Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,656 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:28 PM

My friend drank my last cup of garri - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / My friend drank my last cup of garri (1427 Views)

Hilarious New Year Resolution My Friend Sent Me On Whatsapp / Seun And The PRICE OF GARRI / How Mko Abiola Died: He Was Hale And Hearty : Then He Drank The Tea (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My friend drank my last cup of garri by lexyflexy(m): 9:56pm On Sep 22, 2005
My friend came to my home at the point when I was hungry and had only a cup of garri to drink, without permission drank the garri when I was taking a shower? I felt like knocking him off balance. If u were in my shoes what do you think you would do?
Re: My friend drank my last cup of garri by WesleyanA(f): 11:48pm On Sep 22, 2005
go to his house the next day and eat his lunch w/o permission?
Re: My friend drank my last cup of garri by hotangel2(f): 6:25am On Sep 23, 2005
Hell yeah wesley.

Lexxy, i think your friend is soo rude.. but again, he might not know that was your last cup of garri. Just go to his house and eat.
Re: My friend drank my last cup of garri by kadejayi(m): 7:19pm On Sep 23, 2005
yeah
Re: My friend drank my last cup of garri by whiteshark(m): 4:56pm On Sep 24, 2005
From where I come from, this is a daily occurance. No yawa @ all. we all go move to the next man yarn go lem him pot of beans.. and the circle continues....

Re: My friend drank my last cup of garri by Z4M4eva(f): 1:46pm On Dec 26, 2005
That was funny Lexy cheesy I don't know what I'd do if it were me though...hmm... undecided
Re: My friend drank my last cup of garri by whiteshark(m): 2:28pm On Dec 27, 2005
man u go leave that guy oh. Nha person wey dey life fit argue say dem lem himyam ohh. Right now can victor raise his hands talk less of drinking my last garri?? If it took my last dime to bring my boy bock, I will gladly give it up !!!
Re: My friend drank my last cup of garri by adesodgi(m): 2:29pm On Dec 27, 2005
there is love in sharing... grin
Re: My friend drank my last cup of garri by lexyflexy(m): 7:04pm On Dec 27, 2005
adesodgi:

there is love in sharing... grin

Charity begins at home.....do u practice what you preach?
Re: My friend drank my last cup of garri by ThoniaSlim(f): 5:54pm On Oct 27, 2006
;d ;d ;d
Re: My friend drank my last cup of garri by tobie: 8:55am On Oct 28, 2006
Bear ur mind out since he's ur friend.
Perhaps,he culd take u 2 a resturant.
But i perceive a hungry & broke friend.whom God answers his prayers with u going 2 bathe.
My advice is dt U let go!
Re: My friend drank my last cup of garri by drrionelli(m): 10:41pm On Oct 29, 2006
That your friend would do such a thing is, to say the least, extremely rude.  Was your friend that in need of nourishment that he did so?  You might wish to find out if your friend is in need and just too proud to tell you about it.

Of course, this is, you say, your friend.  It could be that he simply felt comfortable enough with you that he didn't realize that so doing would compromise you.  Be glad that you have a friend who's that comfortable with you.  Be thankful that you had it to share.  And, of course, make sure that you don't leave anything you really want unattended around this guy again!

Uh, by the way, forgive my ignorance, but what is "garri?"
Re: My friend drank my last cup of garri by Radiant(f): 8:41pm On Nov 07, 2006
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin una too funny honestly. . . Upset over garri? damn! That condition must be very severe embarassed
Re: My friend drank my last cup of garri by Odeku(m): 9:21pm On Nov 07, 2006
give am dirty slap
Re: My friend drank my last cup of garri by drrionelli(m): 1:30am On Nov 08, 2006
I'm still trying to find out what "garri" is.  embarassed
Re: My friend drank my last cup of garri by Radiant(f): 1:35am On Nov 08, 2006
Garri is made from Cassava. . . . more like cassava chaff

Cassava is a tuber. The senior sister to Yam grin
Re: My friend drank my last cup of garri by drrionelli(m): 1:41am On Nov 08, 2006
Thank you!! I am very much appreciative of your help!
Re: My friend drank my last cup of garri by dolliepie(f): 1:42am On Nov 08, 2006
go 2 ur other friends and eat now,as simple as dat,dats no big deal at all if u slap him now,ur other friends are gonna try it.
but wait a min, u said u were almost blinded with hunger and u went to take a shower? egbo naa which one do take care of first?
Re: My friend drank my last cup of garri by Radiant(f): 1:46am On Nov 08, 2006
drrionelli:

Thank you!! I am very much appreciative of your help!

You welcome kiss
Re: My friend drank my last cup of garri by Odeku(m): 2:23am On Nov 08, 2006
dollie-pie na whay for you, you you dey eat dirty, abeg she go shower so she go clean and feel holy and ent the gari lol
Re: My friend drank my last cup of garri by lexyflexy(m): 9:47am On Nov 08, 2006
but wait a min, u said u were almost blinded with hunger and u went to take a shower? egbo naa which one do take care of first?
I was out to get some things done (hoping to get loaned thereafter), Ias well believe in proper hygiene, So if you go out come back you no dey freshen up shey? undecided

dollie-pie na whay for you, you you dey eat dirty, abeg she go shower so she go clean and feel holy and ent the gari lol
The gari na Holy sanctuary so you gat to come in Holy! Holy!! Holy!!! grin

(1) (Reply)

Easy Way Of Getting Nigeria E- Passport / I Pity Atheists And Fake Christians / Why You Should Not Drink A Day Before Your Wedding (pics Included)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.