a lot of people love and patronise garri doesn't make it better than golden morn...if u don't understand well dats ur problem

2 Likes

Re: Thread For Lovers Of Asa's "Bed Of Stone" by wolexf(m): 12:15am On Oct 03, 2014
This is a classic album. Asa is just too good, I can play this album over and over without skipping any track, matured lyrics, nice melody, finally someone has real music to listen to, not all the noise and senseless dance songs that have filled the Nigerian music industry today
Re: Thread For Lovers Of Asa's "Bed Of Stone" by OAM4J: 12:26am On Oct 03, 2014
Oh My Asa! ... Producing good music for those who have ears for goooood music.

The only artist I have not been able to rubbish any of her tracks....not one! I just love her.

3 Likes

Re: Thread For Lovers Of Asa's "Bed Of Stone" by Nobody: 12:28am On Oct 03, 2014
scarr:
was this supposed to be a joke...guy make I measure sense for u? N50/litre ..wait first how old are u? if ure over 10 and u do dis it might be right to say ure a very big BLATHERSKITE ......I guess we shouldn't expect much from someone who has maheeda as his role model....
measure your father's brain......
Re: Thread For Lovers Of Asa's "Bed Of Stone" by DisGuy: 12:29am On Oct 03, 2014
scarr:

I don't even know where to start with dis one dat knows nothing about music...to keep it short and civilised.....for d fact that a lot of people love and patronise garri doesn't make it better than golden morn...if u don't understand well dats ur problem

grin grin grin
Re: Thread For Lovers Of Asa's "Bed Of Stone" by Nobody: 1:07am On Oct 03, 2014
Okay. Will try it. Tnx
mrofficial:

Yes. I actually downloaded it.

I tried to buy it on iTunes, what I saw was partial album and couldn't buy it so I searched Google and found the album. Dunno why the album is seen as partial album on iTunes. She might be losing sales.
Re: Thread For Lovers Of Asa's "Bed Of Stone" by ogaprime(m): 2:52am On Oct 03, 2014
I like all de songs on de Bed Of Stone album but my "on replay" song is Eyo

Ee yoo eyo eyo

Who else is wit me...
#teameyo

2 Likes

Re: Thread For Lovers Of Asa's "Bed Of Stone" by ThisIsAlom(m): 3:44am On Oct 03, 2014
I've always loved her
Re: Thread For Lovers Of Asa's "Bed Of Stone" by Nobody: 4:26am On Oct 03, 2014
Ymodulus:
She is from Lagos.

My statement of WARRI wasn't literal. I was kind of figurative . I meant she talked like someone from that place
Ohhh

Are you from Warri?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Kindly Help Me Out On This Luvly Song / American Rap Artiste, Lil Wayne Is Dead? / Olamide Wrote 'bottom' For Akon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.